Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 452. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Don't reply to those images, not feeling very good, just had lunch...

TAKE THEM OUT
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
== CoinDesk [@gateway/web/freenode/] has joined #blackcoinpool

Well thank you guys! We're doing pool research/community research for an upcoming Alt-Coin piece Smiley

We've done our reading on the Cards, pretty sleek. Do you feel businesses will soon be able to incorporate such technology in their day to day ? more so then lets say any other crypto method of payment?

how many of you actively use twitter and or follow and promote via Tweet ?

Do you guys feel you've made more believers out of the volatility of the BC market in relation to a lot of the other alts, or have lost believers due to volitility or B) large stake holders being able to drop unto the BlackShield ?

Thank you surestrike we have a dedicated staff making sure we can bring the best crypto news to the people, africanos brings a very true point which is why Btc for the forseeable future cant be used as transactionary means with such high volume between two said parties. And we will be waiting for the podcast before releasing our piece. So rest assured we will be sure to add any big news that hasn't been covered in this weeks

I'd like to thank you all for the gracious welcome! and glad to see that this is one of the most active #IRC

Soepkip a BC special will come out, as for the other 2 coins i can only say one will be burning rubber. But rest assured I'll be the one covering the BC article and will be following you guys very closely and will be sure to link MeetBlack in both articles.
another great day in crypto, and very much looking foward to the video podcast upcoming Smiley

Finally! CoinDesk is waking up!!!! +10000000000000000

I posted this a few weeks back. Looks like were now at about stage 3.2:

It's just the inevitable playing out. Here's how it works for a coin like Blackcoin:

1. Miners hit the coin because the launch looks sexy.
1.1 Whale-miners hit the coin because they foresee a good quick megadump.
1.2 Early investors AND whales buy in because the situation looks juicier and juicier for their respective goals.
1.3 Whales/whale-miners dump = distribution. Investor-base grows, whale-base diminishes.

2. Big exchanges jump on because the market is hoppin.
2.1 More whale-dump, more distribution. New crypto-people learn about the coin.
2.2 FUD hits unprecedented levels.
2.3 Word travels outside crypto = New investors, and new speculators. (this level started kicking-in during the last few days)

3. Coin starts ramping up merchant adoption, due to community outreach.
3.1  More investors and speculators.
3.2 The coin get's major coverage in news media. Like a big article on Coindesk and beyond.
3.3 The coin becomes a worldwide obsession (pulls a Bitcoin)

4. Merchants start jumping on of their own accord, seeking a piece of the action. (we get our first Overstock.com).
4.1 Much turmoil, much volatility, much scandal.
4.2 Merchants flood in, merchant services for coin grow exponentially.

5. Governments sort out their shit and catch up with reality.

6.  Coin becomes part of daily life - a household word.

+1
Keep and Buy more!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic

"Panic is a sudden sensation of fear which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking..."
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This is being pushed down real hard.
Activity: 126
good sellwall.... 63 bitcoin needed to come to 32k.  Huh
whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....

LAST PRICE
Oh Glorious BlackCoin!

You came to save us from the misery darkness of losses...

Oh Victorious BlackCoin!

With you and your BlackCoinCard we are going to the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKApFP24lk

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

PUMP IT UP!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Is asiacoin a blackcoin copy?

and whatsup with everyone selling?

Yup its a copy.
But more like HBN profit rate 100% if BC produse 1% and sometimes goes down so imagine what will happend to coin which produce 100x more.
No investors price down. Like in POW some POW even inflate lest in year like 30% LTC 10% BTC...

thanks, i was looking for a quick profit but i guess it will do the same as WC so i'll leave it be.
AC wasn't premined so it will get better karma for that.(while WC apered as premined scam )
But price AC in long run will go down because of high inflation.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Yup its a copy.
But more like HBN profit rate 100% if BC produse 1% and sometimes goes down so imagine what will happend to coin which produce 100x more.
No investors price down. Like in POW some POW even inflate lest in year like 30% LTC 10% BTC...

thanks, i was looking for a quick profit but i guess it will do the same as WC so i'll leave it be.
Activity: 700
whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Yup its a copy.
Activity: 32
fuckin whale is pushing down the price  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
That Android wallet needs to appear soon.....
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642

Well thank you guys! We're doing pool research/community research for an upcoming Alt-Coin piece Smiley

We've done our reading on the Cards, pretty sleek. Do you feel businesses will soon be able to incorporate such technology in their day to day ? more so then lets say any other crypto method of payment?

Do you guys feel you've made more believers out of the volatility of the BC market in relation to a lot of the other alts, or have lost believers due to volitility or B) large stake holders being able to drop unto the BlackShield ?

Thank you surestrike we have a dedicated staff making sure we can bring the best crypto news to the people, africanos brings a very true point which is why Btc for the forseeable future cant be used as transactionary means with such high volume between two said parties. And we will be waiting for the podcast before releasing our piece. So rest assured we will be sure to add any big news that hasn't been covered in this weeks

I'd like to thank you all for the gracious welcome! and glad to see that this is one of the most active #IRC

Soepkip a BC special will come out, as for the other 2 coins i can only say one will be burning rubber. But rest assured I'll be the one covering the BC article and will be following you guys very closely and will be sure to link MeetBlack in both articles.
another great day in crypto, and very much looking foward to the video podcast upcoming Smiley

Nice one!  +1
Activity: 126
Activity: 19

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I posted this a few weeks back. Looks like were now at about stage 3.2:

It's just the inevitable playing out. Here's how it works for a coin like Blackcoin:

1. Miners hit the coin because the launch looks sexy.
1.1 Whale-miners hit the coin because they foresee a good quick megadump.
1.2 Early investors AND whales buy in because the situation looks juicier and juicier for their respective goals.
1.3 Whales/whale-miners dump = distribution. Investor-base grows, whale-base diminishes.

2. Big exchanges jump on because the market is hoppin.
2.1 More whale-dump, more distribution. New crypto-people learn about the coin.
2.2 FUD hits unprecedented levels.
2.3 Word travels outside crypto = New investors, and new speculators. (this level started kicking-in during the last few days)

3. Coin starts ramping up merchant adoption, due to community outreach.
3.1  More investors and speculators.
3.2 The coin get's major coverage in news media. Like a big article on Coindesk and beyond.
3.3 The coin becomes a worldwide obsession (pulls a Bitcoin)

4. Merchants start jumping on of their own accord, seeking a piece of the action. (we get our first Overstock.com).
4.1 Much turmoil, much volatility, much scandal.
4.2 Merchants flood in, merchant services for coin grow exponentially.

5. Governments sort out their shit and catch up with reality.

6.  Coin becomes part of daily life - a household word.

Activity: 574
*snip*

*snip*

I'm thinking.. If they go always to the sell orders and the buy volume is high, then we will have a BlackCoin infinite increase in value... ? Smiley
Good point, but it depends very much on the price and on the hashing power. I mean, If the price goes 10 times up in 1 week, it is difficult to attract 10 times more hashing power in 1 week only.

*snip*  

Congrats! Last time this came up, the conclusion was BC *couldn't* fail and "all BC will be bought within a year".  You have shown an understanding of supply and demand.

You should go to the head of the class  Grin Cheesy

Bump. Oh dear.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dzimbeck, you have a beta ready for your super secret project yet? It has been a couple of weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 20
guys
its possible to use android device to mine some coin ?
Jump to: