Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 475. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Mint's good, but we should consider selling some Mint off and buying some Blackcoin, you know, for the sake of diversification. Diversification spreads the risk around. Just in case Mintcoin loses traction and drops to 1 satoshi, you can fall back on Blackcoin. Then sell some Blackcoin and buy Mintcoin when Mintcoin is cheap, at 1-2 satoshis.

You're absolutely right. Diversification is very important, that's why I sold my blackcoins and put them into Ultracoin. Of course I already hold a fair amount of Mint. But for people looking to diversify, I think it's a really good time to get out of blackcoin and put their money into a more developed coin. The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry

If people have yet to buy Mint, I highly suggest doing so. Did you see the new wallet? It actually tells you how long until your next reward, and allows you the option of unlocking the wallet for minting only, thus keeping your coins secure. Really great stuff:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys3qsvu18lv10vc/MintCoin.zip

And remember, Mintcoin is the only pure Proof of Stake coin listed on https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

For people that don't know, VaultofSatoshi is a highly regulated Canadian exchange which is important in an increasing regulated cryptocurrency environment.

Yeah, Geode has outed himself over here as trying to get you to leave Mint. And I've asked him not to, as has other people here. However, it doesn't help your case that your post is also misinformed

"The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry" In your dreams.
"And remember, Mintcoin is the only pure Proof of Stake coin listed on https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/" Not any more!  Grin

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and diversify by buying some BC?

I guess I should have said the only pure PoS coin that pays interest. I didn't realize they were adding blackcoin.  I was wrong about the multipool too, it doesn't even seem to be online.

Seriously though, have you checked out Ultracoin?  http://ultracoin.net/
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Mint's good, but we should consider selling some Mint off and buying some Blackcoin, you know, for the sake of diversification. Diversification spreads the risk around. Just in case Mintcoin loses traction and drops to 1 satoshi, you can fall back on Blackcoin. Then sell some Blackcoin and buy Mintcoin when Mintcoin is cheap, at 1-2 satoshis.

You're absolutely right. Diversification is very important, that's why I sold my blackcoins and put them into Ultracoin. Of course I already hold a fair amount of Mint. But for people looking to diversify, I think it's a really good time to get out of blackcoin and put their money into a more developed coin. The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry

If people have yet to buy Mint, I highly suggest doing so. Did you see the new wallet? It actually tells you how long until your next reward, and allows you the option of unlocking the wallet for minting only, thus keeping your coins secure. Really great stuff:

And remember, Mintcoin is the only pure Proof of Stake coin listed on https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

For people that don't know, VaultofSatoshi is a highly regulated Canadian exchange which is important in an increasing regulated cryptocurrency environment.

Yeah, Geode has outed himself over here as trying to get you to leave Mint. And I've asked him not to, as has other people here. However, it doesn't help your case that your post is also misinformed

"The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry" In your dreams.
"And remember, Mintcoin is the only pure Proof of Stake coin listed on https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/" Not any more!  Grin

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and diversify by buying some BC?
Activity: 196

You're absolutely right. Diversification is very important, that's why I sold my blackcoins and put them into Ultracoin. Of course I already hold a fair amount of Mint. But for people looking to diversify, I think it's a really good time to get out of blackcoin and put their money into a more developed coin. The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry

Gee, I wish Vault of satoshi considers adding blackcoin to their markets

Oh wait...
Activity: 140
Catching up Sad

Exchanges have frozen the Whitecoin wallets. Nobody can make deposits or withdrawals. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to buy can still do so using BTC. Anyone who wants to sell cannot move their funds to the exchange. This has created a massive imbalance in the market and artificial price inflation in the last 24 hours.

Let's see continuous update of that market cap. You just lost 10% in five minutes.

Stay out of our thread. Your bullshit is well known here.
Activity: 192

You're absolutely right. Diversification is very important, that's why I sold my blackcoins and put them into Ultracoin. Of course I already hold a fair amount of Mint. But for people looking to diversify, I think it's a really good time to get out of blackcoin and put their money into a more developed coin. The multipool for blackcoin has dried up, so there's nothing really left to drive up the price.  Angry

Gee I wish our wallet did that.

Oh wait.
Activity: 192

They can figure that out themselves. If you do this it will only look bad for the blackcoin community.

People really need to just leave the other coin's threads and stop trying to poke in to throw a jab or try and correct "misinformation" or whatever. Shit is mad dumb.
Catching up Sad

I don't know if you're just being a whitecoiner trolling, or a whitecoiner pretending to be a blackcoiner trolling. Anyway, it matters not. I thought you at least held sincere views about blackcoin that were, while pessimistic, still useful as a temper on some of our overexuberance sometimes. But then I looked at your post history on whitecoin's thread, especially during last night and earlier today. Yes, you were able to look at the buy orders last week and saw a dip in blackcoin's price, but after reading some of the crap you posted in whitecoin's thread, no-one should take any crypto advice from you.
Activity: 210

Guys, help out at the MINT thread. Need to push down the MINT prices and get them to move into BC and get our prices up. BC is so undervalued.

why would u do that ? Its their coin, they like it, let them be. We hate when some toilet coins holders comming and promoting so dont do the same plz - -

It is good to get them to leave MINT and come to BC because BC is a superior coin. We have a better dev and a much stronger community.

They can figure that out themselves. If you do this it will only look bad for the blackcoin community.
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Guess I'm going to have to waste some time educating the masses.  Grin

Guess I'm going to have to waste some time educating the masses.  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Guys, help out at the MINT thread. Need to push down the MINT prices and get them to move into BC and get our prices up. BC is so undervalued.

why would u do that ? Its their coin, they like it, let them be. We hate when some toilet coins holders comming and promoting so dont do the same plz - -

It is good to get them to leave MINT and come to BC because BC is a superior coin. We have a better dev and a much stronger community.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
It's Stratobitz not Blitz.

Fixed.

One more fucking post in this thread and my mission in the next 24 hours is to make sure every fucking noob in crypto knows the exact situation Whitecoin faced and faces now. I can do that with facts, not stories. Stay out of this thread and my give a fuck level about the situation likely won't reach that point.

+1

Omg Stratobitz did not just do that! 
Activity: 532

Activity: 532
how to upvote ? Huh  Grin
Activity: 700
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
--- REALITY, without the suspicious white tint

Whitecoin's Proof of Stake never worked - the code was borked. The blockchain was EXTREMELY vulnerable to a 51% attack for nearly 48 hours because PoS was supposed to have taken over, but did not work and almost nobody was mining PoW as the rewards had been adjusted to almost nothing for the switchover. There was nothing securing the blockchain except for hopes and dreams. Any entity with a relatively small amount of hash power could have taken over their coin at any time. As more and more people realized this, the chunkypool operator decided he had to make it a public emergency before a malicious attacker took over the block chain. He had to do this publicly so that he could get Whitecoin supporters to point hashrate at the PoW pool and protect the chain.

Stratoblitz has been posting this lovely story all day in an attempt to sweep those problems under the rug and keep the price high on closed markets. He even makes strong suggestions to discredit the guy that likely saved their buggy coin from being attacked into nothing. He's trying to convince the naive that nothing really went wrong.  Cheesy

Love the world of crypto.  Roll Eyes

I knew there would be a rally trying to hype people up to get the price back so people could dump.  I am surprised though it has held up so far, I thought for sure when I woke up this morning everyone would have gotten out and the price would be tanked.

this is an impressive counter-argument.
now go and search for a rope....

Fixed.

One more fucking post in this thread and my mission in the next 24 hours is to make sure every fucking noob in crypto knows the exact situation Whitecoin faced and faces now. I can do that with facts, not stories. Stay out of this thread and my give a fuck level about the situation likely won't reach that point.
Why would people care about a crap copy like WC? People should keep putting money into BC and hold. It is a great coin and it is better than MINT garbage or WC garbage.
Jump to: