Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 377. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So we are on CoinDesk:

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

But.. first they talk about DogeCoin (like always) then they talk about WhiteCoin and only about BlackCoinCard after...

And they even mix us in the title with Ponzi-Scheme word...

Well, better than nothing, but could be much better to be honest, kind of disappointed with these guys

well coin has been out for a little over 60 days. they are going to start seeing the name blackcoin more and more. Last time we hit critcal mass we almost topped dogecoins market cap. next time we double or triple that and could bounce of 100 million marketcap.

Nobody ever did a card for cryptos, this should be an headline by its own, just about the card and BlackCoin.

The next time they will talk about BlackCoin now is only if the price eventually soars to a level that they cannot avoid or we have to wait for the Wall Street event...

So it was kind of boring for me, but better than nothing...

Actually I thought it's good coverage. It's primarily a site for bitcoin news so anything we get on there is a start.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Instead of the KNC Titan 300MH/s group buy isn't the Excalibur 2x 250MH/s a good alternative?
I don't know if the company Mining Asics Technologies is legit though..

But if the alternative is viable then the shareholders will have 5MH/s scrypt per share instead of 3MH/s, for the same price!  ( 66% more mining power! )
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So we are on CoinDesk:

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

But.. first they talk about DogeCoin (like always) then they talk about WhiteCoin and only about BlackCoinCard after...

Well, better than nothing, but could be much better to be honest, kind of disappointed with these guys

well coin has been out for a little over 60 days. they are going to start seeing the name blackcoin more and more. Last time we hit critcal mass we almost topped dogecoins market cap. next time we double or triple that and could bounce of 100 million marketcap.

Nobody ever did a card for cryptos, this should be an headline by its own, just about the card and BlackCoin.

The next time they will talk about BlackCoin now is only if the price eventually soars to a level that they cannot avoid or we have to wait for the Wall Street event...

It is better than nothing. One step at a time....
Activity: 140
So we are on CoinDesk:

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
So we are on CoinDesk:

So we are on CoinDesk:

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Project Wall St *PLEASE DONATE TO A COMMON CAUSE*

We need a pinned post about this on /r/blackcoin with the donation address....
Anyone know any more or have any good links for the changes to the POS mechanism?

Do you mean the announced changes from rat4?
The changes are shown in detail here:
https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/compare/master...protocolv2

Thank you.

Is there an updated wallet we need to download?  Or does the change take effect with the blockchain synch?

It is currenty purely a test, no new protocol just yet. This has to be tested extensively first.

Has rat4/anyone else done a press release for this? What were the criticisms (s)he is trying to address and how will the new system differ from the previous one?

Edit: If it is a test the press release might be ott, granted. But investors and potential investors will still be curious.

We should be making more noise about this if the testing is successful.

rat4 improving the the proof of stake algorithm would be a MAJOR bit of news.

It's an advancement of cryptocurrency.

I also strongly believe a portion of Peercoin investors will gain interest in Blackcoin if we improve upon their protocol.

Also nxt holders would be willing to get on the black train.

Steady on, don't go overboard  Cheesy Wink

What is this change, does anybody know? What it means exactly?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Anyone know any more or have any good links for the changes to the POS mechanism?

Do you mean the announced changes from rat4?
The changes are shown in detail here:
https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/compare/master...protocolv2

Thank you.

Is there an updated wallet we need to download?  Or does the change take effect with the blockchain synch?

It is currenty purely a test, no new protocol just yet. This has to be tested extensively first.

Has rat4/anyone else done a press release for this? What were the criticisms (s)he is trying to address and how will the new system differ from the previous one?

Edit: If it is a test the press release might be ott, granted. But investors and potential investors will still be curious.

We should be making more noise about this if the testing is successful.

rat4 improving the the proof of stake algorithm would be a MAJOR bit of news.

It's an advancement of cryptocurrency.

I also strongly believe a portion of Peercoin investors will gain interest in Blackcoin if we improve upon their protocol.

Also nxt holders would be willing to get on the black train.

Steady on, don't go overboard  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

i wanted bump some funny BC hater ^^.
He is sitting with WC 3m bag @1200.

Blackmagic ^^.

wait a sec... so you're telling me that hope isn't a strategy?

Yup...look at his atr work in WC thread and trying pump it up Cheesy...
but he felt in scam trap now need exit strategy.

Muhahahaha
Activity: 168

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

We invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! I decided to extend the competition one more week to give other members a chance to join in!

All entries must be entered by Friday May 9th to qualify! On May 10th we will post the poll of all entries and allow the community to vote! On Monday May 12th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 9th 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Current Entries

rickywaldron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elugaT-R308
pizzaboy69696969: http://youtu.be/m_ZaPqrQpU0
dzimbeck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-13PX0IDPY
VigintiTrez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M
JamesR1: http://youtu.be/OZJoqwefW5s
bish5555: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suT84BqwKiE
lvsocrypto: http://youtu.be/7bUa8VhjkkQ

If you submitted an entry and it is not listed here please PM so I can add it.

Activity: 210

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

That my friends is MONEY!

i wanted bump some funny BC hater ^^.
He is sitting with WC 3m bag @1200.

Blackmagic ^^.

No use in dwelling in the past, some people can make faulty and clouded decisions when it comes to investment.....and love lol.  Strato can come back to BC because BC doesn't discriminate but if it was all along, malicious, we'll always know his position now.  

Hilarious meme though Subtuppel
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris

That's good. Let me show you the way.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
no worries guys, Stratofart will survive it and return stronger than ever.

we all know how he had the last laugh when we all refused to buy MRC. And that wasn't he only time that he was spot on.

You can all learn more here.
Jump to: