Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 458. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone else experiencing problems withdrawing from Cryptsy? It says "Invalid withdraw address"? Never has this happened to me..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
BlackCoin Cards Are Now In The Wild!!!

Here are two new photos.

You can order your own BlackCoin First Edition card here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

If you have more than 500 BlackCoins you need this sexy card to carry them around Smiley

Cutoff time for the second batch being manufactured will be Sunday May 4th.

Free Shipping Worldwide!!!

It would be cool if the chip would be working and it could be used at ATM's and you'd be able to buy small devices to do transactions like VISA.  That would be like a boss.

This is 'just' (don't get me wrong, it looks sweet) a USB stick with a design right?  

congrats with the thing and the effort you've put into it but i'm not gonna buy one, too many of my wallets have been lost, stolen, trashed.

My metal USB stays nicely in a fireproof box at home Grin

I don't want to find myself in the situation where i think to myself:
'did that piece of shit just walk away with a usb stick that values between a few 1000 and million $.  oohh nooo, he didn't! oh no, oh yes he did, he fucking just walked away with what could possibly be worth hundred thous....FUUUUCCCCCKKK.'

or

'where did i put that thing, last time i saw it was in the taxi, or was it in the hotel room?

Been there, done that, bought the f*cking T-shirt.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
These cards are beautiful. Good job.
However i do not own one..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
donno crypto world is strange atm!  Huh
shitcoins goin up!mutch attention on coins that have nothing done yet! ? strange......
reminds me how young this business is!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
come on guys, lets buy some BC, AUR has a seen a massive rise and we are getting below 29K soon again  Cry
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Nice cards, great news, pool up, ... and slow and steady dive, just like community wants right?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please iconic dont give this meth junkie room! he is clearly on drugs and dont know what he s doin!

BTT Please everybody vote!!
Activity: 168
Bitcoinblues-dude, i usually do care a flying f**k about trolls, but i feel seomehow pity for you.
You've gotta be the most pathetic caricature version of a deprived child that crossed my path for a long long time. interesting that they got internet in protectories for ineducable children nowadays.

@Iconic
Damn good jobs with those cards, looking great.
Think i gotta get me one after it saw them now Cheesy

FFS! LEARN HOW TO USE A SPELL CHECKER!
So funny, you tried to take the pi$$ out of me, but instead made yourself look like a FKtard!
Hilarious!

ineducable....WTF?.... its uneducable!
You know like not being able too SPELL......OR pronounce a sentence.....or you support BC.
Umm, I think you meant "don't care" a flying FK... (rolls eyes)

Surprised? - Hardly!

You do realize many people here are from non English speaking countries? And the fact they know how to communicate in multiple languages IMO is impressive. What is not impressive to me is someone who tries to insult others to make himself look good. You tried to insult my cards and I ignored you because you are a pathetic clown. No I take that back, clowns serve a purpose. They bring laughter to kids, and I shouldn't insult clowns by associating your behavior to what they do. You wrote: "Who would want to carry that stupid BRICK around with them!" Over 300 pre-order units sold and I haven't even counted how many yet for the next batch. Now do everyone here a favor and take your bitterness someplace else.
Activity: 364

Hi BlackCoin fans,

We opened BlackCoin Pair on our website

Nice...I don't see the BC/USD listing though.

Sorry, my mistake I meant BC/BTC Cheesy

But if there would be interest in such pair we would open it.

Yes - there absolutely is interest in BC/USD and BC/EUR pairs!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
meh. Mintpal added the next bullshit coin instead of a BC pair.
365 just gone live.

I will buy a bunch of them now, just to dump later

I don't think there's going to be much pumping. Even Bttrex only had 32.400000 volume.
Next!!
365 just gone live.

Today late if it's already on MintPal. I'll go take look. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 140
365 just gone live.

365 just gone live.
Activity: 37
https://24ccb.net/img/logo/logo.png

Hi BlackCoin fans,

I do not see it either but looking forward
On your BlackCard Purchase page, you should make a note that they're purchasing "First Edition" rather then "Limited Edition."

Might also have a little paragraph about how BlackCard's came to be and how many Limited Edition sales there were.

Oh Damn!!! You know what we should have wrote on the BlackCard!!

"This card prints money" LOL Becaues it almost literally does. Automatic 1% interest. That just sounds sexy.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

Hi BlackCoin fans,

Of course theres an interest! Implement it right now! Vault of Satoshi did it, don't get left behind.
Activity: 15
https://24ccb.net/img/logo/logo.png

Hi BlackCoin fans,

Activity: 416

Hi BlackCoin fans,

Jump to: