Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 444. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
OK thanks for your answers. I will be patient.

patience is a virtue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
OK thanks for your answers. I will be patient.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
On a side note, has anyone given Pimp a go?
http://getpimp.org/

I'm on BAMT v1.3 at the moment but it's proving unstable using zuikkis kernel for some reason and if my miner crashes it goes as far as becoming remotely un-rebootable :-(
Just big whales slowly cashing in every day. This is the natural phase for it. It might just go on like this for a while... until the next big thing happens to BC  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why does BC keeps going down today?
I bought a chunck yesterday mornings  Cry
some people fighting hard to keep the price down by all means for days now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
On market price ones go up once go down ^^.
BTW there is pump on Cinny so daily trades move there BTC imo.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

relax, it will go up Wink
Activity: 224
Activity: 140
Ok sorry guys, I'm just sick of that dog for now. No offense, I also like DogeGuys, I will go have a drink now and calm down.

I have mood swings sometimes, you should know already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

1) can we get the Dogecoin guys involved? After all we supported them last week didn't we? Would be awesome to get a little love back  Smiley

2) Maybe we should restrict the donation currency to BC: that would force anyone who wants to help out to actually buy the BC to be able to transfer it to you  Wink

3) Make sure the financial news networks are notified on time. CNBC showing the BC girls on live TV would be... KA-CHINGGG!!!  Grin

What do you want with DogeCoin? Leave us with our moment now. Don't you have the DogeCar already? What you want more?
I like Doge but for me i connect them with fun charity help and BC more with wealth and climbing to top^^ Cheesy that is my personal opinion.
I don't think is good idea. Let them follow their path ^^ with nascar, jamajka team^^.
If they want sponsor our event they are welcome because BC as i have sponsored Dogecon too ^^.
(i they want help us we will be very happy and it could be good example how coins can live together in peace and friendship^^)
Anyway cheers for all Doges here^^
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

1) can we get the Dogecoin guys involved? After all we supported them last week didn't we? Would be awesome to get a little love back  Smiley

2) Maybe we should restrict the donation currency to BC: that would force anyone who wants to help out to actually buy the BC to be able to transfer it to you  Wink

3) Make sure the financial news networks are notified on time. CNBC showing the BC girls on live TV would be... KA-CHINGGG!!!  Grin

What do you want with DogeCoin? Leave us with our moment now. Don't you have the DogeCar already? What you want more?
You got it all wrong.
The BC community helped to sponsor a Dogecoin conference last week (remember all the black Doge pics?). I was just wondering if anyone had good contacts over at the Doge world to ask them if they could help us get our initiative rolling as well!
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

nothing wrong with including dogecoin. blackcoin will still have the strong showing there. Hell, It would be cool to see some bitcoin reps too.

No, we don't have to show any other cryptos, did dogecoin include the BlackCoin logo in their car? These guys go and sniff everywhere and try to steal others moments.

No offense, I also hold some dogecoins, but please, leave us alone... Your CoinDesk news everyday are not enough?
Activity: 168

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Very impressive! Just sent a little BTC as I don't feel like parting with my BC just yet. Tongue

Thank you for your contribution!
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

I think he meant have them donate some Doge Coins...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

nothing wrong with including dogecoin. blackcoin will still have the strong showing there. Hell, It would be cool to see some bitcoin reps too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Very impressive! Just sent a little BTC as I don't feel like parting with my BC just yet. Tongue
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Anyone who is still mining BCPool and hasn't checked out cinnipool.co must really be shaking their head.
...at how desperate the trolls are for spamming another coin's thread.

You can tip me for completing your sentence, address in sig.
Brilliant idea, Iconic.

3 suggestions from me:

Hi!

Q: Can we get the Dogecoin guys involved? After all we supported them last week didn't we? Would be awesome to get a little love back  Smiley
A: By all means please try! If anyone would like to get Doge on board and have them help please feel free to try.

Q: Maybe we should restrict the donation currency to BC: that would force anyone who wants to help out to actually buy the BC to be able to transfer it to you  Wink
A: I did have it BC only but it is easier for some just to use one of the other currencies.

Q: Make sure the financial news networks are notified on time. CNBC showing the BC girls on live TV would be... KA-CHINGGG!!!  Grin
A: That is the plan! Smiley
Activity: 210
If you want to give away some free BC you can do it to IconicExperts adress:

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

OR

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT
Jump to: