Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 389. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
We made a history with this cast. Show me any other coin that did this in less that 45 days from being born...
Love it. All we need now is Rat4, IE, Jabulon and many others to join in and the rest is even bigger history !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Obv i was expecting a little more

Only content of interest talked about was

1) BCpools development - i.e (nothing to do with BC dev team)
2) IE blackcards and 'community promo' (nothing to do with BC dev team)
3) Poss X11 for Bcpool (nothing to do with BC dev team)

If you find that satisfying , then fine. Sadly i find it troubling that the dude  supposedly in charge of promo sat there and apparently 'talked to Asia' (who is Asia) btw ?

I wanted to specifically hear about Development and Promotion to increase BC awareness and added value.

[edit]
Big ups to Wiz and the BCpool guy though.
Activity: 156
TBH if the only thing people have taken from that is that 'Wiz jumped in the pool' it shows there was a serious lack of anything else of interest Shocked

but that was EPIC!!!!!!

Twitter: @Steven_McKie
TBH if the only thing people have taken from that is that 'Wiz jumped in the pool' it shows there was a serious lack of anything else of interest Shocked

Was an introduction to the BlackCast, the developers, and what is going on as of late. Nothing pivotal was to be shown. The x11 support in the BlackCoinPool was tentatively announced, however.
SellALL, BuyBTC

r u for real ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Loved seeing Wiz jump in the pool at the end of the Blackcast.

Great job as well guys getting the first cast out there. Looking forward to the next one and the developments that were talked about as well (BlackcoinPool app for instant mining and the Android wallet etc)

Will the Blackcast be available for people who may have missed the live one?
Soepkip promised give it on youtube

i love this stuff http://blackcoindirectory.com/
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
just got a lot of BC at 25000
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Loved seeing Wiz jump in the pool at the end of the Blackcast.

Great job as well guys getting the first cast out there. Looking forward to the next one and the developments that were talked about as well (BlackcoinPool app for instant mining and the Android wallet etc)

Will the Blackcast be available for people who may have missed the live one?
He does not need to be on vid, just voice/chat would be fine
SellALL, BuyBTC
Great cast !
Even better ending, haha
Activity: 416
wizz jumped to the pool, hahah that was fun lol

Yeah that was fun. Someone should make a gif of him doing that! Iconic would you be willing to go on one of those videocasts in the future? It's be great if rat4 would be there too at some point.
Pool gave a bit of info- but IE should have been there imo
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
wizz jumped to the pool, hahah that was fun lol
Activity: 168
Iconic-My BC Card payment has been sent.

What's a $20 investment when it's contents can be worth far more in perceived value over time?  Think about that.

Most of us pay more in quarterly interest via our Visa, Mastercard, Discover's.

If possible, I would like the LE version because like they say, we eat with our eyes first.  Looking forward to receiving it!

Great! Thank you for your support!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BLACKCAST is giving sleep, I gonna watch Führer video, for wake up.

PUMP IT UP!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys.. been lurking for awhile now. Fairly new to this crypto thing so bare with me.

I feel that the mobile phone apps are the best way for BC to gain traction and expand amongst the greatest population. Nearly everyone in this day and age has a smart phone.

Do you guys know the app Venmo? (If not: https://venmo.com/). It's an app that allows you to connect to your bank account and make and receive payments from friends. For example.. If I'm out getting dinner with friends and someone spots me, I can easily pay the person automatically through the app. It actually works like a charm.

One of the coolest things about this app is that it allows you to store money you have recieved from your friends on the in-app wallet. This money can be left in your Venmo account to pay back others later, which makes it more convenient than having a lot of bank account transactions. These account transactions take a FULL day, at least, to complete.

If someone was able to design an app where we could easily pay our friends with Blackcoin (e.g: "wanna split this case of beer" or "hey, lets split the gas on this road trip") and it was to be paid directly to our wallets I think we would have a potential product that could really catch fire. Especially amongst the younger, college generation. It's super convenient, and still takes out the bank as the middle man!!

Maybe there is some reason why this would not be capable with the way Blackcoin or other cryptos were made... I will admit I have little knowledge of the inter-workings of cryptos. It's a fun idea though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Turdle

That's an excellent idea! Is there something like this for bitcoin already? This would be a real case where blackcoin's speed would be a significant advantage over bitcoin.
post this on the subreddit please if you havent already! good idea!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
damn, justin.tv wants me to get a pro accout every couple of minutes now, but I can't pay with BlackCoins so F**k off justin.tv Cheesy

anyways, have fun with the broadcast guys, 1.30 am here, time to sleep.
I guess i won't miss the important things if i continue reading at this point tomorrow....
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Hey guys, what can we do to get more miners back to the multipool?

Simple: Add less Heat-mining kernel to the multipool.  

If X11-coins and Groestl (or even Quark family) is added I will immediately point my 8-rig GPU-mining-farm to the blackcoin-multipool.
I will never mine Script family coins again, especially now Summer is coming (50% less heat and Energy: X11 is the way to go).

CryptoAlts.com
I'm there Smiley

Could someone do a writeup about how to mine black coins
Something easy and elegant quoting iconics possible price predictions.
 that we could link through social media
This way we can pull in those who are unsure about mining and open up a new demographic to virtual currencies.
Jump to: