Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 420. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I;ve received all the information for the Press Release Re-Release (Lol). I will be compiling it later, busy with class finals atm.

McKie
I got an off day tommorow, but will be home not before 7am from a DJ "job" .
If you send me the final version I will try to get the german version done later that day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

Please replay with your questions for the live event, Im still not getting a response from Iconic

Keep sending your questions for Tomorrows Live Video Cast

WOOHOO! I'll be at home Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

Please replay with your questions for the live event, Im still not getting a response from Iconic

Keep sending your questions for Tomorrows Live Video Cast
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Hey guys I have an idea for the Tshirts for the Wall St event.

I think that the idea of the black tshirts is a great thing (Blackcoin, black shirts -- it makes sense). However, I think if we made half of the shirts green, and the other half black we could better convey the greener aspect of the coin, as well as the logo or whatever will be on the black side. Perhaps on the black shirt it would read "Better for Business" and on the green half it would read "Better for the environment". Idk I feel like if we also take a second to put both benefits of the coin (aside from associating it with wealth and etc) and try and capture the sustainability/green movement crowd in the NY area as well.

Thoughts?

McKie
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Anyone start a Blackcoin page on Instagram yet?  Do we think it's a good idea if I created an account for this?  A few things:

1) Lifestyle images of people using BC Card/coins for everyday payments (IE-Someone giving a BC Card to a cashier at a coffee shop or gas station)
2) Hashtagging #Blackcoin #BC #BCLife
3) BC News Updates
4) Follower growth system utilizing likes, time of day, and more importantly, everything BC
5) No bias or emotional attachment-Just a visionary catapult into social media

I actually have a few ideas for photography.  If members such as Iconic, Troiste, Rat4, feel they need to provide insight/objection at any point in the evolution of this page, we can coordinate.  I would use some of this board's images as well to promote such as the '300' memes/spoofs.  

I think this has huge marketing potential/exposure from a digital standpoint.  
This here is AWESOME news. Do something useful and SPREAD this news. Get those miners back!

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168

I DIG IT! Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
BC is about to take off. friday late night is when it will hgappen
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
I;ve received all the information for the Press Release Re-Release (Lol). I will be compiling it later, busy with class finals atm.

McKie
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
THE LOTTERY, THE WALL STREET PROJECT AND THE FOUNDATION

I have expressed on IRC that the 50% take from the top is abusive and that donations should be voluntary. I won't add to that. Whoever wants to play, up to them, it's just not right. And before anyone comes with the usual "every lottery..." every lottery in the world gives ALL his proceedings to CHARITY projects and
/or EDUCATION. Otherwise they would be illegal schemes to take money from the people. End of that subject.

The Wall Street project: First a couple of corrections to IE: It is "due" respect, not "do" respect; the other is pure semantics: Criticism is not necessarily "negative", like you assume the word means. being critical (as in "critical thinking", means to examine all the possible aspects of a subject and point out the positives and the negatives).

I do not know if the proposed Wall Street project will have short/long term positive effects or negative effects on BC. Or if it will have positive effects on the price of the coin, but negative ones on the brand. Or viceversa. In principle and after careful consideration (and critical thinking), I believe it could do more for good than for bad, but I am far from sure either way. I am quite skeptical of "passionate support" from people that is easily enticed by catering to their greed and appreciate more sober observation (and vision), by those who have a much longer term project for BlackCoin. I repeat: I believe it will be generally positive, but I would understand that others may believe differently. As such, I agree that the "Foundation" would distance itself from it. Clearly. IE doesn't need their support and as his initiative, whatever good or bad will come from it, should not be attached to the image of BlackCoin.

I have locked horns with IE in the recent past and I definitely find his passion endearing ... if generally misguided. I believe a lot others feel the same way. While his enthusiasm as initiatives are many times commendable others are ego-driven and totally ill-guided. I won't point to them one by one but most on this board can recall several of the latest ones. It is good the BC is not associated with those initiatives. It is good that BC distance itself from the ideas -good and bad- of a single supporter. It is good the BC takes the high road of a much wider perspective to keep the main subject in focus: PROTECT THE BRAND.

That said, and after spending considerable time on IRC, I have found that several on this dev team are very, extremely shaky in their ability to steer BC on the right direction and I fear many mistakes are just wanting to happen. I have read, many times, on IRC, that "the pool is not vital" by member os the dev team. I have read direct attacks on educated criticism of some of the initiatives -such as the lottery (mind you not opposed to the lottery, but to the 50% take from the top) and others-, by members of the dev team that not only on occasion act like school patio bullies and hoodlums when confronted with different opinions, but actually threaten those who oppose some of their ideas. And yes, that includes Soepkip and Gritt, among others. It would be quite advisable that they spend less time on IRC, more actually working and that they take into real and deep consideration ideas they initially oppose and examine them before viscerally (or greedily) attacking not only those ideas but the individuals behind them that "annoys" them. A bit more maturity should be desirable.

IE: Good work on the cards, good work on the Wall Street project (I get the purpose, many, amazingly, dont and see it as a schooling project or as a sales event (Huh), but not all your initiatives are or have been positive. Be open to criticism (the good, the bad and the ugly) and above all to accept that sometimes you must just simply be wrong as so many times is the case when passion clouds the mind. And consider that, as often could be the case, there are children -if not total morons- among us.
Activity: 364
This here is AWESOME news. Do something useful and SPREAD this news. Get those miners back!

#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
for fucks sake, stop the moaning abd bitching. lets get past this before it damages us to much, we are all in this together. if your not willing to support the cause please feel free to fuck off. seriously i have had enough of this shit.

the foundation do support any initiative that will help bring bc to the masses
Activity: 308
For anyone interested

I'm having an auction sale of an BFL Jalapeno on BLKROAD

http://blkroad.com/listing/105-butterfly-labs-bfl-jalapeno-asic-6ghs-bitcoin-miner
Activity: 364
Also does everyone know that the multipool is back to number 1 profitability?Huh??

Many people are too busy bitching - that's really disappointing. Shameful!
Activity: 140
This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or minimal media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released an investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be the community.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Have to agree, development team knows the technical stuff, but not marketing. You can have best product out there but not marketed right you'll lose. This stage of game it's 95% marketing, and I'm 100% like this idea. Why you guys officially are making statements as not being involved makes me really step back and wonder what your plans are? I think you guys are very good at what you do, but your not businessmen. We need someone like Iconic to promote for us, and quite honestly he's created lot of buzz. The pump was one thing, but least he's doing something here on his own time. I understand nobody will ever see eye to eye on all issues, but to make a public statement of not endorsing this, honestly pisses me off. You'd been better not saying anything if that's the case, then if it went bad you could then remove yourselfs as not being involved. But you already said your not, so now you create some people wondering what's the goal, why is community split on this.

I believe in this coin and community so far, but from now on I think if someone does something with marketing, best to not say anything than not support it vocally. I think you guys should reconsider. Besides, the multipool of other coins is getting more popular, yet we have not had any great writeup on all the news we have. Iconic is right, when news hits, it's a must to get it published, your losing free hype.

Well, I just hope foundation reconsiders not supporting this wall st marketing. Marketing is 95% of this, so consider than when your do stuff for this coin, 5% of your efforts will be noticed, and 95% of them nobody will ever notice unless you market this coin.

Agree, I think these "Foundation" guys don't have the marketing/business experience and have no idea what they are doing... Seriously, I am very disappointed.

The DEV can have my claps, BlackCoin was really well done and a great coin technically speaking
Activity: 210

Agree 100% these Foundation guys are acting Like idiots, really idiots, someone pushing this up, a huge event never seen before and this guys don't support it....HuhHuhHuh?? I mean what the hell? Are they Jelous because they are not able to get the same attention as you are getting? Really I don't understand and I'm very disappointed with these Foundation guys

Decentralized crypto having a foundation...you see the problem.
I don't even know why the hell there is a BC Foundation after what happened with the BTC one.

Really these guys either change their attitude or they will have the community against them, the Foundation must represent the community and the common interest of BlackCoin success.

If they don't respect the community better go away... what do they want? Are they jealous or what? Why don't you invite Iconic to the Foundation for example, instead of trying to fight him?

Desolve the foundation, we don't need one. Ask how that worked out for worldcoin foundation?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For anyone who was mining CryptoAlts US West node, this node was upgraded this morning, so you may need to restart miner if you were on it.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3030
We have at least $6510 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Also does everyone know that the multipool is back to number 1 profitability?Huh??
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Just an idea that came through my mind... if anyone here is into marketing/PR the UK... There's a huge coffee chain called "Caffe Nero" (essentially broadly comparable to Starbucks). For the non-Italian speakers that means "Black Coffee"  Wink

How cool would it be for blackcoin to have a partnership with these guys? "Get your black coffee with BlackCoin". LoL. Anyway, just food (and coffee) for thought.  Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 210
This Counterproductive Behavior Must Stop

This was brought to my attention from a concerned member: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U2DICvldV0x

Gritt N. Auld • 15 hours ago
I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation. It is an idea by IconicExpert who is a community member on our forums. It is also currently being funded by the community.

You can check my tweet here.
https://twitter.com/BlackcoinG...

Please if you can change this information to reflect this.

Thanks,
- Gritt N. Auld, marketing

This is the reason why 99% of all coins eventually fail. People who have never had any marketing and/or business experience are entrusted to maintain a multi-million dollar community project, and they do not have a clue what they are doing. It makes absolutely no sense to comment directly on the article that everyone will see:"the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation". We got a reputable news website to write about the event in less than 3 hours after announcing the event, and the "official" response from the development team is: "the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation".

Why even comment? This is not a popularity contest, nor is this a game for me. Millions of dollars are at risk and it seems some people here are just concerned about "maintaining control", or worse "popularity".

With all do respect to the dev team but your marketing efforts are not working.

1. You sponsored the Doge event and that had no effect or minimal media attention.
2. You announced the "Meet Black" promotion and that had no effect or media attention.
3. You released an investment package and that had no effect or media attention.
4. We will be added to Vault Of Satoshi, where is the official press release? Why haven't I read about it on CoinDesk?

CoinDesk will finally do a piece on BlackCoin and part of the reason CoinDesk is writing an article on BlackCoin is because of the BlackCoin cards. This is not my assumption, this was expressed by CoinDesk.
The only time Cointelegraph has written about BlackCoin is after the Cryptorush fiasco and now the Wall Street event.

My wife and I, and other active community members hold a hell of a lot of BlackCoins, more than the entire development team combined. So I have every right to propose positive projects that will help BlackCoin grow. So many people are tired and annoyed with this development team, and I am doing my best to keep morale up and convince people publicly and privately to keep supporting BC. So excuse my frustration when the development team makes an asinine public comment that effects the value of BlackCoin.

The only reason why I do not dump my coins and holding strong because I believe in the community, and I think this community will determine the success or failure of BlackCoin. It will not be me or the development team, it will be the community.

I want to make it very clear, it has always been the community.

1. The press release was a combined effort of the community, and it would not have happened if everyone didn't chip in.
2. BlackCoin would not have been added to CoinKite if the community didn't raise the money.
3. BlackCoin would not have been added to the Vault Of Satoshi if we all didn't email and Tweet the hell out of them.
4. Moolah would not have added BlackCoin to all of their services if we all didn't trade on their platform.
5. We would not have BlackCoin cards if some members didn't take a risk and have a little trust.

The Wall Street event and any other project will not succeed unless this community is behind it. BlackCoin is the community and it belongs to the community. It does not belong to one person or the development team. Because if every community member decided to move on, all BlackCoin would be is just a bunch of 1s & 0s. The community gives BlackCoin value.....

Have to agree, development team knows the technical stuff, but not marketing. You can have best product out there but not marketed right you'll lose. This stage of game it's 95% marketing, and I'm 100% like this idea. Why you guys officially are making statements as not being involved makes me really step back and wonder what your plans are? I think you guys are very good at what you do, but your not businessmen. We need someone like Iconic to promote for us, and quite honestly he's created lot of buzz. The pump was one thing, but least he's doing something here on his own time. I understand nobody will ever see eye to eye on all issues, but to make a public statement of not endorsing this, honestly pisses me off. You'd been better not saying anything if that's the case, then if it went bad you could then remove yourselfs as not being involved. But you already said your not, so now you create some people wondering what's the goal, why is community split on this.

I believe in this coin and community so far, but from now on I think if someone does something with marketing, best to not say anything than not support it vocally. I think you guys should reconsider. Besides, the multipool of other coins is getting more popular, yet we have not had any great writeup on all the news we have. Iconic is right, when news hits, it's a must to get it published, your losing free hype.

Well, I just hope foundation reconsiders not supporting this wall st marketing. Marketing is 95% of this, so consider than when your do stuff for this coin, 5% of your efforts will be noticed, and 95% of them nobody will ever notice unless you market this coin.
Jump to: