Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 417. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

I don't understand this at all. Is it supposed to be funny? Is an attempt at trolling?

Information

It fails at its purpose if that's the case, cause it is genuinely confusing. But from looking at your past history it seems you think it would be relatively easy to pull of a 51% attack on a PoS coin. If that's the case why not try an intelligent discussion?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wulfcastles-web-logo-wallet-ui-design-service-590322 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

And just to promote my service a bit here's a quick graphic I did for the podcast tomorrow. *Notice the rocket and the moon  Wink

+1

GJ keep up the good work...

Thanks man !

Beauty once again Smiley
Thanks for the feedback. Look out for more graphics to come.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I don't understand this at all. Is it supposed to be funny? Is an attempt at trolling?

Information
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Iconic, I really love the work you do for BC. In my opinion you are doing a fantastic job. Also the way you reply to all the crap people are saying to you, is done very superb. I hope you will ever get the reward you deserve.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wulfcastles-web-logo-wallet-ui-design-service-590322 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

And just to promote my service a bit here's a quick graphic I did for the podcast tomorrow. *Notice the rocket and the moon  Wink

+1

Thanks man !

Beauty once again Smiley
Activity: 280
Hi all

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

+1

Thanks man !
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Hi all

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

+1

+100 I saw this guys earlier design of you Iconic. He should be a designer for Blackcoin   Cool

drop by the irc room and introduce yourself if you haven't already. maybe you can do something for bc
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi all

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

+1

+100 I saw this guys earlier design of you Iconic. He should be a designer for Blackcoin   Cool
Hi all

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

+1

Hi all

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings.

Can it be leather leggings?
Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I was thinking to sell my car and buy blackcoin...do you think it's a good idea?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

Please replay with your questions for the live event, Im still not getting a response from Iconic

Keep sending your questions for Tomorrows Live Video Cast
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
wait till weekend, the price rises when your not expecting
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They also said Titanic was unsincable. Are you going down with the ship?

Unsincable?

Lol.

Kinda sad actually. Klopper should really go back to school and learn some basic English

not everyones primary language is English.  This used to bother me too but then I realized that 70% or more of the crypto world is forced to use English online.  Pizzaboy how many other languages do you know and can type fluently with zero errors ?

Just a thought.

why you defend a known Troll?  Roll Eyes

just a question.
Activity: 159

Unsincable?

Lol.

Kinda sad actually. Klopper should really go back to school and learn some basic English

not everyones primary language is English.  This used to bother me too but then I realized that 70% or more of the crypto world is forced to use English online.  Pizzaboy how many other languages do you know and can type fluently with zero errors ?

Just a thought.

Well if you're going to bash something in English, might as well learn to do it correctly, you know? 
Activity: 274

Unsincable?

Lol.

Just a thought.

Jump to: