Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 4. (Read 2509671 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
BLN pump so much,50%
is it because the V0.3 with Dapp  API will be released?

Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Anyone know About a delist from Citex? I can't find there anymore a trading pair with BLN!
maybe delist
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Anyone know About a delist from Citex? I can't find there anymore a trading pair with BLN!
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
This proves my point over again ...

Machine does what it is programmed to do.

Thanks for the confirmation we are at very little to no loss in your reluctance to join. We really appreciate it.

Keep programming the machine.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
That is where you are wrong Rat4. We wanted another talented coder in our team. Something which you will never be now that I see that descriptive way you deliver your nuances, and code.

What a loss for Blacknet.

Even our projects, internal or for the community, need the backing of talented developers, not children thinking life is a garden that just happens to be tended and neat everytime they visit, 'just because'. Money, Time and Effort are all required to get there. Especially in this world we all live in.

Existence of humans is harmful for health of garden.

So knocking me back, the CEO of a Company that just offered you work, is not the issue. Doing what you are doing now is.

Keep itching rat4 in order to request more issues.

Have a great day RAT4. I am sure hoping this will end as wonderfully as you envision it to be. I am actually quite happy about the result now, as I see you have no serious backbone to work for a Company that can make a difference in the REAL world, not just the imaginary.

rat4 proposes deoxygenization of atmosphere.

This proves my point over again ...

Thanks for the confirmation we are at very little to no loss in your reluctance to join. We really appreciate it.

#crysx
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Activity: 379
Merit: 41
in the case of deoxygenization of atmosphere, people may finish to suffocate.
Two-way squared
That is where you are wrong Rat4. We wanted another talented coder in our team. Something which you will never be now that I see that descriptive way you deliver your nuances, and code.

What a loss for Blacknet.

Even our projects, internal or for the community, need the backing of talented developers, not children thinking life is a garden that just happens to be tended and neat everytime they visit, 'just because'. Money, Time and Effort are all required to get there. Especially in this world we all live in.

Existence of humans is harmful for health of garden.

So knocking me back, the CEO of a Company that just offered you work, is not the issue. Doing what you are doing now is.

Keep itching rat4 in order to request more issues.

Have a great day RAT4. I am sure hoping this will end as wonderfully as you envision it to be. I am actually quite happy about the result now, as I see you have no serious backbone to work for a Company that can make a difference in the REAL world, not just the imaginary.

rat4 proposes deoxygenization of atmosphere.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Will someone pump BLK already so I can dump it?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Appreciated Mate ...

Too little too late, but much appreciated nonetheless. I am not the quasi-novice I was those many many years ago when I requested the pool, (as this is not the pool that BLK had running originally before they pulled it down and disappeared with the codebase and backend scripts) and see that you stick to an ideal that will send this project to new heights. All that is needed now is consistency, commitment, without complacency. Three things that usually end with the same result without the funding behind it unfortunately.

I shall not repeat myself with regards to what we require, and as such, even though this is a great project, it needs a great deal more than just ideals.

I'll watch from afar. Thanks again.

#crysx

rat4 ain't neophyte who ain't ready for world wide web communismus.

Do not even watch in here.

Rat4 ...

Is obviously someone that doesn't know the difference between FREE, OpenSource and Private. When they ALL work together, there is funding AND consolidation that allows for 'free' to work properly. This wasn't, and still isn't, a war on words or a fight to be picked with you. I asked a talented developer to help build some things we need on an internal basis, with said developer must have assumed I was talking about abolishing his/her ideas and ideals.

That is where you are wrong Rat4. We wanted another talented coder in our team. Something which you will never be now that I see that descriptive way you deliver your nuances, and code. Talented you are, but misunderstood is what you have taken from me. If joing us for the betterment of Crypto is not what you want, then great. But by bashing your ideals into peoples faces as you have done with me, then what you are doing is making it quite obvious you are just itching for a fight, and not actually following through with your ideals of what 'free' actually is.

Whether Free or OpenSource or private, when they are all working together in a Company (in this case run by me), that (now) has the backing to make things happen, and I ask you if you want to join, then a simple 'No Thanks' would have sufficed. Knocking back a job is not an issue, unless you carry on as if you are SuperMan and what you are building is being built on 'Love and Fresh Air'. ANY decent project needs backing of some sort.

Pfft! NeoPhyte indeed!

#crysx
Two-way squared
Appreciated Mate ...

Too little too late, but much appreciated nonetheless. I am not the quasi-novice I was those many many years ago when I requested the pool, (as this is not the pool that BLK had running originally before they pulled it down and disappeared with the codebase and backend scripts) and see that you stick to an ideal that will send this project to new heights. All that is needed now is consistency, commitment, without complacency. Three things that usually end with the same result without the funding behind it unfortunately.

I shall not repeat myself with regards to what we require, and as such, even though this is a great project, it needs a great deal more than just ideals.

#crysx

rat4 ain't neophyte who ain't ready for world wide web communismus.

Do not even watch in here.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Different pursuit
legendary
If you believe that a mix of private/closed source code as well as open sourced code cannot exist together

Open source is off topic in this thread because we aim for free software.

but join us Wink

Water is an acid.

I was ignored

https://github.com/CoinBlack/p2pool-blackcoin

All I am saying is that if you wish to put your coding experience to use in a different environment (or even a modified BlackNet), then please PM.

Repeat: we do not work in private. Post publicitly what you want Blacknet to be modified four.

Appreciated Mate ...

#crysx
Two-way squared
If you believe that a mix of private/closed source code as well as open sourced code cannot exist together

Open source is off topic in this thread because we aim for free software.

but join us Wink

Water is an acid.

I was ignored

https://github.com/CoinBlack/p2pool-blackcoin

All I am saying is that if you wish to put your coding experience to use in a different environment (or even a modified BlackNet), then please PM.

Repeat: we do not work in private. Post publicitly what you want Blacknet to be modified four.
legendary
We can always chat ...

We are working on a scalable blockchain platform for whatever you want.
Whatever you want does not imply free as beer.
Also we do not work in private and do not permit private blockchains.

We have no private blockchains at all ...

When I say private, I mean we are self funded, self reliant, self organized AND we need some developers for some internal (ie NOT open source) products to be built FOR the CWI EcoSystem, which is our platform for the community. If you believe that a mix of private/closed source code as well as open sourced code cannot exist together, then you haven't seen what we do. Which is fair, because we don't publicize the backend systems we build.

If you want to help, great. If you want to continue working on this (and other) projects but still talk about the need to pay for things, and 'live', then what else can I say but join us Wink

I am happy either way, as I have been around long enough to see good projects die because of misaligned philosophies. I am not saying you or this project is, but I requested the (supposedly) open sourced code for the pool systems when BlackCoin was mined MANY years ago (I was one of the largest miners), and the request was not even looked at. I was ignored back then, and now CWI is one of the only standing systems that has continued to grow WITHOUT external influences and income, WITHOUT ripping people off. BLK was massive back then, and BlackNet can be now. But when self sufficiency does not equal costs, then projects die.

You are talented in many ways, So I approached you in good faith with development potential. You have the right to refuse or accept or even ignore like I was exposed to those many years ago. All I am saying is that if you wish to put your coding experience to use in a different environment (or even a modified BlackNet), then please PM. If not, it is all good mate. I will always be watching in the background. Unless I drop dead of course Wink

#crysx
Two-way squared
We can always chat ...

We are working on a scalable blockchain platform for whatever you want.
Whatever you want does not imply free as beer.
Also we do not work in private and do not permit private blockchains.
legendary
Hello, the last Weekend a check this and yes the warning is correct. I think rat4 can contact subSTRATA to remove his negativ trust, rat4 is not a scammer, than all OK!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/substrata-68036

Was this forum already renamed to bitcoinjokes 嗎?

They 可以 re-view subSTRATA's re-putation and re-evaluate whether is worthy trust by default。

You are always welcome to work with us ...

If you decide to expand your work area.

#crysx

, rat4, the random generator

We can always chat ...

We are a private enterprise, so don't do everything in the open. We would like your services on an open and closed source scenario, depending on what you want to do.

Wink

#crysx
Two-way squared
Hello, the last Weekend a check this and yes the warning is correct. I think rat4 can contact subSTRATA to remove his negativ trust, rat4 is not a scammer, than all OK!

They 可以 re-view subSTRATA's re-putation and re-evaluate whether is worthy trust by default。

#crysx

, rat4, the random generator
legendary

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: