Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 526. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I like how every person from other coins, including those that copied the multipool idea and even the full PoS idea, are coming on this topic to FUD on BC and promote their own coin.
It only shows how popular BC is, thanks guys.

Does whitecoin have a multipool?

Yes they do now. But let people talk, everyone is trying to create the next Blackcoin, but blackcoin is the next blackcoin, remember that.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Peercoin invented POS using the concept of coinage that BC uses, via Novacoin. Clone of a clone.

BCNext invented a brand new POS using transparent forging for Nxt as he believed that coinage is vulnerable to a 51% attack by slowing buying coins and keeping them in many accounts, all of which are increasing coinage. This distorts the POS so at a point in time in future, you would have a sleeper with enough power for the 51% attack without needing 51% of the coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
here we can see a lot of happy people who bought at XXX and sold at YYY.
but where are the unfortunate people who bought at YYY and see BC return to XXX instead of continuing his climb!!
(XXX
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I like how every person from other coins, including those that copied the multipool idea and even the full PoS idea, are coming on this topic to FUD on BC and promote their own coin.

Yes they do now. But let people talk, everyone is trying to create the next Blackcoin, but blackcoin is the next blackcoin, remember that.

Who the Phuck copy that idea from you?

Man my eyes are full of drops laughing with your blatant delusion. You don´t know even which coin "invented" the POS concept...

The PoS concept with a fair distribution, not some random IPO to 100person ? Yes it's not NXT. You spend a lot of time here, always bumping this topic, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. Come again and try to promote NXT again, haha.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I woke up with tears in my eyes. why can't i wake up one time and see BC at 85600 Cool
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Who the Phuck copy that idea from you?

Man my eyes are full of tears laughing with your blatant delusion. You don´t know even which coin "invented" the POS concept...

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Blackcoin fallen on the floor!!
now, who can prevent that!!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Seeing as this thread looks more like a borderline patient with each passing minute, I might as well ask it here seeing as the IRC tends to be home of the trolls.
Anyone know the font used in the blackcoin logo?
Inb4 ''HURR DURR COMIC SANS HURR DURR''
/go die in a ditch.

century schoolbook.
Thank you for being helpful!
Much appreciated =)
Activity: 245
Seeing as this thread looks more like a borderline patient with each passing minute, I might as well ask it here seeing as the IRC tends to be home of the trolls.
/go die in a ditch.

century schoolbook.
TTM
Activity: 140
This pump will be failed. Everything it can do is slowing down the depression a little bit. Those sellers who want to sell now see a chance to sell at higher price in few days, they temporarily pull back sell orders.

The problem with BC community is there is a bunch of people mistakenly bought at high price, all they need now is a pump so they can cut loss and return to the safe habor of Bitcoin, and once they leave, they'll never comeback. And these kind of people are actually the ones who demand a pump in this thread.
Activity: 210
Please move to blackcoin reddit for meaningful discussion.

Trolls have been around since the explosion of other blackcoin clones.

Let's donate a few blackcoins so our blackcoinpool can send extra blackcoins to the miners !

For a straight week ! Smiley

This could really work and rally a lot of miners to our pool. Just remember the ghash.io extra payout week.

My calculation tells me, that we need 500 Blackcoins per day for every Gigahash in our pool. Imagine the buy pressure and publicity if we reach >30 Ghash ! Cheesy

What do you guys think of this idea ?

I think we could really gather a lot of miners to our pool, especially 1 week before our KNC Miner lottery starts ! Smiley

Greetings Wex Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23y6fc/new_community_idea_5_extra_payout_on_our/

Ummm a bonus for mining?...so now you are "stealing" ideas form the NXT multipool uh? Wasn´t it just the opposite?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, first time i've heard of a nxt multipool.  Cry But i think you re posting in the wrong thread. This is the blackcoin announcement thread. You can see it if you read the Topic "[ANN] BlackCoin (BC)" Smiley I try to find you the Nxt thread, give me a second. Smiley

Hope i can help you

Greetings

Found!! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898 You're welcome Smiley

The Nxt thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development.

If all the posts on nxtforum.org had been posted there since the thread was locked, the thread would be 3290 pages long now.

How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?

Mcdonalds is that way --------->

Just trying to turn the tide, keep the misinformation to a minimum.
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Let's donate a few blackcoins so our blackcoinpool can send extra blackcoins to the miners !

This could really work and rally a lot of miners to our pool. Just remember the ghash.io extra payout week.

My calculation tells me, that we need 500 Blackcoins per day for every Gigahash in our pool. Imagine the buy pressure and publicity if we reach >30 Ghash ! Cheesy

I think we could really gather a lot of miners to our pool, especially 1 week before our KNC Miner lottery starts ! Smiley

Greetings Wex Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23y6fc/new_community_idea_5_extra_payout_on_our/

Ummm a bonus for mining?...so now you are "stealing" ideas form the NXT multipool uh? Wasn´t it just the opposite?  Roll Eyes

Sorry, first time i've heard of a nxt multipool.  Cry But i think you re posting in the wrong thread. This is the blackcoin announcement thread. You can see it if you read the Topic "[ANN] BlackCoin (BC)" Smiley I try to find you the Nxt thread, give me a second. Smiley

Hope i can help you

Greetings

Found!! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898 You're welcome Smiley

LOL so funny to read this coming from a newbie.  Cheesy

Don´t miss the train of the next BC Pump DUMP, baby!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Just saw http://cryptoalts.com/ and it has a better front end website, for mining blackcoin IMO.  Scrypt only.
trading in the shadow's shadow
Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....

Mintpal is just responding to the market.  The 'copy-clones' or 'competitors' as I like to call them have had huge gains where as BC price has crashed as I called 4 days ago so why would MintPal not want some of that action?  

I get that they want a piece of the action... but they actually cause a lot of the action as well.... The shit-clones hit Poloniex and Bittrex first... there the price/volume goes up.. only because people anticipate on the fact that the coin is going to MP. If the coin never hits MP it dies immediately. Most of the clones were not voted on MP but just added. So, they control a lot of what's going on this way. Adding 5 BC clones in one week to me seems not really fair towards a coin that actually dominates your exchange and income.

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Hope i can help you

Greetings

The NXt thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development. How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?

Mcdonalds is that way --------->

Greetings Wex Cheesy

Hope i can help you

Greetings

The Nxt thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

All 2673 pages, 53450 replies and 829971 views, the biggest on this subforum. It is the #1 to your #2. It is not dead, it is locked as it is unmanagable for development.

If all the posts on nxtforum.org had been posted there since the thread was locked, the thread would be 3290 pages long now.

How are you guys so ill informed on so many things?
Activity: 249
/go die in a ditch.
Jump to: