Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 347. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
YOU SHIT-STIRRING BUNCH OF PRICKS!

Continue this soap opera for some more days and no one needs to play the "who's got more coins" game any more, since all of your/our coins will be worth nothing any more.
Hell, is anyone of you older than 12 (mentally)?

penis
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
YOU SHIT-STIRRING BUNCH OF PRICKS!

Continue this soap opera for some more days and no one needs to play the "who's got more coins" game any more, since all of your/our coins will be worth nothing any more.
Hell, is anyone of you older than 12 (mentally)?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So in other words its ok for people to put up there cash for your projects to increase your portfolio but not the other way around ?

Aswell as you to earn revenue from BC merchandise ( again to grow your portfolio ) ?

No my "friend" thats not the way it works.

Set your sell wall and pm me please.

Please shut up and go back to IRC. I am also contributing money to the project like everyone else. But I will not be funding it solely to make idiots like you richer.

In terms of me selling my BC...please stop with your ridiculous posturing. You could not buy 20% of what I currently hold. Stay in IRC...

Listen IF YOU HAD THAT KIND of money you would PAY 4 UR PROJECTS LIKE I DO. GET OF THE HOURSE ALREADY...  Your not the center of attention who cares....  SELL ME YOUR COINS and MOVE ON

In that case fund the entire PR Firm Project yourself. You are also here asking for donations. No smart businessman ever funds an entire project with his own money. Whether you are a Millionaire or a Billionaire you always minimize your risk. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't a businessman. In regards to how much money I have and don't have...it is really not important because no matter what I post FUD will follow. However, my app Music Chow gets over 300,000 downloads each week on just one site. Not all downloads turn into installs. I get roughly $0.8 -$0.10 per install for just Brazil.. much more for US..etc...etc. ..You do the math...
Activity: 623
Merit: 501

Please stop the kindergarten show.
Activity: 194
SELL YOUR COINS IM GOING TO DONATE THEM TO CHARITIES.... IM SERIOUS...

WE are going to buy your coins and donate them to people that really need it.  I come here not to ask I come here to give MYSELF to the community..... Lets see you be a class act come on now.. You can do it
Wizfarm for president!

WOOOO LAMBO!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
PLEASE STOP THIS!!!  Shocked bouth sides!  Huh
bump image:P next time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
PLEASE STOP THIS!!!  Shocked bouth sides!  Huh
legendary

BUMP - FOR THE LOVE OF BLACKCOIN

I suspect this could be price manipulation to get cheap BC.

Buy Buy Buy

Buy-Black
bump we need it

Bumped.
Activity: 238

WE are going to buy your coins and donate them to people that really need it.  I come here not to ask I come here to give MYSELF to the community..... Lets see you be a class act come on now.. You can do it
Wizfarm for president!
So in other words its ok for people to put up there cash for your projects to increase your portfolio but not the other way around ?

Aswell as you to earn revenue from BC merchandise ( again to grow your portfolio ) ?

Please shut up and go back to IRC. I am also contributing money to the project like everyone else. But I will not be funding it solely to make idiots like you richer.

In terms of me selling my BC...please stop with your ridiculous posturing. You could not buy 20% of what I currently hold. Stay in IRC...

Name the exchange and get your coins over Smiley

Poll : Should Iconic Expert Sell His Coins ?

http://strawpoll.me/1627733/r

+1

Wallets out =D
Activity: 564
Should IE sell all his blackcoin? Vote now!!

http://strawpoll.me/1627733

What is the the NBA!!! ....lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ok, Please stop here and start working more and more.
Activity: 644

Buy Buy Buy

Buy-Black

Bumped.
Should IE sell all his blackcoin? Vote now!!

http://strawpoll.me/1627733
legendary

I wish you IRC people would go back to IRC. Only time you guys come here is to spread FUD.
Don't let some one to provoke you. You are played / triked do you see that ?
Open whole post history - tomorrow and you will realize someone is playing with you
and you are falling more. just one thing STOP calm down don't let others plays on your emoctions.
THIS IS TO easy IE. TO easy... JUST TO EASY.
Activity: 238

Buy Buy Buy

Buy-Black
Activity: 565

Name the exchange and get your coins over Smiley

Poll : Should Iconic Expert Sell His Coins ?

http://strawpoll.me/1627733/r
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This community has made a monster (IE) and is finally starting to realize it. You've all been feeding this guys ego for the past two months non-stop. Now he is threatening to dump his coins if you don't keep kissing his ass  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What a standup guy. Continue IE, continue showing your true colors. People like me saw them a long time ago.
Jump to: