Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 387. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Fascinating situation, is it not? From one angle, you could say we a are a collective brain. Distributed intelligence. At any given moment, this or that neuron is working overtime, hitting creative gold. And what one gains, we all gain. Or can. However, this feedback loop requires not just individual work, but mutual respect, brotherhood, and at all costs, minimization of negativity. With every expression of negative emotion here, we collectively die a little. And then it takes energy just to regenerate back to baseline. Energy that was and is needed to build and create. Our time is not unlimited, as many here understand very well.

Everything ultimately depends on action, not words. The burden of action is always on the individual. The reality of action is within the individual. It is a (among other things) a fascist myth that the collective supercedes the individual in importance and that it should direct his will. I say this not to espouse a philosophy. I say it to make the point that we move forward only through our individual gifts and efforts. They are what nourish the whole, and keep it healthy and robust.

Therefore, in the face of the question 'what to do now', my chief answer is - invent, do, and support. As an individual, devise a plan. Begin executing NOW. If it looks powerful and worth sharing, put it out there. Call for support. Don't get support right away? Keep working. You'll either find it wasn't the right effort, or you'll develop and refine it to the point where others will see what you saw earlier. And then help will come.

TLDR: Just take action now. Be generous with your respect, and strong in your resistance to irritation. Do not participate in negativity of any kind.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.
I will share on prive i don't want open public some ideas
to get others advantage of stealing idea.

That is the opposite of what we need to do. For weeks everything has been done behind closed doors. We need to discuss ideas openly so others can see us all work as a team and want to join in. We have to start being more transparent.

Many future projects have to be done in a way of attracting NEW people, meaning; no talking about POW, POS, pools. gravity etc and no talking about BTC either (I know...).
All of us here know what BTC is but NOT out there....
We need new blood.
I got few people joined in on BC and they invested but you know what; it was pain in the a..s for me to show, explain how, and then DO IT for them. We have no structure ready; moolah, vault etc is not enough. It has to be more simpler than that. Coinbase is an example.

There´s no magic solution you'll need new investors, The Multipool can not sustain the price alone .

But how to get new Investor ?

1 - With the rise price and increase profitability . ( this is not our reality now )
2 - Massive and viral marketing to show BC to the world .
3 - Multipool needs to be 100 % , Statistics , etc ...
4 - More exchanges FIAT / BC .
5 - Acceptance of most merchants.
6 - Software applications to facilitate new investors.

Take the example of the PODCAST , had just over 300 people watching . This is a really small people. How many people know Blackcoin 100K - 200K ?  This is nothing compared to billion inhabitants of this planet .

Events like Wallstreet , are essentially what we need to , you have to create buzz , you have to be different, to attract media for blackcoin for to show us to the world , I can say with almost 100 % certainty that less than 100K people know about blackcoin .

Blackcoin is still very new , but has already demonstrated its potential , I have no doubt that we will at least for the TOP2.

The right way to go now is the marketing, disclosure Blackcoin .... more tools support (Multipool, Blackcoincard, More exchanges FIAT / BC, etc) The marketing will attract new investors, new investors will facilitate the creation of new services for Blackcoin, everybody happy, and so will create a solid ecosystem.

Please if you have not donated, make a donation for that we can show Blackcoin to Wall Street and the rest of World.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Lets Be More Proactive

I'm on the fence here.  While I believe in open sourced discussion and sharing of ideas, I'm almost certain other altcoin dev/followers are looking to our forum for ideas to try to undercut us. Think of the mentality of a discerning few that feel entitled and knock off everything off as soon as a product or idea hits the shelves.   No integrity or ingenuity but they don't care.  

People can say competition is healthy but I believe you always think and stay 10 steps ahead or you'll become obsolete (IE-RIM/Blackberry) Why give them privilege?  

There's got to be a way....
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

That is the opposite of what we need to do. For weeks everything has been done behind closed doors. We need to discuss ideas openly so others can see us all work as a team and want to join in. We have to start being more transparent.

i agree that the need for transparency is to our greater advantage. to protect our ideas what we can do is have them formally announced as early as possible to our pr outlets. other coins will always copy.. but we can make sure they copy after the world knows we did it first ;p

We just have to promote to pre existing mining/pool/economic/etc Bitcoin related discussion boards.

We need a SWAT Team to penetrate forums covertly. Lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

i agree that the need for transparency is to our greater advantage. to protect our ideas what we can do is have them formally announced as early as possible to our pr outlets. other coins will always copy.. but we can make sure they copy after the world knows we did it first ;p
Activity: 476
BlackCast now online on YouTube:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/462047749652103169

Retweet Smiley!

Also: Video is still being processed by YouTube, also i'll cut it later on when i get the chance.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.

Many future projects have to be done in a way of attracting NEW people, meaning; no talking about POW, POS, pools. gravity etc and no talking about BTC either (I know...).
All of us here know what BTC is but NOT out there....
We need new blood.
I got few people joined in on BC and they invested but you know what; it was pain in the a..s for me to show, explain how, and then DO IT for them. We have no structure ready; moolah, vault etc is not enough. It has to be more simpler than that. Coinbase is an example.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
My situation:

I bought in and held BC since 1000 SAT.  Call it faith, call it a dream, I call it manifest destiny.

My resolve:

Let's ignore the fluff and focus on all good things BC.  Us true BC believers, myself included, need to gel and be one virtual unit!  Cutting edge ideas, a vision, execution, and a stroke of luck will lead us to the mainstream.  Let's keep pushing forward my fellow Blackcoinites.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lets Be More Proactive

Activity: 416
I love this forum
It is very entertaining

Ain't that the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I love this forum
It is very entertaining

Today we have BC lottery when POOL will rise to High amounts it can take some media buzz to Cheesy...
EG...Great job was done by BC lottery developer.
IMO only working things matters empty promises are illusions and cause only that people will abandon ship.
1st wave of people associated with BC was only for making quick $...
They now gone to WC Cheesy like Strato (he bought 3m WC @1200 Cheesy he was thinking that WC will be his next big train)

rofl.. wc doesnt have half the organisation and teamwork of bc community. we already know this is the most superior coin in all of crypto.. what the hell would he do something stupid like that for? oh well he just might be able to scrape back out his investment with the current wc slowrise. whitecoin has 300 million coins.. its going to need 3 times the amount of investment bc needs. like i said.. other coins can only be second to bc.. at best.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Lets Be More Proactive

Lets Be More Proactive

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Lets Be More Proactive

But place to talk about it is not here rather in main forum here is to big mess.
There is area called project development. When we start something we can bring it here and bump buzz it few times to show others that we are acting
i don't like giving empty promises.
As you see some projects like even Mooltipool is not so trivial idea to get working.
It takes a lot o time of many people to being functional.
BCpool is exlent example we had 20-30Ghs at beginning but it was alfa nothing was working and people left ship
because whole thing wasn't finished till today many was disappointed.

Today we have BC lottery when POOL will rise to High amounts it can take some media buzz to Cheesy...
EG...Great job was done by BC lottery developer.
IMO only working things matters empty promises are illusions and cause only that people will abandon ship.
1st wave of people associated with BC was only for making quick $...
They now gone to WC Cheesy like Strato (he bought 3m WC @1200 Cheesy he was thinking that WC will be his next big train)

Now is great part of BC rise joining and searching for creative people which other can support with donations or something else.
Friends stays only when price is falling...I am hapy that much more supportive people we have now.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.

that's not very hard to fix. u can partition the drive with a mac formatted partition and stick the wallet on it. easy

or he could get a real computer... Tongue
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hey guys, what can we do to get more miners back to the multipool?

Well, I'm back. This afternoon I set my ASIC miners up with over 130+ GHs churning and burning. Can't see squat. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm mining something. Everything is stable from my end.
Glad your in the thread IconicExpert

Can you answer if you will be willing to give up a little time to the next livecast ?

I am sure the community would like to hear your ideas&answers to a few questions.

Hi..I am sorry I was not able to participate tonight. Like I previously stated I have orders to fill, a bunch of projects I am working on, and also a family that I must spend time with. As soon as things settle down I would be more than happy to participate in a livecast. A few people think I like the spotlight, but that is actually contrary to the truth. Smiley
I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.

that's not very hard to fix. u can partition the drive with a mac formatted partition and stick the wallet on it. easy
Activity: 182
Glad your in the thread IconicExpert

Can you answer if you will be willing to give up a little time to the next livecast ?

I am sure the community would like to hear your ideas&answers to a few questions.

Jump to: