Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 539. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
nothing here but fud. this is honestly very sad that people have nothing but negativity and jealously from other coins makes them get on this forum and  post. I say we all take to bitmessage and let them talk all the trash they want on this forum. They are just jealous and they want to get on here and advertise their stupid copy coins. I wont get whitecoin if you put a gun to my head. I dont care if it goes to a billion dollars a coin. And these people should not be on this forum talking about other coins. Can they be moderated or banned? Its just some idiot who started a website and copied the blackcoin source. Have fun with that.

You know what? Maybe I should copy BC source and change the port and then start a website. I could do all that in less than a day. Premine it too. Lets all start a coin.

Maybe people here should consider the whitecoin or asiacoin or fuckface coin will never have the pull that blackcoin does because they are not original. Nobody will write articles about them, nobody will care to mine it for more than a quick dump and there will be no features that every other coin does not already have.
It takes less than 24 hours to set up a website and copy BC source. Its just stupid. And the worst part is, people actually have the nerve to come here and spam blackcoin thread with their garbage. This was the reason BC exists in my mind. To rid the world of these coins. If the community has any sense, they will get the miners to come here since we were the original coin to start it and blow these stupid coins out of the water for good!

It is easier than that to be a clone and unoriginal.

http://coingen.io/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Whitecoin is being dumped by china.. i urge all to dump em. the coin is not going anywhere, no developments nothing.. just a bag of air.
Blackcoin is the most serious coin of the bunch - bought some BC finally. predicting the price to go up to 1 usd by the end of august.

The Blackcoin community has given numerous promises and they have ALWAYS delivered. that's why i bet on black now. I am putting my trust in this coin! don't make me regret it Smiley

- strato

[ps. how does troll shit taste now?]

Reported to all Moderators.  Hope you're on a VPN or tunnel because impersonating an account is a major community violation and if your main account is logging in for same IP you may have a problem

impersonating who?

this is my account. these are my opinions, not yours ok.

- strato

I love how Stratobitz changed additude after that master troll here Cheesy...
So funny now he will support BC Cheesy and even offered 50BTC support lol ^^ - Miralce

Once price hits 10000 yes. I will.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Whitecoin is being dumped by china.. i urge all to dump em. the coin is not going anywhere, no developments nothing.. just a bag of air.
Blackcoin is the most serious coin of the bunch - bought some BC finally. predicting the price to go up to 1 usd by the end of august.

The Blackcoin community has given numerous promises and they have ALWAYS delivered. that's why i bet on black now. I am putting my trust in this coin! don't make me regret it Smiley

- strato

Reported to all Moderators.  Hope you're on a VPN or tunnel because impersonating an account is a major community violation and if your main account is logging in for same IP you may have a problem

impersonating who?

this is my account. these are my opinions, not yours ok.

- strato

I love how Stratobitz changed additude after that master troll here Cheesy...
So funny now he will support BC Cheesy and even offered 50BTC support lol ^^ - Miralce
Activity: 154
I can't understand how people can be stupid to the point of rejecting a pump, seriously
+10000000000.... Im with you now. I wasnt before but the jealous alts on this thread just make me want to do it more. We should pump this thing to the sky. Its ridiculous. Everbody should get in on it.

...... you'd better give time, and, specially, help to the devs and marketing.

No, devs are too busy with helping other coins.

Haha, the team is so contradicting eachother. One is helping an other coin and the other wants to kill other coins...make up your mind.
Activity: 140
WHY YOU PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE DUMPED ANYWAY EITHER IF ITS PUMPED NOW OR LATER WITH THE FUCKING "MAY NEWS" THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DUMPS YOU STUPID FUCKS LOOK HOW MANY TIMES BITCOIN WAS DUMPED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CANT YOU SEE? ARE YOU ALL BLIND OR WHAT??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A STUPID IDOTS AND BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO A PUMP?Huh?? THE COIN WILL BE DUMPED ANYWAY LIKE ANY OTHER COIN, LIKE BITCOIN, LIKE LITECOIN, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WITHOUT A PUMP THE DUMPED PRICE WILL BE MUCH LOWER ENJOY NOW YOUR 10 CENTS AND WAKING UP EVERY DAY WITH PRICE DROPS IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Well folks!

I hoped that people in this thread could be more serious and you trolls.. i am really tired of you, you dont bring any good and i feel really sorry for you.

If only people used their logic they would see that BC is something to build on, but it seems to me some people are way to stupid.
By checking the power behind BC it`s for me an easy choice and should be for others too. I hope people use their head and help BC on it`s way because they have something good going on, my believe is that it would benefit all crypto currencies as they are fresh and with good innovative ideas.

Do yourself and others a favor and don`t run to other alts (copies) for fast money. Stick with  BC and there is a bright future.

Words from my heart, i hope you share them!

/BC fan from Sweden
legendary
I can't understand how people can be stupid to the point of rejecting a pump, seriously
+10000000000.... Im with you now. I wasnt before but the jealous alts on this thread just make me want to do it more. We should pump this thing to the sky. Its ridiculous. Everbody should get in on it.

Guys, don't you understand that with this kind of "purposes" you are feeding a classic and painful pump & dump scheme? If you want your coin to the sky, you'd better give time, and, specially, help to the devs and marketing.

I agree. I seem to be the main topic of conversation here. So much so people are now creating spoof accounts and impersonating me. I feel like a celebrity.

Not.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Guys, don't you understand that with this kind of "purposes" you are feeding a classic and painful pump & dump scheme? If you want your coin to the sky, you'd better give time, and, specially, help to the devs and marketing.

+1 it's very simple, but some people only care about price.
legendary

I'm in when it hits 10,000... I'll buy in 50 BTC.

Just waiting...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Because some people are not parasites and want to see the coin succeed, if there is a pump there will be a dump.

you know what, thats not entirely true... there are dumpers regardless from fud
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Because some people are not parasites and want to see the coin succeed, if there is a pump there will be a dump.
legendary
nothing here but fud. this is honestly very sad that people have nothing but negativity and jealously from other coins makes them get on this forum and  post. I say we all take to bitmessage and let them talk all the trash they want on this forum. They are just jealous and they want to get on here and advertise their stupid copy coins. I wont get whitecoin if you put a gun to my head. I dont care if it goes to a billion dollars a coin. And these people should not be on this forum talking about other coins. Can they be moderated or banned? Its just some idiot who started a website and copied the blackcoin source. Have fun with that.

You know what? Maybe I should copy BC source and change the port and then start a website. I could do all that in less than a day. Premine it too. Lets all start a coin.

Maybe people here should consider the whitecoin or asiacoin or fuckface coin will never have the pull that blackcoin does because they are not original. Nobody will write articles about them, nobody will care to mine it for more than a quick dump and there will be no features that every other coin does not already have.
It takes less than 24 hours to set up a website and copy BC source. Its just stupid. And the worst part is, people actually have the nerve to come here and spam blackcoin thread with their garbage. This was the reason BC exists in my mind. To rid the world of these coins. If the community has any sense, they will get the miners to come here since we were the original coin to start it and blow these stupid coins out of the water for good!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

- strato

ZACH GET A LIFE
Dude, please stop it.
I almost pooped in my pants, Mr. Uber-Troll from WhineCoin City telling others to get a life. How cringeworthy can you go?
legendary

- strato

ZACH GET A LIFE
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
XD ROLF_ROLF_ROLF XD

patience is a vertue

Take a good look at BC/BTC on cryptsy for the last month, ain't nothing new seeing it dropping down...

2 weeks ago it was worth almost 0.001/Bc for only a day (I had 110 & still kept them), 3-4 days later went down till ~ 0.0003 and a week l8r it hits 0.0005, please be patient, on their website they went down only for -->precaution< since they noticed some suspicius activity on their script--

http://www.blackcoinpool.com/news/

-As some of you may heard, a big string of pools got hacked via a malware coin "dafuqcoin."

Big pools like scryptominers were completely compromised.

Our pool is 100% unaffected by the trojan, and we did not get hacked-

I believe its a good movement they started since they're helping mining other altcoins that are wOrth it and shutting dOwn the shitty c0in_$ we're getting daily.

Not many people can be patient and they pump & dump the minute the coin is out on the market, same problem as when you're renting a rig... it doesnt help you out that much if you don't even know how much the altcoin is going to be worth at the end vs the MH/S it's going to hit... make some maths and you'll realised that you could of paid yourself a good graphic card for the overall amount you've rented since the begining, when you rent a rig and the diff is high you'll make like 10% porfit or more vs 100% profit with your own rig, you can't lose with your own supply... unless you're there at the precise launch with a farm rig, but still.

Like in real life, we have our downs and ups but nothing is lost meanwhile we believe in it... isn't that the true meaning of the Bitcoin philosophy.
The more we trust in it, the more real/ ''worthy'' it's going to get, you have to invest bitcoins to make money not only earn them.

money talks bullshit walks

Crazy People Don't Know They Are Crazy, I Know I Am Crazy therefore I Am Not Crazy, Isn't That Crazy

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Did you also remember to report to your momma?
Jump to: