Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 338. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
We're almost at 1,300 subscribers! If you're not subscribed, please hop over and join us!

http://www.reddit.com/r/BlackCoin

Anti-Spam, Upvote/Downvote system, free and unable to be "owned" by anyone - let's get this community on a modern platform!

+1 Great subreddit!
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
Letter to IconicExpert. From me PERSONALLY

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

Good post Soepkip

Smiley
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
can someone briefly explain what's going on here??

ie is being called a scam artist that is operating across btctalk with multiple accounts and IE is super mad about it and attacking blackcoin which makes no god damn sense.

= Do not trust newbie accounts, evaluate member accounts and decide if trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Do we have Blackponzi like Doge one?
Activity: 532
Just work together stop being kids. We have some serious business here  Wink
Activity: 405

Fucking cancer.
falling and falling ? do you see light at end of that hole Cheesy ? Try harder mayby something funny now ?
If that person does hold only 1 BC they must be completely full of shit.
Unfortunately i would not even be surprised if he is actually a part of this self-proclaimed foundation.

Incredibel  how many new accounts are created today, all for the same purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just another Iconic shill account.

did you take your pills ??
You're exposing severe symptoms of paranoia...

Activity: 405
Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".
So there should not be any security loss/issue at all.

So what you are saying is his software is fucking useless other than launching the QT client which wasn't even written by him? His software does nothing but be a cute little GUI that jus launches the wallet. ROFL WHAT A SCAM PEOPLE, ARE YOU READING THIS?

Hey Crook....you don't understand nothing...

the card is a marvelous promotional gadget
also providing ease of use for less computer inclined people...

never pretended to be more than that
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

Congratulations Soepkip.  This is what I expected from you and the team: a clear position on this subject without insulting and FUD.

You guys may not be experience business owners but at least you are clearly showing due-respect for others.  

I expect you guys never bring yourself down to a public fight about FUD, that is very unprofessional.

I sure was hoping that you guys would come out with a public statement as this one and then have this FUD thread locked!

You guys have my 200% support.

Always buying...

Buy-Black
Activity: 700
why when my customers can buy them from ebay... please don't tell me u'd buy something that is over priced, otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?
Lol and duplicate IE accounts exist, no one holding BC supports IE, he has ripped us off those cards he is selling us cost $1 on ebay...

If that is true, then start selling "those cards" for half IE is and make a killing! Otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?

Try again donk.

You also buy the software that is on the cards.
+ they do always forget that price contains free shipping world wide. not cheap overseas...
legendary
Before giving them the keys to city hall, and running millions of dollars of investments, yes millions they are in control of being officially representing this coin, we should all think long and hard if this is way we want things. Where is the democratic process involved here, how do we remove those that can't perform? The youtube video is perfect example why I'm not impressed with smoking kids running this coin. I'd rather have businessmen with experience running things.
But if you can do it better then do it why not?
All can whine/complain but when you need put work and act people are vanish.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
why when my customers can buy them from ebay... please don't tell me u'd buy something that is over priced, otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?
Lol and duplicate IE accounts exist, no one holding BC supports IE, he has ripped us off those cards he is selling us cost $1 on ebay...

If that is true, then start selling "those cards" for half IE is and make a killing! Otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?

Try again donk.

You also buy the software that is on the cards.

Peace and love guys, no purpose in bashing each other.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Try again donk.
Merit: 10
I am in the BC community, I said that from the beginning. Perhaps my first post will clarify my intentions =)

Howdy All!!

First post, been following the madness that is BlackCoin and am loving all the work everyone has been contributing towards this incredible coin!

So happy that I jumped on board just before 10000 sats =)

Thought I might share a BlackCoin Profit excel spreadsheet that I put together =)

It caters to both Mintpal & Cryptsy!!

Hopefully it'll be of some help to everyone (help to determine when 1 BC = 1 Lambo)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juci09p41j7hu67/BlackCoin%20Profit%20Calculator.xlsx

Please feel free to donate if this has helped you =)

BPBrmkyU1VPNsHUVgzoCrrdtrcBhYokfpe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Activity: 112
thank you soepkip! and now please be more constructive everyone!! we have all the same goal!!  Cool
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned take over is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

---------

The blackcast deserves recognition, please nominate for most informative podcast
https://blog.blockchain.com/2014/04/16/the-first-annual-blockchain-awards/

https://i.imgur.com/7SuFxAi.gif?1
legendary
Ecxactly move forward - mistakes take lesson and move forward to the top.
victorski- now 10post Cheesy from what community you are coming i am just curious ?

---------

+1,000,000
Activity: 565

---------

Lets all work together and stop these single domination efforts, we need to be tied like blood brothers to get moving.

+1 Soepkip
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned take over is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

---------

IE got the attention of soepkip... lets see how this plays out.

very nice post. this is why I trust blackcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Try again donk.
Jump to: