Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 447. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
BlackCoin

PR Press Release For Submission To News Outlets

After many revisions, ScoobyDood, and I, with the help of Phaddie, have completed what we believe to be a major press release.

Blackcoin needs to help ignite its audience and get PR from major news resources, not just ones that cover crypto on a daily basis.

We created this document in hopes to share it, and to garner more attention on Blackcoin itself, and less on the fact that it is an "altcoin".

Please share this wherever it is you can! We believe that with regular releases like this we can keep regularly recirculating news for Blackcoin to be in the press to keep the addition of new investors flowing in.

We hope you enjoy it! We worked really hard!

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=aiY8ZK046

Again, tips are always accepted.

Please leave feedback.

McKie, ScoobyDood, and Phaddie
Activity: 266
I'm thinking about if I send the funds in BC or in BTC... and if I send now or more close to the 17th May.

Issue is that we don't know what is going to happen in the next weeks with BTC or BC price... Some stupid whale can dump BC or BTC (we never know) if we send now, the coins may lose value, of course they can also increase, but speaking rationally and safely the best would be as soon as you get funds to convert them immediately for dollars... just to avoid risk.

By the end of the day I'm sure those girls and cameramen will only accept dollars so that's my concern.

How are you going to handle the sale for dollars Iconic?

I will not be holding on to the coins that long...I will convert the donations coming in every two days or so. I do not feel comfortable profiting from people donations if the price goes up. I use Coinbase to convert into dollars.

As I mentioned, I might even be able to get film-crew/director to accept Blackcoin as payment, or partial payment, and on a budget that would make all sides happy. Already negotiating this for the Blackcoin Music Video. These are skilled pros I've worked with before. Things get a lot easier when you're working with existing, proven partnerships.

And speaking of the music video - as an added perk, the Wall Street girls could be told that 3 spots in the music video will be cast from them, based on how they do on Wall Street day. I'll pm you some details and we can back-and-forth it.

who are these skilled pro's?

you can pm me if you wish.  I only ask because i've been in post production for the past 10 years.  I work at the top post house in the country if not the whole world.  I've colored my fair share of music videos so id like to help out

Excellent. I'll drop you a pm. The level of collaboration happening in this community is just outstanding, beyond description.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
Would love to see this event take place in London, Tokyo, Hong Kong etc as well. 

I am sure it is green-light for anyone to make it happen
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Would love to see this event take place in London, Tokyo, Hong Kong etc as well. 
Activity: 168
Iconic, can you confirm all your alt donation addresses again?

Sure...
Official Contribution Addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I'm thinking about if I send the funds in BC or in BTC... and if I send now or more close to the 17th May.

Issue is that we don't know what is going to happen in the next weeks with BTC or BC price... Some stupid whale can dump BC or BTC (we never know) if we send now, the coins may lose value, of course they can also increase, but speaking rationally and safely the best would be as soon as you get funds to convert them immediately for dollars... just to avoid risk.

By the end of the day I'm sure those girls and cameramen will only accept dollars so that's my concern.

I will not be holding on to the coins that long...I will convert the donations coming in every two days or so. I do not feel comfortable profiting from people donations if the price goes up. I use Coinbase to convert into dollars.

As I mentioned, I might even be able to get film-crew/director to accept Blackcoin as payment, or partial payment, and on a budget that would make all sides happy. Already negotiating this for the Blackcoin Music Video. These are skilled pros I've worked with before. Things get a lot easier when you're working with existing, proven partnerships.

And speaking of the music video - as an added perk, the Wall Street girls could be told that 3 spots in the music video will be cast from them, based on how they do on Wall Street day. I'll pm you some details and we can back-and-forth it.

who are these skilled pro's?

you can pm me if you wish.  I only ask because i've been in post production for the past 10 years.  I work at the top post house in the country if not the whole world.  I've colored my fair share of music videos so id like to help out
Activity: 140
Iconic, can you confirm all your alt donation addresses again?

Great Smiley!

Sounds like they will be in good hands Smiley I will send them as soon as possible
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Don't concern just decide how much BC's you would like/can afford to donate... and than just send them Smiley
Activity: 266

This, in the off chance the donation of BC increases in value exponentially, what is the plan for the excess fundage?

If I have extra funds I will buy more cards and sell sheets. The more cards the better. I know 1000 sounds like a lot, but that will go fast that time of day on Wall Street.

Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

This, in the off chance the donation of BC increases in value exponentially, what is the plan for the excess fundage?
Thankfully, regardless of professional crew or not (and I definitely support having one), anything that happens anywhere near Wall St. at noon on a trading day will have at least 100 smart phones per minute aimed at it.

However, based on quality alone... professional film crew (or even a 'seasoned' amateur with prosumer-level equipment) will produce a much more usable marketing commodity. Cheesy

Thank you...you get it! The idea is not about "educating people" on crypto. We will do the as well, but the idea it to make a huge buzz that everyone will be talking about BlackCoin. As you pointed out people will have their smart phones out taking pics of the beautiful women, and those people will share those pics.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys BC does not  have the volume right now to support its price. We be in trouble.

Only if you're needing to cash them out right at this moment.  Even the BTC I planned on using this week is going back into BC because until BTC is back over $500 again, I consider it too expensive to cash out to USD right now. Wink
yeah. at the current rate of BC as well as BTC selling for USD would be double-dumb.

Were not much in trouble, some people are desperately holding the price down while they pump&dump some shitcoins, as you might have noticed lots of clone-coins are being pumped beyond any reason, BC isn't allowed to get back up until they got their BTC back out of them.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
look like more good  news

Make some pictures of those girls in BC shirts.

If that going to happen - Just WOW.
Activity: 392
Guys BC does not  have the volume right now to support its price. We be in trouble.

Only if you're needing to cash them out right at this moment.  Even the BTC I planned on using this week is going back into BC because until BTC is back over $500 again, I consider it too expensive to cash out to USD right now. Wink
Jump to: