Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 596. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Good Idea! But 2014  Wink

Let the blackcoin community vote for this black whale pump idea.

Bad idea:
1. mrbenjie
2. germsite
3.zackgeno96

Good idea:
1. troiste
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 13

FURTHER CONSOLIDATION TO 40K - MORE BUYERS AT HIGHER PRICES

After experiencing repeated price manipulations to create dumps that would allow smart money to get cheap coins, many buyers have put up their BTC to new record highs. The order book has 675 BTC to 20K.

On the latest order book I found some significant support at 22K, 25K, 28K, 30K, 32K, 35K, 36K, 37K.

Here is a 3 day sequence of the market order-book:

Wednesday April 23 (now):

Monday April 22nd:

Saturday April 19th:

This is a very good sign of continued interest and support from the BalckCoin community!

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

Buy-Black

how are you getting these graph debts? do you use a special program or just query the API yourself and get them? I cnat find anything similar , and setting the orderbook debt on bitcoinwsidom to max is really hard to see anything on that small column
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Iconic "pump", just no.

I know your excited but no.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Bad idea:
1. mrbenjie
2. germsite
3.zackgeno96
4. mrdennis86 (but i think the experts have more information then us because everbody can read this??   create very big buy walls is better in mine opinion...)

Good idea:
bad idea. make it buy walls instead don't just pump it. add security IN BUY WALLS.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Bad idea:
1. mrbenjie
2. germsite

Good idea:
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Sorry, I am misunderstanding you or you me.

1% for inflation + 1.005% to pay the stakers for securing the network = 2.005% inflation per year. You are relying on >2.005% being lost every year for BC to be deflationary.

When you make a transfer of BC, you pay a fee? If so, where do the fees go? Some coins destroy them, some use to reward stakers. I'm not sure what BC does atm.

It's not 1% inflation + 1.005% to pay the stakers. They are not separate entities, but are one and the same. The 1% inflation is derived from the 1% interest earned as and when wallets are opened.

As for 'where do the transfer fees go', good question, I forgot to look into that ...

I think I have it. On the last page you said:

"No, you will earn your 1% regardless of whether or not you have your wallet open for the full year. You will receive the interest once you re-open your wallet.

The advantage of having your wallet open all the time is that you help secure the network, and also earn compound interest on your 1%."

So you are saying you get 1% if you open your wallet just once per year but if you leave it open, you get compound interest on the same 1% (which we calcualted above as being 1.005%).

So the incentive stake 24/7 for a year is a bonus of 0.005%? You would get the 1% if you did nothing, right?

Can anybody clearify this?

I think the 1% Inflation of 74m is reached if everybody would have wallets opened all Time. So 100% of the coins are staking.
If u dont let wallet Open You get 0% because how could u get a block if there is no wallet pos Mining??
So you have to Open the wallet to Secure the Networ. Therefore u get fees plus stake on hitting a block.,

This should be cleared up asap, it is the basis of rewarding people and not enough people understand it.

I think you are probably right, it wouldn't be proof of stake if you weren't rewarded for 'proving your stake'. So 0% for keeping you wallet closed seems logical. Otherwise, 0.005% is no incentive to stake your wallet and the network will die quickly as soon as people realised this. A terrible set up, I doubt BC would ahve got this far with that model.

So you think you get the 1% for running your client 24/7/365  (compounding up to 1.005% over the year)  and the fees in a block? Do you have any links for the second part?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
im for bad idea too (anyway its good for me, coz ill earn money - that means Its super bad idea, but I believe in BC to be #2 after BTC thats why im against and those kind of things might kill OUR coin )
Activity: 140
Well one thing I'm sure, BlackCoin value is better with a pump (even when it crashes after) than without... so why not? Let us pump this shit up

EDIT: But to be honest with you, some whales are reading about this pump and are getting ready for dinner.. Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
As in: "You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump"

I doubt very much everyone will stick to this once higher numbers are reached.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Bad idea:
1. mrbenjie

Good idea:
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!]

Call it off! Call it off!

Adding my voice to those concerned about the wisdom of such an event.

Smart dumpers may lull you into a false sense of security by not dumping after this event. They may not after the second event ( why would you stop at just one ? ). They may wait until you choose to co-ordinate a mass buy to push through a much larger wall, and then sell in huge amounts. Then what ?
BZA
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Quite, not sure on that one; http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/ may be worth asking.

Is it plausible for one of the sites to put together an updating list with the prices from the exchange on them. As much as I love Mintpal, it would seem like it would be more intelligent to have a coin price to look at where you could go for the best price. Otherwise people are just bombarding cryptsy and mintpal, but not even getting a good deal. The other exchanges have far better or worse prices, (depending on whether or people are buying or selling.)

I might have to ask dailyblackcoin myself.
Here's a little WIP I have going on:

Quick Black Stats All the stats you need to know about BlackCoin, on one page!

If you have suggestions of extra data to include, please let me know

This I really like.
Prelude exchange would be good but also a separate list for fiat/bc would be good as well.

Is this something that you want to develop as part of your own projects. Or would you have it implemented on another site? I'm just thinking it would be most worthwhile for us to have most of the information we need on the same site.

But if your developing your own thing, much credit to you anyway. I'd certainly stand by people taking the initiative and building there own resources and sites.  
It started off as a little thing I could keep open in a tab at work to see how things were looking (as well as a reason to try my hand at some simple web dev)
Adding extra exchanges would be pretty straightforward if they have an API similar to those I already have. Similarly for fiats/BC (probably via the other BitcoinAverage BTC/fiat numbers).
I hadn't thought about having it integrated/hosted anywhere else to be honest - I hadn't gotten that far along to consider something like that yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I really appreciate your efforts Iconic but this one is plain stupid.
Activity: 182

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!]

Call it off! Call it off!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
this pump is a crazy idea..whales will dump high and buy low.........oh wait  Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Blackcoin does not need this coordinated pump. I think its a bad idea. The dump will come and destroy the trust.

+1

I think it is better to put some major buy walls.
let the price rise naturely.

This is not a pump and dump coin......

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
isn't it ironic.. all the pumping talk..lmao

bc = p&d coin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
1. Over use of the word "Consolidation" has occurred
2. Advocating a P&D in such a manner is destructive
3. If the amount of effort that went into these style gigs was to go into making the coin a mainstream, on the high street item, such things as public P&D become irrelevant.

4. please rethink your strategies.... play smarter, get richer.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
would people stop fucking around with bad ideas. pumps are shit

sell or don't it doesn't make a difference. think blackcoin has something great to offer? buy it, but don't look for it to go up 10x its current price just because. although it could on the right news, don't try and do this artificially. Instead spread the good word of bitcoin and blackcoin to the masses.

Activity: 196
Pump = Bad idea indeed. This doesnt need pumping as that would only look like you are in here for the short term. Let it grow naturally. We will go down but god dammit we rebound just as fast.

Keep focusing on pushing services, stores etc to accept BC. keep spreading the word and we will be fine.
Jump to: