Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 438. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins
Activity: 195
Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

I think this chap has been somewhat misunderstood, and I hope we can all make and be friends for the good of BC.  Edu91 is offering to donate to the project so please do donate and let us know you have.  I've just sent my BTC donation  Grin

Next stop .... the nearest black hole  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

Gl with your projects.

Iconic can be trusted. He has delivered on countless occasions, and a meager $10k is nothing in comparison to what other communities (i.e. Dogecoin) have done. Iconic has earned the communities trust (the majority at least). If you wish to donate, donate. But, don't attempt to bring negativity to a positive cause. Just go your own way in lieu of the negativity.

BlackCoin

PR Press Release For Submission To News Outlets

After many revisions, ScoobyDood, and I, with the help of Phaddie, have completed what we believe to be a major press release.

Blackcoin needs to help ignite its audience and get PR from major news resources, not just ones that cover crypto on a daily basis.

We created this document in hopes to share it, and to garner more attention on Blackcoin itself, and less on the fact that it is an "altcoin".

Please share this wherever it is you can! We believe that with regular releases like this we can keep regularly recirculating news for Blackcoin to be in the press to keep the addition of new investors flowing in.

We hope you enjoy it! We worked really hard!

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=aiY8ZK046

Again, tips are always accepted.

Please leave feedback.

McKie, ScoobyDood, and Phaddie

I've got some feedback/tips:

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure.  
But it reads like a folder for a place of worship written by an enthusiast of -20 years old.  
I wouldn't use all those arguments of the flaws of other coins too much and let the reader itself come to that conclusion, if it was his choice to come to this conclusion he will cherish it much more.
With all sentences you construct you should think: is this technical or emotional? And in case you have already used the technical information hidden in the sentences then you should scrap that sentence, all information just once.

-Wtf is this reference to myspace doing in a PR doc???

-The first word in a blackcoin PR document should be Blackcoin and not Bitcoin.

-The backbone schematics of the coin are completely missing, amount of coins, how PoW was distributed, the block size and halving time etc etc.

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

You are more than welcome to join myself, ScoobyDood, KingSchultz, and Phaddie in forming a single unique document.

King Schultz was kind enough to submit his own take on the release; perhaps you could as well and then we can compile the perfect release candidate.

Please PM me

Edit: I can send you the template for the release if you wish to just amend your own changes.

McKie
Activity: 168
BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

To IconicExpert:
I'm not very fond of posting messages to internet forums.

But now I'd like to step out to express my happines about the event you have promised to organize.
I trust your motives and so far I see that your actions are well thought-out and in accordance with the stated motives.
Not many people can keep the integrity in what they say and what they actually do.

Despite I may not 100% agree with the money being spent this way - as far as I know "BlackCoin going to Wall street" is the best public promo event this community has managed to prepare so far. And still it is pretty impressive. I like much the idea of the event being sponsored by the community.

Anyone can offer his own thought-out action and raise funds this way.
You were the first to announce something big, that can really bring needed attention - count my 1000 BC (and all best wishes for success) in.
It would be great if you would post the content of the flyers/sheets to get some feedback (in following weeks, when they are ready).

As Amy Winehouse says:  ...I go back to black!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8

Thank you for your kind works and support. The reason why I stick around is because people like you make it hard for me to walk away. I never break a promise and I promise you and this community the event will happen as planned!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Gl with your projects.
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
BlackCoin

PR Press Release For Submission To News Outlets

After many revisions, ScoobyDood, and I, with the help of Phaddie, have completed what we believe to be a major press release.

Blackcoin needs to help ignite its audience and get PR from major news resources, not just ones that cover crypto on a daily basis.

We created this document in hopes to share it, and to garner more attention on Blackcoin itself, and less on the fact that it is an "altcoin".

Please share this wherever it is you can! We believe that with regular releases like this we can keep regularly recirculating news for Blackcoin to be in the press to keep the addition of new investors flowing in.

We hope you enjoy it! We worked really hard!

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=aiY8ZK046

Again, tips are always accepted.

Please leave feedback.

McKie, ScoobyDood, and Phaddie

I've got some feedback/tips:

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure.  
But it reads like a folder for a place of worship written by an enthusiast of -20 years old.  
I wouldn't use all those arguments of the flaws of other coins too much and let the reader itself come to that conclusion, if it was his choice to come to this conclusion he will cherish it much more.
With all sentences you construct you should think: is this technical or emotional? And in case you have already used the technical information hidden in the sentences then you should scrap that sentence, all information just once.

-Wtf is this reference to myspace doing in a PR doc???

-The first word in a blackcoin PR document should be Blackcoin and not Bitcoin.

-The backbone schematics of the coin are completely missing, amount of coins, how PoW was distributed, the block size and halving time etc etc.

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

To IconicExpert:

But now I'd like to step out to express my happines about the event you have promised to organize.
I trust your motives and so far I see that your actions are well thought-out and in accordance with the stated motives.
Not many people can keep the integrity in what they say and what they actually do.

Despite I may not 100% agree with the money being spent this way - as far as I know "BlackCoin going to Wall street" is the best public promo event this community has managed to prepare so far. And still it is pretty impressive. I like much the idea of the event being sponsored by the community.

You were the first to announce something big, that can really bring needed attention - count my 1000 BC (and all best wishes for success) in.
It would be great if you would post the content of the flyers/sheets to get some feedback (in following weeks, when they are ready).

LETS MAKE IT REAL!

To IconicExpert:

This guy. I like this guy, too.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

To IconicExpert:

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
We need an Iconic fan club!  I'm member #1!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i'm #2
Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

+1.

Ultimately Iconic gets things done. If just 2% of people around here got off their ass and did stuff like Iconic does then we would be past 100k satoshis right now. Quite frankly, anyone who is pro Blackcoin and criticises Iconic is a fool. It makes no sense to criticise someone who is working everyday to further the Blackcoin cause.

I also don't think people appreciate Iconic's background. This is a successful guy who gets stuff done IRL outside of the internets. Of course, no-one can guarantee what will happen with funds sent to a relative stranger on the internet... 1 year ago no-one would have foreseen Mark Karpeles running gox into the ground and "losing" 600k bitcoins. But Iconic has a track record of collecting donations on here, runs a company people know about and sure does a lot for Blackcoin for someone who is a potential thief.

I trust him. However if people really are skeptical still, perhaps Soepkip could be escrow for half the funds?

Hey thank you for your comments. I am going to PM you in a minute.
I can add one little fact to all.
If Bill Gates or Steave Jobs weren't do action like Irionic is making they would be pool like mice.
With action Iconic i see some patter like those 2 very rich people.
They both made unique things for casual people and acted with plan.
Only people who believe in their success they will achieve  it.
I think that Ironic is on right road to being wealth because he is working actively on his success.
Like many people here actively supporting cool ideas and Donating and investing.
And in future Iconic can have recognizable mark and name in crypto world like Soepkip and Rat4.
(someday they can be invited to being CEO of BIG multi m $ projects ) - opportunity is big much bigger that you think.
BC is in top 10 crypto many companies want such CEOs managers programmers like those guys.
But who know his company can go rise like Apple...Why not crypto is new place for all with many unknown possibilities.

Anyway He made a lot of stuff so far... and trolls will troll as always to cheap or overpriced... bugged ext...girl was to plum ext... f. them.
but not many will move their asses to make their future better this is sad.

That was put rather eloquently, even if you are non-native english speaking. I agree 100%.

Ps: Lets be friends.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/29/mt-gox-settles-class-action-lawsuit-by-turning-customer-credito/

Looks like Gox may make a comeback. Those Goxxers are going to be VERY eager to put their BTC elsewhere when Gox does come back online.

Prepare for an even wilder ride now guys!

When the new Gox comes back online BTC will be irrelevant already, they will only accept BC Smiley

If I had BTC to stash..I'd stay 1000 miles away from these mooks.

"Trade with confidence in worlds largest Bitcoin exchange!"

Every time I remember this makes me laugh all the time

I'd rather keep my paper wallets in my fire proof safe @ home Cheesy
Fauckk these exchanges.
Activity: 195
Hey guys,

I'm in contact with someone that could make some physical Blackcoin coins, but I would need someone to make me a 3D rendering of the surface of both sides of the coin.

That is something I cannot do, anyone here willing to help with that?

Would LOVE a physical Blackcoin.  Someone already did an awesome 3d rendering:

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,218.msg1548.html#msg1548

3D rendering ... That's something I might be able to help with.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

As I stated in my previous post I welcome all comments and suggestions. However, your comments are FUD disguised as concern. I have no desire to scam or create fake news just the pump the price of BC. A lot of thought and panning went into this project and I already proven myself numerous times. It seems every time I suggest a new project and this community gets excited about it, some "top" holder aka jealous troll posts something negative. Quite frankly I am tired of it and it sends the wrong message to other community members wanting to be creative. I will say this to you and the rest of the "top" holders who just sit around on IRC and criticize...either start coming up with your own creative solutions that will actually work or STFU and stop criticizing the work everyone else is doing. If you do not want to donate to the project that is your choice, but stop trying to dissuade others from being part of something the majority of us support. I am here everyday working my a$$ for this community, and the majority of the members here acknowledge and respect the work I put in. So with all do respect I do not care if you are in the top 10 or #1, you are useless to me if all you can do is criticize.

+1.

Ultimately Iconic gets things done. If just 2% of people around here got off their ass and did stuff like Iconic does then we would be past 100k satoshis right now. Quite frankly, anyone who is pro Blackcoin and criticises Iconic is a fool. It makes no sense to criticise someone who is working everyday to further the Blackcoin cause.

I also don't think people appreciate Iconic's background. This is a successful guy who gets stuff done IRL outside of the internets. Of course, no-one can guarantee what will happen with funds sent to a relative stranger on the internet... 1 year ago no-one would have foreseen Mark Karpeles running gox into the ground and "losing" 600k bitcoins. But Iconic has a track record of collecting donations on here, runs a company people know about and sure does a lot for Blackcoin for someone who is a potential thief.

I trust him. However if people really are skeptical still, perhaps Soepkip could be escrow for half the funds?

Hey thank you for your comments. I am going to PM you in a minute.
I can add one little fact to all.
If Bill Gates or Steave Jobs weren't do action like Irionic is making they would be poor like mice.
With action Iconic i see some patter like those 2 very rich people.
They both made unique things for casual people and acted with plan.
Only people who believe in their success they will achieve  it.
I think that Ironic is on right road to being wealth because he is working actively on his success.
Like many people here actively supporting cool ideas and Donating and investing.
And in future Iconic can have recognizable mark and name in crypto world like Soepkip and Rat4.
(someday they can be invited to being CEO of BIG multi m $ projects ) - opportunity is big much bigger that you think.
BC is in top 10 crypto many companies want such CEOs managers programmers like those guys.
But who know his company can go rise like Apple...Why not crypto is new place for all with many unknown possibilities.

Anyway He made a lot of stuff so far... and trolls will troll as always to cheap or overpriced... bugged ext...girl was to plum ext... f. them.
but not many will move their asses to make their future better this is sad.
Activity: 159
Hey guys,

I'm in contact with someone that could make some physical Blackcoin coins, but I would need someone to make me a 3D rendering of the surface of both sides of the coin.

That is something I cannot do, anyone here willing to help with that?

Would LOVE a physical Blackcoin.  Someone already did an awesome 3d rendering:

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,218.msg1548.html#msg1548
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/29/mt-gox-settles-class-action-lawsuit-by-turning-customer-credito/

Looks like Gox may make a comeback. Those Goxxers are going to be VERY eager to put their BTC elsewhere when Gox does come back online.

Prepare for an even wilder ride now guys!

When the new Gox comes back online BTC will be irrelevant already, they will only accept BC Smiley

If I had BTC to stash..I'd stay 1000 miles away from these mooks.

"Trade with confidence in worlds largest Bitcoin exchange!"

Every time I remember this makes me laugh all the time
Jump to: