Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 554. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

I don't even know why we talk about clones. They all bomb in price. AC, FAC, WC... They've all blown self destructed very quickly.

I warned everyone that this always happens...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

" the Last Parody "
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/MrJoed420/thedonfather.gif

If I think of Iconic I see this, with a keyboard with fancy lights ofcourse.  Cheesy

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

" the Last Parody "
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

lol still keeping tabs on BC, all my coins in cold storage now Smiley
looking forward to my BC card  Grin

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Good thing you didn't add him on Skype, he would've eaten your IP in a minute.
like in kindergarten! my gosh!!  Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!
Activity: 476

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

Nearing 50! Let us push to 100 RETWEETS! I know we can do this!
ahaha yeah zeta! i like you!  Grin

Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hey at least on Hypertroll is active! PLease all report this idiot! thank you!
I kinda missed him.

Yeah me too! Wink

Hey Zeta how is the Fluttercoin/whitecoin or wotherever, community doin? You and the other guy?
"The other guy" is a dupe account Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I am told KNC's estimated ETA for Titans are December.  That is far too off to be preordering with so many other asics coming out.

I am also told they are actually mining with them now and don't plan to ship until they are barely profitable, just like their BTC asics.

Ships Q2/Q3 according to Kncminer.com

No one actually knows who or when it will actually come out, it's all a gamble, anything can happen and everyone can delay

Delays are of no significance now in KNC since they have implemented their Plan B. There are no delays possible since you may nlot have the rig on time but you will be mining with identical power on time. That;s KNC's warranty. Our machine will not have such a warranty -at least that I am aware of at the moment- but since the manufacturer also operates a Cloud mining data centre it is quite logical to assume that they will offer tha same guarantee that KNC does.

Further details will fe offered as they are fully known.
I am told KNC's estimated ETA for Titans are December.  That is far too off to be preordering with so many other asics coming out.

I am also told they are actually mining with them now and don't plan to ship until they are barely profitable, just like their BTC asics.

No one actually knows who or when it will actually come out, it's all a gamble, anything can happen and everyone can delay
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Panic Sell Now & Regret It Later

I have always been upfront with this community and I have made promises that I have kept and assurances I made that I intend on keeping. I have displayed numerous times I am here for this community, and many of you have contacted me personally and I always take the time to respond. I am not here for the developers or the large investors, I am here for you. We have seen ups and we have seen downs, and let us not forget less than two weeks ago we were trading at 5000 sat. Unfortunately every week can't be a slingshot to the moon. Some weeks will be slightly down weeks, and other weeks will be even worse. Yesterday I backed the idea of a public pump because at the time it seemed the community wanted it, and I felt we all needed something to rally behind. The community took a vote and I canceled the public pump based on that vote.

Now today everyone is panicking because the price of BC is going down a bit. If I am not panicking then you shouldn't be. Next week I have some surprises that will get everyone excited, and as I have stated I am working hard on the May super event. I am also personally working on major deals that will bring a ton of value to BlackCoin. So if you want to sell because we are not currently trading at 80k sat, then go right ahead and sell. But I promises you a few weeks from now you will be singing the blues like the people who sold at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 5000 sat, and 10000 sat.

I would like to make it clear that no crypto-coin, fiat currency, or stock  has 365 days of upward movement. No financial product known to man is immune to down days!!!

To the trolls and the agitators who come in here every time we have a down day and claim BlackCoin is dead. If BlackCoin is dead and is the 8th highest coin in Market Cap, and the 3rd most traded coin in volume, then what does that say about the other coins??? If  BlackCoin is dead and is trading better than more than 98% of the other coins, does that must mean more than 98% of the coins are all dead???

Once again, thank you for your efforts to keep the community in the right direction and to guide us to the stars! I totally agree, if it goes really high (x10), it is normal to have corrections to be able to bounce back again. We only need to relax and wait with a strong hand.  Cool  

Thank you Lord, i'm unworthy!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
NXT Lite Coin - Egalitarian Distribution - Node.Js framework! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxtl-next-coin-lite-officiall-topic-fair-distribution-498662
Activity: 311
its easy to understand:
cinni 3,5%
black 1%
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
come on now, lets keep cinni promotions to its own thread, no need for that here, staffly
they need fresh victims, first P&D wave is done.
I think they will want to keep that coin alive for at least 2 or 3 days on Mintpal Cheesy

oh, and reported/ignored ofc.
only 5 new people on the ignore list, we should compile a complete list of trolls and spammers somewhere Cheesy
Jump to: