Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 550. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Well, half of page for me is "This user is currently ignored". Blackcoin is definitely attracting other coins (and their FUD spreaders too) like the real black hole should.  Grin

And the more mass is thrown in black hole the stronger it gets  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hate to say this, but This BC vs WC could be the greatest altcoin match up ever. The publicity could just put both coins to the top.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BC holders, sell what u 've and runaway. BC is owned by criminals

I'll take all donations Cheesy
Activity: 154
This thread seems to be performing a theatrical representation of the  "Clone Wars"  Cheesy

The FUD is Strong with this one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
BC holders, sell what u 've and runaway. BC is owned by criminals
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Well I am also not behind this move of IE, but as he already said what he does is not necessarily the opinion of the community or the developers.

For everyone who got the impression that BlackCoin is bad for the crypto world, please also take into considerations that rat4 already helped two other coins in their implementation, and that the community also partly sponsored Dogecoin SF.

We have a lot of people with the right crypto-spirit in this community, otherwise I wouldn't be here anymore!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community.

Did you warn this guy also?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3
Activity: 210

Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community.

t

>bc copies the pow/pos hybrid concept
>bc instamines all of the pow coins within days
>bc copies the multipool concept and uses it as a ponzi scheme to raise the price of bc artificially
>bc claims innovation and community
>bc goes and attacks and extorts other coin communities

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG DOUCHEBAGS, THIS IS NOT WHAT CRYPTO IS ABOUT. IF THIS SHIT IS ENDORSED BY THE BLACKCOIN DEVS THIS SHITCOPYCOIN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BITCOINTALK AND ANY OTHER DECENT CRYPTO FORUM/EXCHANGE/MERCHANT/SERVICE FOR LIFE.

+1  destroying his own coin and can't see through the testosterone...wow...just wow  Embarrassed

Activity: 564

>bc copies the multipool concept and uses it as a ponzi scheme to raise the price of bc artificially

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG DOUCHEBAGS, THIS IS NOT WHAT CRYPTO IS ABOUT. IF THIS SHIT IS ENDORSED BY THE BLACKCOIN DEVS THIS SHITCOPYCOIN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM BITCOINTALK AND ANY OTHER DECENT CRYPTO FORUM/EXCHANGE/MERCHANT/SERVICE FOR LIFE.

What is Crypto about?? From the few months I've been here IPO and premine so a few get rich we will call them country coin and we will do an "airdrop" so we can premine and people will believe us.. OH or we will say we have this big deal in Africa and keep people on the seat of their pants.  PLEASE this is business this is MONEY!!! So far Crypo is about bull shit coins pump and dumps so their bag holders and all about oneself.  Finally have a coin that people want to succeed and make a difference but guess what that hurt all the shit coins you probably promote so thats not good for YOUR business!! Your lucky their a black coin cause guess what without legit coins this will all die!!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
I'm speechless, but someone did just buy 20 BTC of BC.... Game of Altcoins or something.
This thread seems to be performing a theatrical representation of the  "Clone Wars"  Cheesy
We're still close to Easter, let's call it the Holiday Special.
Oops, that would be cloning something too.

A Pagan holiday turned into a Christian one.. Damn GitHub! Them stole the code and cloned it! Tongue
Activity: 308
We're still close to Easter, let's call it the Holiday Special.
Oops, that would be cloning something too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
and they aren't trying to step on your toes at all so why are you trying to destroy other peoples' hard work?

Not much different than what you and a few others do coming into here trying to destroy the hard work we are putting into BC.

Hypocrites.

+ 1.

Stormia would be dancing on Blackcoin's grave if he could.

We are permanently on the top of the front page thanks to the troll attempts in here  Cheesy Good work.

I guess you didn't even read my posts? I was inquiring whether or not IE purposely drives the price of Mint down, not really trolling since it was a real question and I was looking for a real answer. He said yes he does, now I know and I will leave because I have no further questions.  

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bc goes and attacks and extorts other coin communities

yeah riiiiiight! haha! I believe this thread has the highest Troll activity! Constantly bashing and promoting there shitcoins!
Im not long in crypto but i learnd that there are enough criminal bumbs doin everything to rip off noobs with there shitcoins! And they see BC as a treat to there "Business"!
Activity: 224
how stupid are you ffs, are you trying to make are community look horrible? IconicExpert seriously you stupid fuck think before you act.

I wasn't going to respond to you, but a few times you have had issue with my actions. I dont know if you are naive or just clueless, maybe it is a little bit of both. This is not a bake sale, nor are we running a lemonade stand. There are MILLIONS of dollars at risk here, and I am not in the habit of losing money for fun. My actions are my own and what I do does not reflect this community. So you can insult me and be upset, but you can sleep well at night knowing WC or any other blatant clone will not suck the value out of your BC portfolio.
you killing BC!  Cry

He's not killing BC. If you think cryptoland is all rainbows and unicorns I'm sorry to say it's not...
It's all about competition..

Ask Apple what they think about Samsung
Ask Walmart how they feel about Target
Ask Jewel how they think about Dominicks

QUIT THE BITCHING!
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
...funny this, they say that people into cryptocurrency are just wacky libertarian idealists - free markets, competition, creative destruction and all that. Who knew that some of us may be no different to the governments and oligarchs we are meant to despise.

You don't think big business doesn't operate like this?  Ok copy us ok steal our employees ok put us out of business Thank you!!

If that's the reasoning for these actions then that is poor.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 322

Jump to: