Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 442. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Cards for Wall Street are the Limited Edition ones or will be another version?
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
In less than a day we have received coverage for our event!

Cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_qbPldV0w

I want to thank Cointelegraph for writing the article!

You can help support the event by donating to one of the addresses below!!

Official Contribution Addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I just would like to say a big thank you for what you do for the community IconicExpert! I think it is awesome!
I will continue to support you on your actions for Blackcoin!
And I can't wait to play around with my BC cards!

I have been around since a while now and will keep supporting this amazing community and coin forever!
This event will be   Legennn... *wait for it* dairyyyy!!!
Activity: 192

Leave your BC address and others in your signature. Too risky. You remembered what happened last time.

I know we wanted to seem like "James Bond" style. But I'd prefer to have some men instead of all women.

Are you a girl?

No.

Having some male presence to diversify it a bit isn't a bad thing. As I said before, having guys/local supporters who are willing to volunteer in trade for a shirt, in said shirts can't do anything but help. The more people in shirts to draw attention the better.

Either way, excited to see how this plays out  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
On a side note, has anyone given Pimp a go?
http://getpimp.org/

I'm on BAMT v1.3 at the moment but it's proving unstable using zuikkis kernel for some reason and if my miner crashes it goes as far as becoming remotely un-rebootable :-(

I'll TRY! Smiley

I'm on BAMT 1.6 and http://www.reddit.com/r/BAMT/comments/1ylhhy/release_vertcoin_bamt/ are very stable Smiley, only under voltage are complicated

I use pimp for other alogo's due to the 64bit kernal.  You get higher hasrates with scrypt-n because you can address more than 4 gigs of ram.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
On a side note, has anyone given Pimp a go?
http://getpimp.org/

I'm on BAMT v1.3 at the moment but it's proving unstable using zuikkis kernel for some reason and if my miner crashes it goes as far as becoming remotely un-rebootable :-(

I'll TRY! Smiley

I'm on BAMT 1.6 and http://www.reddit.com/r/BAMT/comments/1ylhhy/release_vertcoin_bamt/ are very stable Smiley, only under voltage are complicated
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

Cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_qbPldV0w

sent you some btc Smiley can't wait to see them girls  Cool
Activity: 406
is this coin ever going to rise Huh
Activity: 168
been buying a bit as well. trying to do what I can to keep up a bit of pressure. plus it's just cheap coin!

I mine Bitbars then flip them for BC along the way Smiley
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
been buying a bit as well. trying to do what I can to keep up a bit of pressure. plus it's just cheap coin!
Looking good everyone great teamwork by all! Smiley

I am buying as we speak.. Trying to keep it above!
Guys please post this link everywhere!!! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

Lets create some buzz and let everyone know what the BlackCoin community is capable of!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
hope all this good news gains interest in BC
Activity: 210
I've seen a lot of talk about whales pushing the price down, I guess on the basis that they can get in cheaper.  However, this is smelling a lot more like the big boys of litecoin and bitcoin pushing down out of fear to me.  The pressure seems to be relentless.  I suggest they just jump ship, they will get a lot of BC for their coin!  Please come and join us  Roll Eyes

good eye my friend! thinking the same all day! its nearly round the clock that the price is delibretaly held down! Mass attention is on other coins right now! "they" are at work silently!

Yep, been thinking this myself. We are talking about billions of dollars here, the multipools gets DDOS attacked and not by some average hacker, they really came and attacked the pool, not to mention i hear BTC and LTC are is gold and silver. BS, they are dying coins, they will slowing fade away cause they are slow and technology has caught up with them coins like BC is innovation, made BTC better.

Those with lots of BTC and LTC have a lot to lose if BC does well or takes #1 spot, so when there is billions of dollars on the line, I'd not think these bagholders wouldn't try to take down the a rising star coin like BC.

We don't know for sure, but something seems very odd about fact BC being truely innovative has not risen, yet people would invest in lacking, slow, cumersome coins like BTC, and LTC which take much energy consumption and are inflationary over a low overhead, fast transaction, POS coin like BC. To me the writing is on the wall. Don't let the BTC millionares tell you BTC is king. They have a vested intest in keeping the current model in place, make no mistake.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Leave your BC address and others in your signature. Too risky. You remembered what happened last time.

I know we wanted to seem like "James Bond" style. But I'd prefer to have some men instead of all women.

Are you a girl?

No.
Activity: 195
I've seen a lot of talk about whales pushing the price down, I guess on the basis that they can get in cheaper.  However, this is smelling a lot more like the big boys of litecoin and bitcoin pushing down out of fear to me.  The pressure seems to be relentless.  I suggest they just jump ship, they will get a lot of BC for their coin!  Please come and join us  Roll Eyes

good eye my friend! thinking the same all day! its nearly round the clock that the price is delibretaly held down! Mass attention is on other coins right now! "they" are at work silently!

+1

I don't think it makes any difference to the outcome if it's true, but it's perhaps a different kind of battle which may go on for longer.  Smart litecoiners will jump ship early as they know BC is offering something Litecoin can't.

"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you."
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

HIGH FIVES AND FIST BUMPS IMMINENT

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can someone with a Mac attempt to verify that the current BlackcoinQT for Mac launches on their end by downloading the current file given on the Blackcoin.co site? I'm under the impression it doesn't work, as the PC, and Linux both do on my machine.

i downloaded the new wallet when it came out. worked fine. although i didn't sync it or stake with it.

What version you on currently software wise? I've the newest version of Mavericks on my Late 2013 15inch retina.
Activity: 140

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:
[/b]

I just did a phone interview with CoinTelegraph. http://cointelegraph.com/  They will be doing an article on our Wall Street event!!!

I believe Mintpal as a good partner should contribute with a big donation to this event !

Are you a girl?
BlackCoin’s Smooth and Sexy NYC Charm Offensive

"All eyes will be on BlackCoin in May as the altcoin makes a decidedly raunchy entrance to Wall Street."

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_pPa1dV60

Malleya Stripe? Tell the author their name is sweet! Haha.
Jump to: