Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 456. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Shh high I need 3 more business days
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All the sharks are almost full and the fish have moved on or been eaten.  All the development points to a rise but short term btc drop has investors spooked when they should be buying.
Sent 5000 more dollars from my bank today hope I can eat up some while it is steady

I feel like we've seen this market before. Apr 9, 10, 11. Extremely stable price, steady decline in volume, eerily calm. We all know what happened Apr 12.

Similar situation before some of the other biggest rises, but I wasn't around back then.

I'm getting excited. Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If this coin doesn't counter Quantum holding's idea it will have a rough time.

hmm

60% will be divided and held between the QTM Team.
20% will be held for future developments.
20% will be released in the first wave of IPO.

does not seem like a very fair distribution if you ask me

So 80% goes to developer and 20% for IPO? I'd rather use NXT. :p Not insulting NXT, but that seems to be a better comparison.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

hmm

60% will be divided and held between the QTM Team.
20% will be held for future developments.
20% will be released in the first wave of IPO.

does not seem like a very fair distribution if you ask me
legendary
All the sharks are almost full and the fish have moved on or been eaten.  All the development points to a rise but short term btc drop has investors spooked when they should be buying.
Sent 5000 more dollars from my bank today hope I can eat up some while it is steady
Activity: 592
Activity: 592
Everyone sitting around waiting for a train,  or for the sky to fall.

Nice time to sit back pull out a fatty and smile knowing that your decisions are made and there is nothing more to do but wait for more money to get into your trading account so that you can pay the blinds on your next hand.

If volume increases dramatically it will be time to run with the crowd, but if stagnation sets in for a while it will be time to play at a different table for a while.

BC value is momentarily stable sit back and enjoy your profits
Or do something fun to distract you from losses next train will come once your properly unaware.

Cheers and good luck
Black coin community may our fortunes grow and our debates continue.

Blackcoin just needs to stay ahead of innovations.

Would someone with the skills to code an exchange please contact me I have such an idea for an innovation. Just hear me out!

Activity: 308
im just holding now. it's go back up past 45000 in a week or two

seems that since Sunday people play a game of ping pong between 29K ish and 31K ish sat
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
im just holding now. it's go back up past 45000 in a week or two
legendary
Everyone sitting around waiting for a train,  or for the sky to fall.

Nice time to sit back pull out a fatty and smile knowing that your decisions are made and there is nothing more to do but wait for more money to get into your trading account so that you can pay the blinds on your next hand.

If volume increases dramatically it will be time to run with the crowd, but if stagnation sets in for a while it will be time to play at a different table for a while.

BC value is momentarily stable sit back and enjoy your profits
Or do something fun to distract you from losses next train will come once your properly unaware.

Cheers and good luck
Black coin community may our fortunes grow and our debates continue.
Activity: 243
donno crypto world is strange atm!  Huh
shitcoins goin up!mutch attention on coins that have nothing done yet! ? strange......
reminds me how young this business is!  Roll Eyes

That's because a lot of people think like me: it's not a good idea to buy into a coin that's already saturated.
I'm mining the shit and buying the shit out of every new coin and flip head or tails when to dump pure intuitively.
New coins will always be my favorites.

I mined BC PoW from 15 min after launch till PoW end. and bought more between 660 and 1000 SAT.
Luckely, a few day after PoW ended i had to travel for 6 weeks for work and spend a lot of time in hotel rooms, which don't have good internet.
When i came back home i checked my crypto-stuff and BC was at 89000 SAT.  It didn't take long to find someone to hold that nice bag for me.

Stepping away from crypto due to work has often resulted in positive news, especially with bitcoin it's been fun, that was a motherload that even dwarfs blackcoin. it's like finally taking out your fishing nets to look what kind of fish is in there after all those weeks with shitty internet.  You don't have that kind of fun with places you already fished.
I pumped a lot into new coins and lost all value too, empty nets, it's part of the game.  Even if it's worth shit, i'm still happy i hold a piece of crypto-history then.

Lucky guy Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I will still own my bc when everyone else sells I will buy more.
I will be the last person on earth with BC and I will be the richest.

He who has the gold makes the rules

Rule 1)
Give me your BC

Rule 2)
it will go up in price

Rule 3)
I want it all

Rule 4)
something is only worth something if no one else can take it from you.
Your not getting my BC.

I forgot to say Bitches!
Activity: 70
If you missed the Hitler videos parody:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Dd5EYw_M

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWK2Wlu5_k

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U57eqCpN1YA

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKApFP24lk

I promised to the videos creator "VigintiTrez" that I will give him 500 BC for the 40K video, I would be very happy to pay it tomorrow!!!

PUMP IT
Activity: 154
Hey, that's one way to look at crypto. But this 'game' won't last forever. It's fairly clear to anyone who's been watching for months that it's in a steady decline. Sure, there have been some big rises from new coins lately, but many less of them than the recent past and they're reaching lower heights. In January it was piss easy to make loads of cash mining new coins. Not quite so much in February. Even less in March. April is looking thinner. Wonder what May holds? All this attention on coins with no long-term plan beyond speculation absolutely depends on newer, greedier users entering the market. Where are these people going to come from? The last wave entered the market on the back of Bitcoin's famous rise. I don't see this general decline reversing itself without a meteoric rise from another serious coin, Bitcoin or otherwise.

Personally, I see a large consolidation of the strong coming this summer. Those holding strong coins will benefit when enough of the market realizes that speculating on purposeless coins is a zero-sum game. I could always be wrong. But I think there are more than a few factors pushing in that direction, scrypt ASICs being one of them.

Tend to agree with this perspective..
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Volume took a big hit... Why are people still flash selling? This is what happens when fools find a bit of luck and than get panicked. If its whales that keep putting up the sell walls, they are only hurting their margins... If people stopped dumping their coins in ~15 BTC allotments this coin would gain more volume again + price would rise to 40k satoshi within a day. More profit for them.

Wish I had more BTC to buy BC with, Im buying a few TH of power instead (Very, very cheap electricity Wink)
Activity: 168
RaT44
@ReRunRod0: BC is fkked up same problem that hit WC is found in BC

OP-Rat4 is this you??

Anyone know what is going on with BC?

No that's not the same rat4. The problem that hit WC is that their 'dev' didn't set their PoS setting correctly, so for a few hours their entire blockchain wasn't secured by either PoW or PoS. Doesn't apply to bc at all.

I can't believe people are still bothering with that coin after all that. It's amazing. Especially since BlackCoin has pulled back in price, and is now at a good point to make some long term purchases.

+ 1 BUY,BUY, BUY AND HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

Mine and Buy Cheesy
Activity: 70
RaT44

OP-Rat4 is this you??

No that's not the same rat4. The problem that hit WC is that their 'dev' didn't set their PoS setting correctly, so for a few hours their entire blockchain wasn't secured by either PoW or PoS. Doesn't apply to bc at all.

I can't believe people are still bothering with that coin after all that. It's amazing. Especially since BlackCoin has pulled back in price, and is now at a good point to make some long term purchases.

+ 1 BUY,BUY, BUY AND HOLD, HOLD, HOLD
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
RaT44

OP-Rat4 is this you??

Greed Blade87 is key Cheesy hahaha...Greed... but fear is even more powerfull than greed.
This is so funny when you connect facts 1st WC dev sell of in saturday without waiting on any pump...
then magic POS bug and upcoming price drop. I think it could be even planned.
But greed is key.

I stick in BC i don't sell anything. Currencty i invest in cloud minig which will help BC liquidy over all.
I see large progress with BC for BC went  so far like on coin who is only 2months old.
Activity: 644
RaT44

OP-Rat4 is this you??

Activity: 140
donno crypto world is strange atm!  Huh
shitcoins goin up!mutch attention on coins that have nothing done yet! ? strange......
reminds me how young this business is!  Roll Eyes

That's because a lot of people think like me: it's not a good idea to buy into a coin that's already saturated.
I'm mining the shit and buying the shit out of every new coin and flip head or tails when to dump pure intuitively.
New coins will always be my favorites.

I mined BC PoW from 15 min after launch till PoW end. and bought more between 660 and 1000 SAT.
Luckely, a few day after PoW ended i had to travel for 6 weeks for work and spend a lot of time in hotel rooms, which don't have good internet.
When i came back home i checked my crypto-stuff and BC was at 89000 SAT.  It didn't take long to find someone to hold that nice bag for me.

Stepping away from crypto due to work has often resulted in positive news, especially with bitcoin it's been fun, that was a motherload that even dwarfs blackcoin. it's like finally taking out your fishing nets to look what kind of fish is in there after all those weeks with shitty internet.  You don't have that kind of fun with places you already fished.
I pumped a lot into new coins and lost all value too, empty nets, it's part of the game.  Even if it's worth shit, i'm still happy i hold a piece of crypto-history then.

Hey, that's one way to look at crypto. But this 'game' won't last forever. It's fairly clear to anyone who's been watching for months that it's in a steady decline. Sure, there have been some big rises from new coins lately, but many less of them than the recent past and they're reaching lower heights. In January it was piss easy to make loads of cash mining new coins. Not quite so much in February. Even less in March. April is looking thinner. Wonder what May holds? All this attention on coins with no long-term plan beyond speculation absolutely depends on newer, greedier users entering the market. Where are these people going to come from? The last wave entered the market on the back of Bitcoin's famous rise. I don't see this general decline reversing itself without a meteoric rise from another serious coin, Bitcoin or otherwise.

Personally, I see a large consolidation of the strong coming this summer. Those holding strong coins will benefit when enough of the market realizes that speculating on purposeless coins is a zero-sum game. I could always be wrong. But I think there are more than a few factors pushing in that direction, scrypt ASICs being one of them.
Jump to: