Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 553. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

Cashing out of BC after this. I won't be part of community like this. I'll put my money where there is good ethics involved.

Sell them to me!!! The weak need to go!!
Activity: 564

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

You left them off EASY I'm sorry people don't get it why are there wars cause of money.  You have a great coin that can change the game you don't become friends with copy cats that are trying to take you down.  People are two nice.  We must unite to grow all the communities...NO I'll say it again did Facebook merge with Friendster or ANY other social network to take down MySpace?? The answer is NO!! They built a great website and built and developed it.  Thats what we all need to focus how we can grow BlackCoin never stop developing getting people to adapt NEVER!! A lot of people are young and don't how the world works well I will tell you its Kill or be Killed survival of the fittest! If you truly believe long on a coin or anything then you gotta give it your all and there will be casualties along the way thats war thats life!! ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!! Get it EVERYTHING!!!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

Cashing out of BC after this. I won't be part of community like this. I'll put my money where there is good ethics involved.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

True Story

True Story
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN YOU ARE GARGLING TEN COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH

Wow your ego is inflated...

I always find that when on the WC as well.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

True Story

True Story
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN YOU ARE GARGLING TEN COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH

Wow your ego is inflated...

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

So you are admitting to attempting to extort the WC devs, you are admitting to purposely pushing the price down of another coin and running an extortion racket? Are you also admitting that you are personally responsible for pushing down the price of MintCoin in an attempt to destroy it? Wow. I am speechless. This is what it has come to in cryptos?

You mean he asked for some coins for the community to stop selling his coins?
It would be the greatest extortion principle on earth. Maybe cos no-one in the world has ever liked the idea of paying everyone else and benefitting them for someone to stiop spending their money freely.

But legally I don't see it.
Activity: 140

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

I saw it
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

http://memecrunch.com/meme/19M67/stay-out-of-my-territory/image.png
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

So you are admitting to attempting to extort the WC devs, you are admitting to purposely pushing the price down of another coin and running an extortion racket? Are you also admitting that you are personally responsible for pushing down the price of MintCoin in an attempt to destroy it? Wow. I am speechless. This is what it has come to in cryptos?

If by "I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin" you mean you will turn WC into something other than a PnD coin into a coin that is fighting for a cause, despite its currently low (artificially low due to you pushing it down?) price, then nice work! I don't think that is what you mean, though.
Activity: 560

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

LOL that gif was well put, I'm still loling

+1
And yeah, I don't need things to get ugly to spend my money on a WC.
Activity: 196

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

And you are? Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

wow....you need more hobbies bud Smiley enjoying the lil ego boost i hope haha so petty
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Please ignore Stratobitz and jeffminer

thank you for your cooperation!

Ignore the person who accurately called the half price drop 6 hours before it happened.  

But make sure to look at the nice charts going up - ooooh!

Seriously how stupid u think people are posting this?

Actually I checked Stratos posts, he accurately called the dump too, and got reported for spamming! lol.

sorry but at least 2 of the people calling the prices are being deleted, reported and told to be ignored

do the math of whats happening here and watch out for those whales lol

Thanks Jeff. Sometimes I feel people only hear what they want to hear. Trading requires you to take emotion out of the game. MadMachine needs some help with that.

So curious... Did you ignore me and hold your coins when I said when BC was at 38K we would see 32K or lower very soon.

Just wondering how that worked out for you.

Strato
Activity: 140

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

LOL that gif was well put, I'm still loling
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

If I think of Iconic I see this, with a keyboard with fancy lights ofcourse.  Cheesy

I was thinking exactly the same thing at the same time!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

I don't even know why we talk about clones. They all bomb in price. AC, FAC, WC... They've all blown self destructed very quickly.

I warned everyone that this always happens...

i bet mint pattern in long run with some pump and lucky ones who will sell on time.
Activity: 154
 This thread is nuts. I feel for anyone who attempts to read the entire thing.
 I haven't checked it in a couple days and it's been tough catching up.
 Still holding, still watching.
Jump to: