Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 49. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
is that vs $ amount? or vs BTC? I think it's a great sign that it's been pretty steady around 3000 sats for quite some time now, even as BTC has been making it's historic climb.  Cool 

Buy the f*cking dips  "BTFD" as they say

Isn't "always bet on Black" a gambling saying? lol  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of BlackCoin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/blackcoin/chart_gallery
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Someone uses blackhalo wallet. Now blackhalo wallet can't update data , His blk cannot be transferred.

How to import blackhalo private key into QT wallet? Who knows? Thanks very much !

Is Dzimbeck here?

Hey so you can't import keys because Halo is multisignature. You need to send funds from the Halo wallet to the QT wallet.

Also I don't know what you mean by "can't update data". Is it synced? Is he running the latest version? You can PM me with any questions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Someone uses blackhalo wallet. Now blackhalo wallet can't update data , His blk cannot be transferred.

How to import blackhalo private key into QT wallet? Who knows? Thanks very much !

Is Dzimbeck here?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Anyone know a legit blackcoin pool ?

Blackcoin switched to proof of stake a long time ago. There is no pool where you can mine Blackcoin.

For helping securing the network you can hold blk in your wallet and stake your coins. As reward you shall receive blk.

What is the reward for holding them in your wallet? How many % per day/week/month?

There is no fixed percentage.

The reward for staking is 1.5BLK + tx fees. This is fixed. The block target is 64 seconds.

The likelihood of you being the staker in any block and earning 1.5BLK is dependent on the amount of coins you hold in your wallet (your weight) vs the total number of coins which are being staked (network weight). Think of it like a lottery where the number of tickets you hold increase the chance of you winning the prize in a competition which has to have a winner and that restarts every 64 seconds.

This varies over time so there's no definitive answer. Generally speaking though people earn between 5-8% a year if staking 24/7/365.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Blackcoin switched to proof of stake a long time ago. There is no pool where you can mine Blackcoin.

For helping securing the network you can hold blk in your wallet and stake your coins. As reward you shall receive blk.

What is the reward for holding them in your wallet? How many % per day/week/month?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

i was asking about POS pool where we had to store a large amount of coins in one wallet so we can earn more

Unless you have a tiny amount of coins, you're better off staking as normal in your own wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

i was asking about POS pool where we had to store a large amount of coins in one wallet so we can earn more
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just hopped on board the BLK train... technicals looks pretty good on this one. any fundamentals coming up that i should be aware of?

thanks in advance.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
I wish I recognized this coin better. Is it assigned or? How and what will it Inchpeppermint" I have mined more than a year but nothing beats this.

Its a bot like the other 1000 bots around here all posting ambiguous nonsense on every thread. This forum is being over run by them

How to get rid of the bots?!  Angry
They are spamming and polluting normal conversation!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I wish I recognized this coin better. Is it assigned or? How and what will it Inchpeppermint" I have mined more than a year but nothing beats this.

Its a bot like the other 1000 bots around here all posting ambiguous nonsense on every thread. This forum is being over run by them
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
We are heading to 5k within 3 days
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Here comes the next big coin phase,POS and Blackcoin is the best POS in the world.

BLK will be worth billions of dollars next year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
How did you mine Blackcoin for more than a year if only the first 10000 blocks where mineable? Grin

After the 10000th block Blackcoin switched to proof of stake. Roll Eyes

Or he is a noob that does not even know the difference between mining and proof of stake, or is an ordinary account farmer who does not even pay attention about what the topic is.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
^^ Great Info that is how alot of BLK was got back in 2014 and its probably an even better idea now because of the problem of fees and moving relatively small amounts earnt from mining     Majority of people didnt mine BLK at the start and alot was sold to others on market anyway as it was new and nobody ever knows how long a coin will go, seems a good way to get some BLK now.   I'll be taking a look, thankyou for the heads up

COuldn't agree more. Now there is nothing more trustful in the market than the old well established projects where noone promise anymore to beat BTC but many deliver more benefits . This one may well join soon VTC especially if the market move towards the alts.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
How did you mine Blackcoin for more than a year if only the first 10000 blocks where mineable? Grin

After the 10000th block Blackcoin switched to proof of stake. Roll Eyes
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
I can't imagine blk still around 3k, its highly undervalue!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
^^ Great Info that is how alot of BLK was got back in 2014 and its probably an even better idea now because of the problem of fees and moving relatively small amounts earnt from mining     Majority of people didnt mine BLK at the start and alot was sold to others on market anyway as it was new and nobody ever knows how long a coin will go, seems a good way to get some BLK now.   I'll be taking a look, thankyou for the heads up
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

There are a couple of multipools which payout in blackcoin though, if you want to automatically mine whatever happens to be profitable at the moment.

http://steakcloud.com/
https://prohashing.com/
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Pages:
Jump to: