Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 542. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Just bought more BCs, thanks for the FUD ppl. You know when FUD comes you buy. I have also gotten lots of FLTs as well. These 2 coins are the leaders of innovation and business sense as far as i know.

PM me why you think FLT will make a comeback.

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well

Yes, but PoT worries me without numbers. It has to be designed so a bot can't keep sending transactions. That's why I believe it's negative expectation which is fine since it can be considered a bonus. But what about PoS? Is it coin age? I never found that info before giving up on it. But what worries me the most is that it's time is up. With all these new PoS coins coming out why would I go back to FLT?

Proof-of-Transaction. The full economic implications are not entirely clear yet because it is so new, but I think it has potential to catch on as a reward system and Flutter was the coin that invented it. PoT incentivices using the coin, which is the perfect system to compliment PoS since PoS incentivices hording.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
There goes buy walls @27k on mintpal Sad
Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

Coinkite, Coinkite, Coinkite....you guys are so overestimating this thing.

By the time that Coinkite is going live, this coin is as much worth as 2nd hand underwear, so what u gonna buy with it?

Coinkite is a total joke.
So the only "real" requirement of getting listed on Coinkite is as their website says: "Put your money where your mouth is" and pony up 25 BTC.

Wow.

So basically for 12 Grand this so called highly reputable firm will include any halfway legit coin as long as you simply pony up a few bucks?

I'm sorry but that sounds ridiculous. Why does BC being added at all matter?  I could get any other alt listed simply buy buying up the alt and donating it to coinkite.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Don't believe me?  Here: https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

Damm you are still here ?? Nice lies... go your beloved white now...

Coinkite like other projects is step in adaptation and point of using BC in every day.
More steps like that we will have more real deman BC will have.
Like shops and else it will create REAL demand not just speculative one on exchanges where daily trades want +100% in few days...
Like you... You always there when you smells some free BTC Cheesy and quick $...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

You wish...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So... for those who didn't want the pump: Are you happy now? Is very nice to wake up and see the value dropping another 30% right?

Idiots

Tomorrow I'll do a mini pump 60-80 BTC I will buy all this cheap Blackcoin, and if some MTF want to buy my coins, they will have to spend a lot of money with me. Grin Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So... for those who didn't want the pump: Are you happy now? Is very nice to wake up and see the value dropping another 30% right?

Idiots

This started by the call to pump this coin. Every time that you ask for a pump what you are saying is: "I need to cash out my coins ASAP" so people now know that you are desperate so they just need to be more patient that you and they are going to get your coins a lot cheaper.

Now I don't know if Iconic was seriously thinking that he was doing us a favor with his comments... I was called troll and clown for asking him to STFU.

Maybe he is a GENIUS, he never sold his WC and is his way to pump it up xD (Ok too much TV now).

Cheers!.

If that is the case I will definitely be needing to send him a donation again - after all, even if it goes only 1/4 as high as BC did... I'll be buying a couple houses with the proceeds. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just bought more BCs, thanks for the FUD ppl. You know when FUD comes you buy. I have also gotten lots of FLTs as well. These 2 coins are the leaders of innovation and business sense as far as i know.

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well

Yes, but PoT worries me without numbers. It has to be designed so a bot can't keep sending transactions. That's why I believe it's negative expectation which is fine since it can be considered a bonus. But what about PoS? Is it coin age? I never found that info before giving up on it. But what worries me the most is that it's time is up. With all these new PoS coins coming out why would I go back to FLT?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Idiots

This started by the call to pump this coin. Every time that you ask for a pump what you are saying is: "I need to cash out my coins ASAP" so people now know that you are desperate so they just need to be more patient that you and they are going to get your coins a lot cheaper.

Now I don't know if Iconic was seriously thinking that he was doing us a favor with his comments... I was called troll and clown for asking him to STFU.

Maybe he is a GENIUS, he never sold his WC and is his way to pump it up xD (Ok too much TV now).

Cheers!.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future

FLT has PoT. You dont know how significant PoT is because it incourages bulk spending in the hope that  your money doubles. Basically a money lottery in Cryptoterms. It also has POS and the multipool is not a hashcows one, but something that will be used to fund future projects somewhat like the BC one. This coin has just started to grow and wont be too long for massive BC growths. BC is also still growing so holding that as well

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Idiots

Great, so you think that artificially propping up the price is going to lead to price stability? Are fucking stupid? All you are going to do is sucker new money into holding the bag as the existing coinholders sell into their orders.
Bitcoin is down today; so all altcoins are suffering or having reduced growth.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

By the time that Coinkite is going live, this coin is as much worth as 2nd hand underwear, so what u gonna buy with it?

by the time coinkite gos live we will have come out with 20 projects bigger then coinkite this coin has only just begun
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 140

Idiots
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Wall remains at 25k

So the only "real" requirement of getting listed on Coinkite is as their website says: "Put your money where your mouth is" and pony up 25 BTC.

Wow.

So basically for 12 Grand this so called highly reputable firm will include any halfway legit coin as long as you simply pony up a few bucks?

I'm sorry but that sounds ridiculous. Why does BC being added at all matter?  I could get any other alt listed simply buy buying up the alt and donating it to coinkite.

Coinkite = Me ROTFL

Don't believe me?  Here: https://coinkite.com/faq/alts
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Wall remains at 25k

Activity: 154
Wall remains at 25k

I would simply like to state that I have not violated any of the forums policies.  This is an open forum, and I am a member of this community and am free to participate in discussion and debate, and freely express my opinion just like everyone else.

If you don't like my posts or opinions, there is an ignore feature folks.  My feelings won't be hurt.

no but your posts are completely unnecessary and should be kept to your ill minded self nobody gives a shit what you you half to say now please go bag hold your faircoins and whitecoins you goof

Exactly my point Zach. This being YOUR opinion.

And now I am pressing the ignore button next to your name and will no longer see any posts from your account.

Strato

thanks strato! that's exactly what i'll do : pushing the ignore button on you.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

This is what Wave 2 corrections look and feel like at their worst...morale seems low or dwindling (even in the face of upcoming KNC promo and the CoinKite launch) and trolls are rampant.

Luckily, we no longer have ANY high volume markers which need re-testing below us, the only high volume re-test anywhere is now up at 94k.
So essentially the major sellers who continually freaked out and drove down price sporadically are gone and the only thing left is for buyers (new or existing) to come into BlackCoin.

This is what a low-in-process looks like, folks.
"Buy".

JL

There is no such thing as a "high volume marker retest". Just because there was a climax in volume, doesn't mean we have go retest the highs. Also, I've watched you try to adapt wave theory and so far, I think some of your counts are a bit of a stretch. I personally don't believe in wave theory--not part of my trading methodology when it comes to derivatives trading, but I am familiar enough with the theory to see when it is interpreted correctly.

It's call Wyckoff analysis, kiddo. High volume bars are magnets in stocks, bonds, forex and crypto-currencies (which are PoS).
And yes if you read back to my Elliott Wave intro you'd see I mentioned that there is plenty of "could be" and "might be".

Show me one wrong volume re-test call I've made on BC so far in the past month.

You seriously want to argue with a CMT? You want to see expansion in volume on upside price moves, not divergences, however, just because volume peaked at x price does not mean it has to return to x price. Wyckoff was great in describing stop volume as a period of heavy acceleration to the downside ultimately leading to a reversal, but your interpretation about what price has to do based off what levels were hit in the past is wrong.

Your "volume retests" are coincident at best, especially in a security that has only been around for a couple of months.

Hell, load up a 3 year chart of the SPY, daily, and you'll see high volume days that have yet to be returned to.
Activity: 392
Wall remains at 25k

If that still happens.

Yeah, why would anyone want to get more business as a vendor?  Just because BC (even with the recent selloff - which is far, far above the lows of either the past crashes) is in the top 10 for market cap and top 5 for volume... that's meaningless because some particularly vocal members of this one forum - said/did things which others don't agree with.  The actual dev team (which IE is not part of - he's simply a BC holder and entrepreneur as are many of us) hasn't changed one bit.

I can't be bothered to read all 300 pages since I last logged in other than to skim but here's something I am constantly dismayed by:

All of the people crying insta-mine and 'whales this' or 'pump-this/dump-this' are often the same ones crying about unfair distribution.  Yet they are the same people that buy my coins when the price gets way overbought - only to sell even more of them back to me at times like this.  This is exactly why the distribution of any coin will always get worse as time goes on... just look at the wealth distribution in the US if you doubt this.

If you want a religion, go get it (there are thousands to choose from, some that even predate currency itself as a concept) - but don't look for it here.  Crypto-currencies, just like fiat are not about making people happy or helping those that don't help themselves.  It's about commerce and greed... pure and simple.

And before you start believing that one or two individuals can kill (or for that matter save) a particular coin... you might want to inform everyone in BTC that it's a worthless property ever since SR and Mt. Gox killed it off completely.  Seriously, you should just sell every crypto you own and delete your account.  Especially since BTC has dozens of those damned multipools that are killing off whatever coin you're worshiping this week.   Tongue

For what it's worth (and in interest of full disclosure) I own a large amount of BC - but an even larger amount of WC and a few others... feel free to jump on whatever bandwagon starts up this week... I'll sell those to you and buy back twice as many a week later when you sell at a loss again.  But what I won't do is worry about whether or not I'm helping with 'fair distribution' - head to a soup kitchen if you're interested in that (I donate to several).
Jump to: