Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 535. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Guess where we're now? Easy...

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Thanks Iconic.

To all: Before voting, read my last post and think about it
Why would anyone listen to you?
Fucking kid.

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy

He probably bought in at 90k.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

No one can ever prevent pump and dump ^^.
Pump is always on hype and good news brings new flor.
They are allso "empty pumps" like Wolong do look at DEV coin or UNO...
DEV 50 sat 120 sat 20 sat... at the end. Uno crashed even harder...
I don't like empty pumps ^^ they bring value down over time.
Pump on good news get you higher while "empty pump" lower...

I 100% agree. But that's where it seems so lopsided.

Pumps are on hype.

Dumps are on bad news.

But when whales want to drop the price when it tickles their fancy, they are creating a downward spiral of panic. That is harder to recover from if there is no good news, only fud. so it keeps going lower, creating more panic, and coming full circle. I guess I don't even see it as a pump if it's simply countering the *manipulated* dump. it's as if they cancel each other out! or i also just liked the idea of eating into their walls. tonight was a perfect example, as least from what I saw. big sell walls placed below asking prices, were eaten into and do we see any now? it's as if they're scared to place them because they'll just get eaten into. Currently from 28899 to 33000 the biggest 'wall' in between is only 3.8 - it would take 8.5 btc to get above 30k and break that barrier. I'm' buying and it looks like others are as well, and maybe it's considered a pump (albeit uncoordinated)?
Activity: 140
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

Thanks Iconic.

To all: Before voting, read my last post and think about it
Activity: 196
KNC Titan Group Buy - Escrow Time!

All Shares have been sold!!KNC Titan Group Buy

It is now time for the Escrow, ALL Shareholders have been e-mailed about further details of the transaction. The sooner you send the sooner we can fund the project!

If you bought shares, check you latest E-mail from blackcoinstore.com and also https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-for-the-knc-titan-group-buy-1-583834

If you missed this Group Buy, do not worry. I will post more soon, currently developing a platform for shareholders to trade/sell shares, check stats of miners etc. This will probably be up closer to KNC Shipping with a closed Beta a week or two before that.
Activity: 168
Community Pump Poll

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 65%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 31%

I do not care: 4%

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

I kind of said this as well a few pages back. That new floors can be established by peaks and valleys higher than the last (without large whale manipulation). Maybe people using the phrase "pump" is taboo. But there has to be positive gains and momentum if only to turn investors' heads to this coin with all the saturation out there right now. building infrastructure or adding merchants is one way. price gains, for better or for worse, is another way. for heaven's sake bluecoin was just added to poloniex today. so that's like 4 color coins right now? How is a new crypto investor supposed to know at first glance the positives of blackcoin...especially when the buy in price is already higher and they think they missed the boat seeing all the downtrends? again not saying I'd want to move it 10k or 20k up, but I don't think it would hurt if we saw some green instead of red?
Activity: 700
Ok, I have to confess:

I bought in cheap in the 3000-5000 range and I was really getting euphoric when it was hitting 90000. I would have had a lot of money.
Then: Crash! Ah! Nooo! It goes up again! Noo...down...ahh, up! I still hold! If I sell now, it will go up and the train leaves without me...
Ok, so I held and held...till my money was only 1/4. Then I sold. Of course then it went up, seconds after selling. I bought back in panic. Then it went down, of course. Now I sold at the bottom, only to watch the price go up again.
I will buy back in now and just leave the f*cking computer alone.
Panic is not your friend! Let me tell you this! I have experience!  Roll Eyes
For the record: I did not completely lose confidence in this coin, because I think, it's amazing.
I just wanted to gain a little bit more BC. Instead I lost almost half of it.
So, I hope, bottom is reached now, FUD comes to an end, and we are going to the moon.
I'm a professional musician/composer and I can contribute my music for free to BC projects.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a FAC Bagholder.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I bought at 2K.

No one can ever prevent pump and dump ^^.
Pump is always on hype and good news brings new flor.
They are allso "empty pumps" like Wolong do look at DEV coin or UNO...
DEV 50 sat 120 sat 20 sat... at the end. Uno crashed even harder...
I don't like empty pumps ^^ they bring value down over time.
Pump on good news get you higher while "empty pump" lower...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ever since i first started staking, my wallet has been stuck out of sync.it keeps saying that ive downloaded 85383 blocks;but it hasnt changed,and the number of blocks im out of sync from continues to grow by the hour(im now plus 1668 blocks left).this alsomeans that all of my coins are stuck in stake! help!!!!im on windows 8 w 1.0.6 BC qt wallet.thanks all! the last block time was 4/24/2014 20:56:04
Activity: 154

I bought at 2K.

So do you have some money to put for a pump, I can do the pump for you, please send some BTC Smiley.
@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink

Iconic here I´d like you know that you also have a friend, I'm a businessman and I really like active people like you on my team, I can tell you that I bought over 30k BC today.

And I'll keep buying all the cheap blackcoin on this planet, and I will have no mercy for anyone who continues to sell me their currencies cheap! Many thanks

Thank you... Smiley

I was into your pump idea that would be great!!!! Bring that back!
Activity: 168
@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink

Iconic here I´d like you know that you also have a friend, I'm a businessman and I really like active people like you on my team, I can tell you that I bought over 30k BC today.

And I'll keep buying all the cheap blackcoin on this planet, and I will have no mercy for anyone who continues to sell me their currencies cheap! Many thanks

Thank you... Smiley

I bought at 2K.

Activity: 700
Ok, I have to confess:

I bought in cheap in the 3000-5000 range and I was really getting euphoric when it was hitting 90000. I would have had a lot of money.
Then: Crash! Ah! Nooo! It goes up again! Noo...down...ahh, up! I still hold! If I sell now, it will go up and the train leaves without me...
Ok, so I held and held...till my money was only 1/4. Then I sold. Of course then it went up, seconds after selling. I bought back in panic. Then it went down, of course. Now I sold at the bottom, only to watch the price go up again.
For the record: I did not completely lose confidence in this coin, because I think, it's amazing.
So, I hope, bottom is reached now, FUD comes to an end, and we are going to the moon.
I'm a professional musician/composer and I can contribute my music for free to BC projects.

It's surely not too late to buy back in, although currently half of people in here claiming (trolling) that we are dead *g*

Currently there is a "competition" for the best BC commercial video, maybe you can go together with someone who has professional editing skills?
Unfortunately my "GFX/Editing" skills are everythign but impressive (limited to XAML GUI Design, and i actually hate that and am glad if i can just do business logic  Grin), but we can need as much professional input as possible Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Ok, I have to confess:

just like music, trading is something that takes years of practice and dedication, everyone here that thinks otherwise, probably got a rude awakening when BC dipped!

but just Hold, it will go up, theirs pro's out there now manipulating the market to take your coins, so they can afford drinks with little umbrellas in a carribean beach somewhere Wink lolol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Guys BTC is down as well. Shut up and move on, just dont spread fud. retards.

The problem is the price going down between bc and btc. So , it's a like a rock falling faster than another one.
But this will settle , all that is needed is a bit of time.

Anyway when i focused on BC my plan was and still is simple invest and wait for long haul.
In mean time I support every good idea donate if needed.
I promissed myself to not sell below 1$.On that price i will touch some shares.
And focusing only on price is so stupid...
After every storm sun comes out so calm down and watch.

Now is copy cast pump time let BC crashed a bit to scary copy cats investors too Cheesy
...who will be pumping WC,AC or Cinny to BC lvl coinmarket cap if he will see that BC can fall?
Those coins didn't do anything new so farm and were just pumped.
In same time when BC adds something new like Ironic promised it will rocked again and coppies will stay where they were
natural pump will come to BC again to set new flor.
Some need to lern how BC path up goes.
Now is time to buy... not when it wil be pumped by whales and hype.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
so lets recap: blatant manipulation by 'whales' as they add lower and lower sell walls scarying off the 'weak' hands aka amatuers ( everyone was an amatuer once Wink  )

multipool down so that drops a bit the fundementals side... but just by a bit.

there's a downward trend ( manipulated or not ) DOWNWARD TRENDS ALWAYS OCCUR

just relax and breathe

Goõd luck!

I was backreading, didn't someone mention creative marketing too, like crop circles of the logo. Or just something to grab people's attention. Obviously brainstorming would be key here, but to stay on the radar we have to come up with these things too.

This is indeed a nice idea. And no coin has done it before as far as I know , right?

yea no one, not to my knowledge. I researched it a bit and think it might not be that hard to do. not sure who originally mentioned it though as maybe he'd want to take charge of the project. i also don't know how to do donations, nor would i expect anyone to send me any as obviously i'm new to fund it, so maybe we can get this idea in the right hands.

We just need somebody with enough land to do so. With that many members I doubt there isn't anybody with an uncle father relative farmer.

Doing this out of the blue during the night on somebody land without permission might just mean jail time Smiley

haha for sure. i also think farmers 'rent' out their land and companies can do it if someone in the community (or a friend/relative etc) doesn't have land.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I was backreading, didn't someone mention creative marketing too, like crop circles of the logo. Or just something to grab people's attention. Obviously brainstorming would be key here, but to stay on the radar we have to come up with these things too.

This is indeed a nice idea. And no coin has done it before as far as I know , right?

yea no one, not to my knowledge. I researched it a bit and think it might not be that hard to do. not sure who originally mentioned it though as maybe he'd want to take charge of the project. i also don't know how to do donations, nor would i expect anyone to send me any as obviously i'm new to fund it, so maybe we can get this idea in the right hands.

We just need somebody with enough land to do so. With that many members I doubt there isn't anybody with an uncle father relative farmer.

Doing this out of the blue during the night on somebody land without permission might just mean jail time Smiley
Jump to: