Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 421. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Five people have planted their flags : http://www.blackcoinmap.com
Im number 6!  Grin

I'm a bit far away for you to cut mine
lol. I was kind of leary about letting people know my location, but I dont think people are gonna stalk me or anything  Grin I never scammed anyone ever. I cant now, they know where I live Cheesy
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hahah...look friends: foundation-shmoundation. The Foundation hasn't even defined itself yet, give it time. Whatever. Important thing for now is this: Wall Street is happening. Blackcoin is 1% PoS, 99% community. nuff said!

As some of you know, I work in the entertainment industry. This afternoon I have a meeting with a rising TV, stage and film celebrity. I have seen her in ten shows. Hired her for one. Even acted accross from her in one. She's gorgeous, 20, and has been following my doings in crypto for the last 6 months with great interest. If that meeting goes well, she will be on board with us. You will meet her here. She will come out for Wall Street. She will be in the Blackcoin music video. She will represent like you've never dreamed. She will be a leading lady of Blackcoin across several demographics. Stay-tuned people.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Five people have planted their flags : http://www.blackcoinmap.com
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
having been with bc since the pow phase, and mined on the multipool since day 1 and still am,i am concerned by what has happened over the last couple of weeks.

ddos attacks, downright obvious price manipulation, infighting,trolling other coins by certain moronic idiots. it has all damaged bc' image and guess what?Huh

you are all to blame!!!!

now what do we do about it???

blackcoin is one of the few scrypt coins that have a chance of getting anywhere near bitcoin in the future and it is for us as a community to make sure that happens.

stop all the bullshit politics and work together. digibyte helped dogecoin with their digishield. they didn't keep it to themselves and fuck the other coins. no, they contacted doge and offered help.

wow, such many nice peeps.

it's easy. we need to get the multipool stable and transparent. get it back to no1 profitability. then the miners will come back.

if your not happy with mining until you can see your stats then mine elsewhere and buy bc.

but we all need to come together like we were in the beginning. remember that?Huh? in the beginning when we were achieving great things?Huh

get back to the beginning and get back behind this coin, stop the moaning and bitching do something!!!!

rant over

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It is 4:22 AM and I am up working on BlackCoin related stuff, and reading some of these responses make me SMH. I do not think or expect everyone to always agree, that is not how the world works. However, please stop waiting for other people to present projects and then criticize them when they do. If you have ideas please present them to the community, we need more positive projects. However, if you are going to criticize other community members efforts please present something better. It is very easy to criticize and point fingers from the sidelines, but it is much harder to develop and execute ideas. I presented something that would get everyone excited and focus on a common goal, but then people who have a history of posting negativity and never offer anything of substance attempts to tear it down.

THIS +1000
Activity: 168
#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

Help get the word out, please RETWEET my fellow BlackCoiners!

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461450390383239168

This is the kind of news that we need. Very badly, as a matter of fact. ++++

Been mining for the past two weeks Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
#BlackCoin MP is now most profitable GLOBALLY for last 3 days. Get your rigs fired up. BC price recovery on the way!

mine bc.... get more btc. hold bc, get even more btc !!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 140
We SUPPORT every community project that is good for BlackCoin, the WallStreet project is one of those.

This does not mean we ENDORSE or SPONSOR these same projects.

Now, if you don't mind i'm going back to my day off this month :>

now seriously, where is the point in pointing out that something is NOT sponsored/endorsed where nobody claimed it is?
If you can read between the lines, that unnecessary remark can't mean anything else but "we do not like it".

I'm a big fan of Soepkip - but I agree with you 100% on this.

If you support something... then you don't rush to distance yourself from it - worry about damage control if there is actually damage to control.  Anything else just looks petty and egotistical - and there's already plenty of that to go around as it is.

Apparantly my wording is wrong / i'm telling it wrong.

What i meant to say is:

We Support the WallStreet plan, it is not from BlackCoin official, and the foundation does not sponsor(ie: fund) it at the moment. That is what i meant to say.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, and the way you rushed to make that comment on the news article was a very good way of showing your SUPPORT Wink

Troiste, Digicidal and Subtubbel and anyone else into this:

Gritt used the Blackcoin foundation, which does not exist yet, to justify that HE does not want that Blackcoin Foundation to be affiliated with the Wall St. promotion. Like IE stated before, he has talked to me and Soepkip and we DO support this Wall St. promotion/ endeavor.

Any questions, please hit me up in the IRC. Make not too much of a point of this. This is a personal thing between Gritt and IE.

Leave it be, please. Any questions or reassurances, hit me up in IRC or something.

How can your team allow one of your members to use the team name aka Foundation that isn't even official yet  in a personal and emotinal way then? Damaging the Blackcoin image, including the community unity? Sorry but I don't accept this

That guy should be completly removed from any Blackcoin official association
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think this is a good step forward - however, despite having some difference of opinions with IE... I fully support his endeavors without reserve.  I agree that the coin as a brand needs a coherent team behind development - but that's what the "DEV TEAM" should be involved with.  If BlackCoin was a corporation with a board of directors and officers... with a commercial product, etc... then I might feel differently.  However, I think the relatively overnight success has blinded some people to the facts.

Like all crypto currencies (even Bitcoin) there is no central board of directors - and even when there are... you don't see anyone (except Apple possibly) running all over the web trying to discount enthusiastic individuals' efforts to promote their brand/product simply because their marketing department didn't "bless it appropriately".

As there was no true 'premine' with BC (despite what those late to the party would like people to believe) the road ahead seems very simple to me.  If you support someone's efforts - do it with your BlackCoins!

I would propose, rather than a "BlackCoin Foundation" that all members have individual BC addresses posted - so that they may operate on the budgets indicated by donations to those.  I know I've donated a few times to both Soepkip and rat4... as well as to TDG for multipool promotions and to IE for past efforts (and will again in the future undoubtedly).

I would further propose that we have some 'bounty donations' for improvements, especially to the wallets to make them stand out feature-wise against those which have subsequently copied and pasted their way to limited success.  However, bickering one way or the other doesn't really help.  If you believe there are better ways IE could approach something - suggest it (I'm sure he will consider other ideas) - and if you're convinced you could do a better job... then just do it - and let everyone know about it when you do. Wink

Same goes for the 'foundation' group... if you think things should be different... contact Soepkip directly - that's his 'job'.  If you think IE could use more/less support - then contact him directly.  If there is anything that will kill BlackCoin - or help it succeed - it's the community or lack thereof.

Although having lurked around this and other Bitcoin forums a couple years ago... this is nothing new and all of this basically has to happen for cohesion to develop... much of which will only occur after numerous 'shakeouts' of weaker hands.  Granted it's different now with all the competition arising daily, but people are people no matter where you go.  Cheesy

Thank you for your comments. I do not expect everyone to agree all the time. All communities have disagreements and that is the nature of a community. It is impossible to agree on everything and disagreements will erupt from time to time. However, we all want to see BC flourish and we are suppose to work together to achieve that common goal. I do not care about the "spotlight" and I encourage other people to come forward with cool ideas and I will support their ideas like most people support my ideas. If someone doesn't agree with something someone proposes then a healthy debate is needed. But I am tired of the personal attacks and the deliberate sabotage. If you look at my previous posts I never criticize other members projects. All I care about is getting BC to #1, and every time we go one step forward someone seems to want to push us back.

I agree that you have done many great things (and obviously continue to do so).  I also agree that you have been supportive of others' efforts in promoting BC and/or expanding it's influence.  However, I think you also should be aware of how poorly the emotional attacks on other coins and calls for market manipulation (or threats of it - whether PUMPING blackcoin or threatening to DUMP whitecoin) reflect on your overall character.

I appreciate that you are an energetic and enthusiastic supporter of BC - I think we are all lucky to have you here.  However, as someone with marketing experience, you of all people should know that you are judged based on image as much as substance.  The IconicExpert of substance (PR, BlackCards, etc.) is without question a great asset to the community - but your image on the other hand has been damaged in many people's eyes as being too similar to those who have only selfish or possibly even destructive intentions.

The good thing is that people also usually tend to only judge you based on the most recent memory... so soon the 'ragged nerves' on both sides should calm down and we can hopefully get back to business.  FWIW - tossed some defensive opinion on that article's comments - hopefully a couterpoint will have some mitigating results.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Is there any way to edit this board to rid it of the useless posts/FUD?  Freedom of speech is one thing, negativity and unofficially unwanted posters that post at the cost of this community/BC is another.  I can offer myself to filter through all of it in parallel with other member (s).  Who do I need to contact?

And why should you decide what comments go out? You should be one from this "Foundation" imposing the dictatorial regime, now they come with censorchip, haha... what a joke

Troiste, did you not read-

"Filter in parallel with other member (s)?" 

Of course I can't do this on my own, because it's subjective and authoritarian.  Probably with your consenting assistance or other well-renowned members here.  Like I stated before, I believe in freedom of speech but not at the expense of BC and the community.  There is no need for poison.  If it's a bad general idea, then understood, but not a joke by a long shot.  I'm offering genuine services and not irrelevant posting. 

Please don't be too quick to judge. 

And why should anybody care? and who gives the final decision? You want to make a poll for every post?

What was written here good or bad should remain, focus you energies in other ideas please

Now, I agree to a certain point.  Good, bad, or indifferent, the posts will contribute to the greater good of this community and we'll probably be able to look back and laugh at it all in the future.  

But no need to get snarky, ideas are subjective but better than those that haven't even lifted a typing finger to contribute.  Thank you
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So much drama here its unbelievable. From "grown" men nonetheless! This board alone is enough to drive down BC. BC represents class/sophistication this board is proving otherwise.
And you are the one who swapped BC donation adress with own...
YEa.. GL next time Scammer

LOL , this was indeed a funny one.
Looks who's criticizing people around here.

Correct. Look who is criticizing people here. I sit back and read through forums/irc instead of share my thoughts/opinions, I am very new to crypto as in less than 2 months. Yep i dont have 10,000 posts so what i have to say probly dont really matter. I learn more by observing than anything else. Reading through this forum is absolutely horrendous anymore and this what people or new investors to BC will see. For me to be thrown under the bus by someone in a fairly high standing BC (xbladex/blade87?) is pathetic.  Not that it matters but i have completely lost respect for him.

Hi and welcome.
I agree- we need to be classy here. No need to bash other coins, and no need to blame each other in public .. Smiley

blade87 and XbladeX are different people. Blade87 runs the pool @ www.cryptoalts.com and is a good guy.

I think XbladeX mistook you for a scammer who was online earlier, which name was: " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "

Forgive him, Im pretty sure XbladeX is a good guy too Smiley

Thank you, Maarx
I am sorry.
My bad that "666" fulled me and low activity. ( i was thinking about that " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "  )
I apologize you in public for that i made mistake there.

Thank you, XbladeX.
Activity: 168
We are having a live telecast of the Community Manager and Multipool Dev team answering questions this Thursday at 7pm, Do you guys even Know that?

Iconic I personally pm you and one more time would like to speak to you before the telecast Q&A. Ive said it before you are very passionate and have brought allot of projects to the table. It is important that we talk about your projects and this current situation.  In my humble opinion, For the good of the community this misunderstandings have to stop.

I'm trying to arrange a meeting with u today so that we can all be on the same page moving forward.  Everyone wants the best for BlackCoin.We just have to come together to promote BlackCoin.

Please PM Wizfarm in IRC.

Thanks

I spend very limited time on IRC.  It is easier for me to respond here because I keep this forum open on a separate monitor, and from time to time I check for new posts. I honestly do not have the time to do the telecast...I am shipping cards, handling my own company business that I can't ignore, and working on securing key partnerships for BC. Wall Street is not the only plans I am currently working on. In a few weeks when everything settles down I will be more than happy to participate in your telecast.
Activity: 546
Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wulfcastles-web-logo-wallet-ui-design-service-590322 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
1000 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

And just to promote my service a bit here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert  Smiley

IconicExpert, the Dark Knight of BlackCoin.  Smiley
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 26
SLOW DOWNTREND WITH POSITIVE FUNDAMENTALS

These last few days the market has been moving on a slow downtrend following the support line of Fibonacci Fan.  Although the latest price moves are outside of the Fibonacci downtrend, there has not been any move to the upside confirming that we are out of the downward trend and heading north.

The MACD in the 1 hr time frame confirms this slow downtrend but it is starting to show some signs of bottoming with the recent price moves.  Again just a suspicion on my part without any positive confirmations.

Here are some signs if improvement:

In a downtrend we can also use the Fibonacci Retracement tool; select the tool click on Low and then on High.  This sets the important testing levels for a rebound and continued move to the lower prices.  In the overall picture of the downward trend we bounced from 23.5 to the 50% retracement and then headed lower past the 23.6% and now closer to retesting the previous lows of 23.5.

What lies ahead in the short time is difficult to predict.  Personally I am positive and buying on the lows but the indicators fail to provide positive signs.

Fibonacci extensions can also be used to assess  the key support and resistance lines below the current low 23.5K in the event of a downward move.  Just like in the upside we have the 161.8% which would put us in 16 to 14.5K depending on which highs and lows are used.

To measure this extension line one would click on the previous high of 38.3K and then on the previous low of  24.5K.  This would give the low extension line of 161.8% at 16K.
This seems very unlikely given all of the strong fundamentals but we can use these tools to assess the possible moves.

If we had a further correction to the low side I would expect that previous support floors would prevent the price dropping to 14 to 16K.

Here is a previous longer term chart where these floors can be displayed.  Here we used previous highs and lows to establish support lines at 20K and 12K.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
So much drama here its unbelievable. From "grown" men nonetheless! This board alone is enough to drive down BC. BC represents class/sophistication this board is proving otherwise.
And you are the one who swapped BC donation adress with own...
YEa.. GL next time Scammer

LOL , this was indeed a funny one.
Looks who's criticizing people around here.

Correct. Look who is criticizing people here. I sit back and read through forums/irc instead of share my thoughts/opinions, I am very new to crypto as in less than 2 months. Yep i dont have 10,000 posts so what i have to say probly dont really matter. I learn more by observing than anything else. Reading through this forum is absolutely horrendous anymore and this what people or new investors to BC will see. For me to be thrown under the bus by someone in a fairly high standing BC (xbladex/blade87?) is pathetic.  Not that it matters but i have completely lost respect for him.

Hi and welcome.
I agree- we need to be classy here. No need to bash other coins, and no need to blame each other in public .. Smiley

blade87 and XbladeX are different people. Blade87 runs the pool @ www.cryptoalts.com and is a good guy.

I think XbladeX mistook you for a scammer who was online earlier, which name was: " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "

Forgive him, Im pretty sure XbladeX is a good guy too Smiley

Thank you, Maarx
I am sorry.
My bad that "666" fulled me and low activity. ( i was thinking about that " 666Cryptodevil2k14 "  )
I apologize you in public for that i made mistake there.
Activity: 159
Okay guys, only positive Blackcoin news and community harmony from here on out
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there any way to edit this board to rid it of the useless posts/FUD?  Freedom of speech is one thing, negativity and unofficially unwanted posters that post at the cost of this community/BC is another.  I can offer myself to filter through all of it in parallel with other member (s).  Who do I need to contact?
Jump to: