Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 473. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Let us concentrate:

Right on, and + etc. Map on its way
Activity: 700
Also I like MintPal's UI. It just looks so clean. They also donated 50K BC to our Coinkite cause. This is a very interesting situation since I'm sure MintPal doesn't want to get involved in the politics of this situation. Probably trying to figure out what to do since this is unprecedented.

I suspect they'll give us at least one BC pair. They've certainly heard from the community about it.

You just replied to a spambot quoting me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
why today blackcoinpool down?
Massive ddos attack as i heard.

Yes, massive attack last night, so they added Cloudflare ddos protection. Pool was back up, then someone social engineered the IP they needed to ddos it again by posing as a miner with connection issues.

Here is the statement from BCpool: http://pastebin.com/gYC4MzYr

We are now waiting for the new DNS to propogate and then all should be well. Probably will be a few hours from now for most.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Let us concentrate:

First off, we are all adults here. We all have made a decision to invest in certain coins, be'd this BlackCoin, MintCoin, WhiteCoin or any other Coin. I welcome a healthy discussion about why one should invest (or not) in a coin, but there are limits as to what you should do & say about other coins.

Every coin has it's fanatics, it's bagholders and it's people with ulterior motives. Yes there are people that just want to get WhiteCoin fixed to make sure they can exit their bag. There are also people that spread misinformation about other coins in the hope that these people will invest in BlackCoin. I would say: let everyone make their own decision. It has absolutely no use to attack other coins on their own thread. Yes, i know that there are fanatics from other coins doing it here but luckily BTCTalk has an ignore button. USE IT. And stop going to Coin threads and spreading misinformation there. If you want a healthy discussion with other coins: then do this, but stop with the blant trolling and fudding of other coins.

The thing is, i'm putting a massive amount of hours into BlackCoin making sure it succeeds. And i'm not the only one. We have a dedicated team that is growing by the week, people concentrating on specific countries, people concentrating on specific services and so on. Each and everytime some one fuds another thread the name of BlackCoin will be viewed bad by someone. And that has no use for neither you or me. If you want to point out something about another coin, sure, go for it, but don't drag the name of BlackCoin in your discussion.

We are supposed to be Gentleman, the James Bond of Crypto as some would say and let's do just that. Let's be gentleman, let's help others in the cryptoworld understand why BlackCoin is a good investment. Let's have healthy discussions without annoyance. If anyone posts FUD on this thread, or is just trolling: HIT THAT IGNORE BUTTON

I do understand the frustration of other coins riding your success, but that is what happens in an unregulated market where copy pasting a coin can be done in mere hours. I also understand the frustration of working -HARD- on getting your coin added to an exchange and only seeing others added in 10 seconds flat after their code is put online. I get this but again, this is an unregulated market. There is no glory in greed in my opinion.

But do remember that c/p'ing a coin is just step ONE. There are many, many, other steps to be taken to get out of the shitcoin shadow and into the limelight. We are taking these steps every day. Join us in taking these steps, there are -MANY- steps still to be taken, and you could help!

Contact a merchant, built a service, come talk to us in #blackcoinpool if you have skills that can help out. The fact of the matter is, the more you invest in the services around the coin, the more you investment in BlackCoin will be worth in the long run.

Oh, and join http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin - Get the real information, get into the real discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Massive ddos attack as i heard.
Activity: 382
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
https://twitter.com/tipblk/with_replies

twitter BC tipper ... it works ... do some sideways promotion
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit,don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Activity: 644
Mined yesterday (one R9 290) on Scrypt BC multipool:
received zero ( apparently DOS attack happened, though I mined for a few hours), left BC multipool (I was in front of PC when it stoped comunicating with pool)
checked my wallet today - nothing,
went to IRC where I was told I would get my coins today for yesterday,
setup my GPU for mining on X11 BC multipool, mined a few hours(around 0.9BC confirmed, and 0.6 unconfirmed (I was in front of PC watching),
then received 0.87 BC to my wallet and got -1.29 unconfirmed (THAT IS WITH MINUS SIGN)(instead of +0.5 confirmed)
in 10 mins (-1.29 )became (-1.16) so apparently I was paying off what I didn't owe,
went to IRC to complain,
was told by guy with name : "it is a mistake as X11 is still in BETA, but overall (here is keyword) ALL LOOKS GOOD, and if you don't like don't use BC multipool,

What I got out of it, is they do a lot of things manually (I mean payments) and NOONE can check them out, so whatever you get paid, "Don't worry, be happy",

What I would advice to those who didn't join their multipool:  DON'T, if you want to support BC, just mine other coins, sell them and buy BC on your own if you feel that BC is your thing, this way you will at least control how much you earned.

Good luck to all.

Everyone had a -1.29 balance right after payout. The front end was getting confused with calculating balances right after the payout due to the X11 nodes mining different coins. So the quick and dirty fix for now is just to disable them until all coins that were immature at the time of payout have matured (will take few hours). Then the calculations will kick in again and you'll see your balances. Scrypt is fine because it's only mining one coin right now (DOGE) so maturation times are the same for all coins mined.

Otherwise, you got 0.87 BC of the 0.9 BC confirmed, and you probably have about 0.6 BC in your rollover now. Sorry you feel that way, and I do support you going off, mining on your own, and buying BC that way. Just be sure you set up your own P2Pool node, otherwise no you don't control how much you've earned. Tongue

And I said everything was good because nothing catastrophic happened and payout did go out. Considering this was the first day of multi algo mining on my pool with completely new custom code, I'd say it was success. Smiley
Activity: 490
love Black Metal, as one of my hobbies I am resident Death/Black Metal DJ since the late 90s for some parties. I'd say that the band isn't that popular - but that might change now
I Did also suggest BlackCoin to several of my contacts in the metal scene Wink
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
The heat is over?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mined yesterday (one R9 290) on Scrypt BC multipool:
received zero ( apparently DOS attack happened, though I mined for a few hours), left BC multipool (I was in front of PC when it stoped comunicating with pool)
checked my wallet today - nothing,
went to IRC where I was told I would get my coins today for yesterday,
setup my GPU for mining on X11 BC multipool, mined a few hours(around 0.9BC confirmed, and 0.6 unconfirmed (I was in front of PC watching),
then received 0.87 BC to my wallet and got -1.29 unconfirmed (THAT IS WITH MINUS SIGN)(instead of +0.5 confirmed)
in 10 mins (-1.29 )became (-1.16) so apparently I was paying off what I didn't owe,
went to IRC to complain,
was told by guy with name : "it is a mistake as X11 is still in BETA, but overall (here is keyword) ALL LOOKS GOOD, and if you don't like don't use BC multipool,

What I got out of it, is they do a lot of things manually (I mean payments) and NOONE can check them out, so whatever you get paid, "Don't worry, be happy",

What I would advice to those who didn't join their multipool:  DON'T, if you want to support BC, just mine other coins, sell them and buy BC on your own if you feel that BC is your thing, this way you will at least control how much you earned.

Good luck to all.
Activity: 392
I always knew faeries were real... take that science!  Cheesy

No man, it is not a faerie, It´s a Shitcoin, belive me Grin

You say tomato... Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

No man, it is not a faerie, It´s a Shitcoin, belive me Grin
Activity: 392
Activity: 416
btw what happened to the multipool ?

DDoS attack again. This time they tricked one of the pool devs, pretending to be a miner, so that they got the IP address they needed to get around the DDoS protection. So the pool has put in place the DDoS protection plan again, but it'll take a few hours for the change to propagate through DNS.

http://pastebin.com/MWiXZLyQ
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
King is your plan to try to buy back your Whitecoin lower?  That was quite a sell off. How much were you holding?

LOL. Cheesy You'd be hard pressed to convince anyone here that I've ever even had a passing interest in that joke of a coin.

Try harder.

I agree to stop inciting the trolls, I hate trolls but I never went to any topic shitcoin for post any retaliation. We do not need this kind of thing, they are desperate and not us, our currency (Blackcoin) has big developers, big investors, large acceptance even an airplane factory accepts Blackcoin, This is not really that wonderful? Please anyone post the aircraft manufacturer that accepts Blackcoin here again ! There is nothing to worry about if I have to say something to defend BC I do it here. By the way today I found the fossil of a terrible scammcoin and 2 more fossils shiticoin, they are really impressive, please look for they and you can draw your own conclusions.:

Scientific Name: Terrible scammer

Scientific Name: Evil hands

And this other one is very strange, it has wings!!!
Scientific Name: Butterfly leech
Activity: 350
btw what happened to the multipool ?
Activity: 140
King is your plan to try to buy back your Whitecoin lower?  That was quite a sell off. How much were you holding?

LOL. Cheesy You'd be hard pressed to convince anyone here that I've ever even had a passing interest in that joke of a coin.

Try harder.
Jump to: