Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 390. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

CryptoAlts.com
I'm there Smiley

Will the addresses using that website count for Blackcoin's May promotion to win the miner?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey guys, what can we do to get more miners back to the multipool?

Simple: Add less Heat-mining kernel to the multipool.  

If X11-coins and Groestl (or even Quark family) is added I will immediately point my 8-rig GPU-mining-farm to the blackcoin-multipool.
I will never mine Script family coins again, especially now Summer is coming (50% less heat and Energy: X11 is the way to go).

CryptoAlts.com
I'm there Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The only problem with mobile wallets is the lack of reach for users of iPhones/iPads - as Apple reject crypto wallet apps, presumably to keep their stranglehold on the walled garden iTunes economy.
when apple kicked the blockchain app, i kicked my apple after 4 years of use....im now a happy user of an lg g2 with BIG display and blackcoin ticker Cheesy

Best choice ever made, Huh? Cheesy

Crapple is good and all..But, it aint shit compared to Android and never will. If you want the challenge Android is for you..If you don't Crapple can give you the walkthrough hahaha. Doesn't take a genius to use Crapple it's soooooooo simple and boring!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
But you got a good point somewhere, new applications is the fuel a new coin needs.
and with a look at your signature i assume you are here just in case we got another good idea you can copy instantly Wink
Hi guys.. been lurking for awhile now. Fairly new to this crypto thing so bare with me.

I feel that the mobile phone apps are the best way for BC to gain traction and expand amongst the greatest population. Nearly everyone in this day and age has a smart phone.

Do you guys know the app Venmo? (If not: https://venmo.com/). It's an app that allows you to connect to your bank account and make and receive payments from friends. For example.. If I'm out getting dinner with friends and someone spots me, I can easily pay the person automatically through the app. It actually works like a charm.

One of the coolest things about this app is that it allows you to store money you have recieved from your friends on the in-app wallet. This money can be left in your Venmo account to pay back others later, which makes it more convenient than having a lot of bank account transactions. These account transactions take a FULL day, at least, to complete.

If someone was able to design an app where we could easily pay our friends with Blackcoin (e.g: "wanna split this case of beer" or "hey, lets split the gas on this road trip") and it was to be paid directly to our wallets I think we would have a potential product that could really catch fire. Especially amongst the younger, college generation. It's super convenient, and still takes out the bank as the middle man!!

Maybe there is some reason why this would not be capable with the way Blackcoin or other cryptos were made... I will admit I have little knowledge of the inter-workings of cryptos. It's a fun idea though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Turdle

That's an excellent idea! Is there something like this for bitcoin already? This would be a real case where blackcoin's speed would be a significant advantage over bitcoin.

To my knowledge there is not.. But let's expand on the convenience of a service like this. Paying your roommates for your share of the cable bill, chipping in for a cab, losing a bet to a buddy on a basketball game.

It would be the end of "I-Owe-You's". Blackcoin needs something like this to get on the map. The younger population (the future) would find a lot of value in a service like this. The fast transactions just make it that much more appealing than a bitcoin version.

yes there is:

https://coinpunk.com/

Gotta love it! Only for Android Cool

Apple isn't open source BTW. Never has and never will be Open Source. Too many ass hats over at Crapple to care about the people!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The only problem with mobile wallets is the lack of reach for users of iPhones/iPads - as Apple reject crypto wallet apps, presumably to keep their stranglehold on the walled garden iTunes economy.
when apple kicked the blockchain app, i kicked my apple after 4 years of use....im now a happy user of an lg g2 with BIG display and blackcoin ticker Cheesy
Activity: 194
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Hi guys.. been lurking for awhile now. Fairly new to this crypto thing so bare with me.

I feel that the mobile phone apps are the best way for BC to gain traction and expand amongst the greatest population. Nearly everyone in this day and age has a smart phone.

Do you guys know the app Venmo? (If not: https://venmo.com/). It's an app that allows you to connect to your bank account and make and receive payments from friends. For example.. If I'm out getting dinner with friends and someone spots me, I can easily pay the person automatically through the app. It actually works like a charm.

One of the coolest things about this app is that it allows you to store money you have recieved from your friends on the in-app wallet. This money can be left in your Venmo account to pay back others later, which makes it more convenient than having a lot of bank account transactions. These account transactions take a FULL day, at least, to complete.

If someone was able to design an app where we could easily pay our friends with Blackcoin (e.g: "wanna split this case of beer" or "hey, lets split the gas on this road trip") and it was to be paid directly to our wallets I think we would have a potential product that could really catch fire. Especially amongst the younger, college generation. It's super convenient, and still takes out the bank as the middle man!!

Maybe there is some reason why this would not be capable with the way Blackcoin or other cryptos were made... I will admit I have little knowledge of the inter-workings of cryptos. It's a fun idea though.

-Turdle

That's an excellent idea! Is there something like this for bitcoin already? This would be a real case where blackcoin's speed would be a significant advantage over bitcoin.

To my knowledge there is not.. But let's expand on the convenience of a service like this. Paying your roommates for your share of the cable bill, chipping in for a cab, losing a bet to a buddy on a basketball game.

It would be the end of "I-Owe-You's". Blackcoin needs something like this to get on the map. The younger population (the future) would find a lot of value in a service like this. The fast transactions just make it that much more appealing than a bitcoin version.

yes there is:

https://coinpunk.com/

edit: btw, I think coinpunk is the most respectable project i have seen all these years.  They deserve an award.
Great ideas, no greed, quality,  thumbs up for these guys to come to results with great potential.
Activity: 194
the cast is gonna start
will answer a lot o questions
 Smiley

http://www.justin.tv/blkcast
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

-Turdle

Apple banned Bitcoin related apps that can do transactions.  It's still possible with some websites but the apps are gone since a few months.  what F.  
I think you'll have to stick to android phones.  
But you got a good point somewhere, new applications is the fuel a new coin needs.
soft-clients (like multibit, electrum  & armory), phone-clients, escrow-service, $/€ exchanges, marketplaces

There is a lot of room to expand, after the Wallstreet take over.
let crypto become more and more popular and apple will change their business policy. they always do what earns them the most money and if people stop buying their overpriced crap for that reason they will allow it Wink

Fauckk Crapple. They could care less. Go Android and see the real side of technology Wink
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Can someone here post link to IRC? Seems the one I go to, no one is ever there.

Web site: http://www.blackcoin.co/
Forum: http://blackcointalk.com/
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
IRC: freenode.net ##blackcoin

im not sure about the irc, im sure they will be awnsering questions here after the cast. =D

Oh i knew that, just never seems like anyone is ever in the IRC.

everybody is #blackcoinpool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
let crypto become more and more popular and apple will change their business policy. they always do what earns them the most money and if people stop buying their overpriced crap for that reason they will allow it Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Crapple sucks monkey balls. Controlling bastards. Get a real phone will ya!

Heh you can't really ignore their market share if we're trying to reach out to the general population and make BC accessible.

I'd imagine something behind a well established and trusted web wallet service could possibly get an app approved, in the sense the coins don't get stored on the phone and the website might have multiple purposes which slips through Apple's controls. I know bitcoin had the blockchain app, but Apple pulled it from the store in February.

We'd probably be better off creating a 'web app' for iOS users, integrated into a branded web wallet service.
Activity: 416

-Turdle

Yes indeed. It would be a game changer.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

-Turdle

Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Can someone here post link to IRC? Seems the one I go to, no one is ever there.

Web site: http://www.blackcoin.co/
Forum: http://blackcointalk.com/
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
IRC: freenode.net ##blackcoin

im not sure about the irc, im sure they will be awnsering questions here after the cast. =D

Oh i knew that, just never seems like anyone is ever in the IRC.

Crapple sucks monkey balls. Controlling bastards. Get a real phone will ya!

Get with the program and go Android=Open Source..Just like your coins you value Wink

Apple is money hungry power grabbing twats.

I can use the coins my cellphone mined to purchase BC!

what..cellphone...mined?

I use my phone to mine BitBars @ a rate of almost $15.00 a coin.. I mine just enough to be able to sell the BitBars and purchase BC with it Cool

I love BitBars equally as I do with BC. Cheesy

bitbars is scrypt? and that cell, how much hash does that get you and don't you need to recharge it every 2 hours and keep it out of the sun so it doesn't overheat?

I've seen an app for mining on Android, even tried it once on A HTC one.

but it make the phone real hot and mines like at 1.5KH/s lol

I'd post a pic but it aint working.. I have a HTC one as well.. Mine is at 3-10KH/s.. One thing about me I'm a patient person. I let my phone do it's work and I sit back..This isn't my main phone either. It has a broken screen lol. I turn off all the syncing and everything and keep it by my window away from the sun. It's cold in Chicago so it helps the phone. I ve purchased just last night 20 coins with whatever I mined off BitBar. BitBar= $14.xx a coin and BC= .11 CENTS.. Doesn't take much coins to purchase BC's Wink
DuckDuckCoin is also good. It's worth about $135.00 the pool that I use to mine it finds a block every 40 seconds.

You have a link to the miner you use?

Check out "Crypto Miner PRO"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro

Thanks! I might give it a try Tongue

No problem!

Good luck and happy mining..may the luck be with you! Smiley
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Jump to: