Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 462. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

that price could go up quickly once someone decides to start the action.
got the feeling that everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move....

Lets START then !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

that price could go up quickly once someone decides to start the action.
got the feeling that everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey Guys just a heads up. CryptoAlts.com has done a great job of putting the X 11 algo mining together.
With the X11 being a thing that will be getting more popular and the summer heat you should all try it out.
I suspect volume to rise and this will really help out black coin.

My computer runs 10 % cooler and hardly even hear the fans gear up.
You save money on electricity and your gpu's will last longer.

Good work Blade. Smiley

I personally have rented out my x11 'rig' to betarigs. By my calculations I'm making about three times what I could make on the Blackcoin scrypt multipool and twice what I would make on blade's x11 BC pool.
With all this action in DRK, people are willing to pay a premium right now to rent out an x11 rig. And that premium is going directly into BC from me.

JL

Is there a BAMT version for x11?

Yes Bamt 1.6 has X11 in it.  I use it on 3 rigs and it works great.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BAMT/comments/207rdz/release_bamt_v160_scrypt_scryptn_darkcoin/

Phad

Ah beauty! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey Guys just a heads up. CryptoAlts.com has done a great job of putting the X 11 algo mining together.
With the X11 being a thing that will be getting more popular and the summer heat you should all try it out.

Good work Blade. Smiley

I personally have rented out my x11 'rig' to betarigs. By my calculations I'm making about three times what I could make on the Blackcoin scrypt multipool and twice what I would make on blade's x11 BC pool.
With all this action in DRK, people are willing to pay a premium right now to rent out an x11 rig. And that premium is going directly into BC from me.

JL

Yes Bamt 1.6 has X11 in it.  I use it on 3 rigs and it works great.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BAMT/comments/207rdz/release_bamt_v160_scrypt_scryptn_darkcoin/

Phad
Good to see BC still stable..

Just came back from reading the whole WC thing.. and wow... I crazy, feel bad for them.   Think what we would be if the WC guys joined BC.  Oh well...
they can still come and join us, maybe we should politely try to recruit?

Sharing is caring Smiley
Activity: 308
TO ALL:

Let us send an email to Coindesk for them to report about the BlackCoinCard!

Their e-mail: [email protected]

Why not send them an actual Blackcoin Card  Wink

Maybe they can make a video review  Smiley

This is an awesome Idea!!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Why i can't going to the website i Flush your DNS/Cache and nothing !

Good work Blade. Smiley

JL

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Keep getting the merchants on board - I should have a BlackCoin map up & running very soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good to see BC still stable..

Just came back from reading the whole WC thing.. and wow... I crazy, feel bad for them.   Think what we would be if the WC guys joined BC.  Oh well...
they can still come and join us, maybe we should politely try to recruit?
Activity: 462

Good work Blade. Smiley

JL
Activity: 416
Big Things Happening

With great things happening, the Blackcoin Card, the multi-pool back up and running, the addition to Coinkite, things are looking good for Blackcoin.  However, we have to remember that in order to be utilized as a currency, we NEED merchant adoption.   Without places to spend BC, it can only grow to a certain point before it's essentially just being traded back-and-forth.

We have plenty of great people in our community willing to help out, passionate about Blackcoin.  If everyone here starts emailing merchants, chatting up store owners IRL, etc, the exposure to the merchant world is going to project BC until the position we all know it's capable of.

Let's do this BC, let's get out there and find places to spend all our hard earned Blackcoin!

Yep. It's easy too. For example, I asked the owner of these villas in Jamaica if they would accept Blackcoin and they said they would (and any other major cryptos) I'm looking forward to spending some vacation time there  when BC rises in value. Cool They already advertised that they accepted BTC, LTC and DOGE.

http://islandvillasjamaica.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello !
I have a problem i can't connect to multipool and Flush your DNS/Cache it's the same.

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

scrypt: stratum+tcp://useast.www.blackcoinpool.com:3333
sha: stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:4444

No no no in this moment y mine it's good just i don't can connect on the website y have www.blackcoinpool.com    502 Bad Gateway .  Cry Cry
domain is up for me, did you see the Cloudflare check page? you should not get a default 502 error page at all but a custom cloudflare error page.
if you do not see the cloudflare check happen the dns isn't propagated to your ISP or "somewhere else on the route"
Activity: 70
Hello !
I have a problem i can't connect to multipool and Flush your DNS/Cache it's the same.

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

No no no in this moment y mine it's good just i don't can connect on the website y have www.blackcoinpool.com    502 Bad Gateway .  Cry Cry

The site is OKAY for me , I just checked it right now!!!
Activity: 248
Hello !

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

Oh yeah thats probably the DNS cache :/ you have to wait a bit.
Activity: 112

Good work Blade. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello !

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

Activity: 70
Hello !

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

How do you start?

To connect to the Scrypt multipool use

stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

To connect to the SHA-256 multipool use
stratum+tcp://useast.blackcoinpool.com:4444 -u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Replace BCADDRESS with your Blackcoin wallet address, as this is critical to ensuring that you receive payouts, and PASSWORD with a secure password you don't use anywhere else.

IMPORTANT!
The password you first connect with to the server HAS to be the same you use on other miners with the same wallet address! This password is used to administer your private page. Your miners will be denied access if you don't use the same password. This is synchronized across SHA and Scrypt so please keep this in mind.

Example Scrypt mine:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "name" : "BLACKcoin",
      "url" : "http://useast.blackcoinpool.com:3333",
      "user" : "Your BC Adress",
      "pass" : "123456",
      "pool-priority" : "0",

},
   {
      "name" : "BLACKcoin",
      "url" : "http://useast1.cryptoalts.com:3333",
      "user" : "Your BC Adress",
      "pass" : "123456",
      "pool-priority" : "1",
   }

],
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",
"api-listen" : true,
"expiry" : "60",
"hotplug" : "5",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"scrypt" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "0-1050,0-1050,0-1050,0-1050",
"gpu-fan" : "100,100,100,100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500,1500,1500,1500",
"intensity" : "13,13,13,13",
"temp-target" : "85,85,85,85",
"temp-overheat" : "90,90,90,90",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"shaders" : "1792",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192"
}
Activity: 248
Hello !

What solution ?

thx

Correct address?

Activity: 159
Big Things Happening

With great things happening, the Blackcoin Card, the multi-pool back up and running, the addition to Coinkite, things are looking good for Blackcoin.  However, we have to remember that in order to be utilized as a currency, we NEED merchant adoption.   Without places to spend BC, it can only grow to a certain point before it's essentially just being traded back-and-forth.

We have plenty of great people in our community willing to help out, passionate about Blackcoin.  If everyone here starts emailing merchants, chatting up store owners IRL, etc, the exposure to the merchant world is going to project BC until the position we all know it's capable of.

Let's do this BC, let's get out there and find places to spend all our hard earned Blackcoin!
Jump to: