Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 51. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

BLK is china's coin?
BLK has users all over the world but I heard its many in China, a proper exchange is good news.  Im not sure what China is upto at the moment, communism and capitalism is like water and oil seems like to me but hey with a good enough blender who knows.

The problem with crypto in general is its distributed so I see one exchange on bitcoinwisdom for BLK with volume from a USA exchange but then Im missing the picture elsewhere.  The market itself generally equalises prices in high volume by arbitrage but volume picture who knows.     BTC rising so strongly is putting alot of pressure on alt coins.  Its like a plane reaching upper atmosphere, up rather then down is surely good but the air is thin up here.   Does this mean BTC gains from being so large, the influx of capital requires that depth of volume hence a bias to BTC pricing.  ie. big money is increasingly involved in crypto leaving a large bias on entry, not sure

Try -rescan in options on wallet startup if balance appears wrong
good bro, are you Dev team?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Is it possible to use raspberry pi for POS this blackcoin?
Activity: 160
Well did black coin die? I have not heard anything from the team and I still have a few black coin lying about. Should I sell or hold? Need to free myself from bagholding

Definitely not dead. One of my core holding and looking forward to the upcoming enhancements. Very very stable coin which given all the problems with other coins coding lately is fantastic place to be. Like to see this over 5K sat again once latest enhancements are out.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Well did black coin die? I have not heard anything from the team and I still have a few black coin lying about. Should I sell or hold? Need to free myself from bagholding

This coin is not dead. There are developers working with BLK. Saw that the most communications is ongoing on glitter.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
BlackCoin is one of old good coins, waiting to be bring 5 - 10x up from this low price levels. Not sure when, but feel, like BLK will be there somewhere next year.
I love BLK.But I'd like to see this good old coin again in the top 10.
Activity: 29
Hi! Is this coin still alive and is it doing well?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hey guys I have heard some news about Blackcoin that you were trying making some rebranding ?
How situation last today ? Looking at price we have probably bottom price that was when I was mining BLK Cheesy 3000 sat Smiley
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Hello, what is blackCoin official wallet for web or mobile?
Go to the official website for detail blackcoin.co
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

BLK it is strong, let and further it pleases with the course. I lost a lot of coins in due time, and now I want elbows urchin
Activity: 1
Hello, what is blackCoin official wallet for web or mobile?
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
BlackCoin is one of old good coins, waiting to be bring 5 - 10x up from this low price levels. Not sure when, but feel, like BLK will be there somewhere next year.
Keeping my eyes on this.  Cheesy
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

BLK is china's coin?
BLK has users all over the world but I heard its many in China, a proper exchange is good news.  Im not sure what China is upto at the moment, communism and capitalism is like water and oil seems like to me but hey with a good enough blender who knows.

The problem with crypto in general is its distributed so I see one exchange on bitcoinwisdom for BLK with volume from a USA exchange but then Im missing the picture elsewhere.  The market itself generally equalises prices in high volume by arbitrage but volume picture who knows.     BTC rising so strongly is putting alot of pressure on alt coins.  Its like a plane reaching upper atmosphere, up rather then down is surely good but the air is thin up here.   Does this mean BTC gains from being so large, the influx of capital requires that depth of volume hence a bias to BTC pricing.  ie. big money is increasingly involved in crypto leaving a large bias on entry, not sure

Try -rescan in options on wallet startup if balance appears wrong
Activity: 95
Today i check my desktop wallet and i miss +/- 2500 coins. have somebody the same problem? it's very strange. iff i check transaction it is not send out or something like that?

Come to the Blackcoin Gitter for support, people are very helpful and can help in real-time Smiley

after resync wallet, the problem is solved. tx.
Activity: 98
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need

Come join our blackcoin gitter...you can ask dev there...  Wink Wink
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Old good BLK, from many crypto, this was and still is one of my most liked. Hope some day price will reflect real value this coin and how good Dev team is behind this Project.
Activity: 42
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Activity: 69
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
BLK have a nice volume up to 66btc today, its possible to reach 6k
Pages:
Jump to: