Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 602. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 501
As promised, heres the commercial I said I was going to make. Grin
...let me know what you guys think
Pass this around to investors and miners!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4k8q-4Xddk&feature=youtu.be

Did you make those sounds?  Grin
I think the idea is good and it actually looks good, but "The coin that eats other coins" kinda sounds meh, I'd replace it with "Always bet on black" or something else.
It's pretty solid for a 1st commercial though.

You are the second person to say that... hmm ok I like your tagline. Will wait for a few more suggestions and then make the alterations. (I like the coin that eats other coins because there are so many stupid coins that need to be eaten... its a public service) I just think its more important to get miners interested and that tagline will definitely do it. (They will google "why does he say it eats other coins"/black shield etc)

Yeah, but still, I think "the coin that eats" is a bit too agressive. Compared with "always bet on black" which for me expresses the "caracter" of the coin and it sounds classy  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

lol i produce commercials for a living. lol so go cry somewhere else. Other coins are trash clones. Are you a whitecoin boy? Or a bbqcoin man? lol.

Of course you do.

used to work for videooptimize my boss was blake goodwin. Produced for mercedez eharmony smart light signs southern california graphics and a bunch more. Im originally from california. I hashed that little commercial in less than a day lol. So yeah I do you fucking moron.

kmm.. No more comments needed. Just quoting for giggles.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Whitecoin will also be PoS soon. They will also be eating coins.

Hashrate.org is relaunching tomorrow after 3 days of upgrades. They will be very hungry for coins if they can keep the 0.009btc/mh/day up  Grin And they have 10% on top of that too as an introductory bonus, not bad if they can pull it off.

Webbson hasn't got back to me so it will be harder to compare how it does against the other pools.

Regarding the blackcoin card, am I right in thinking that this is an encrypted usb wallet and separate to the coinkite system? Is there info on the coinkite progress somewhere?

Thanks guys/gals

I hope you will get ban for advertising NXT pool here in BC thread.
after a quick look at the post history i'd think he is another bitter Mintcoin guy Wink
Thanks for the video, will check and give feedback once i got a litte more time, some real life work to be done first Cheesy

If you actually read my history posts, then you would see, that im one of the persons who likes many coins. Blackcoin is included in my favorites list.
I have not said a single bad thing about blackcoin.
So next time read the posts before you make yourself look like a complete moron.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

Be clever. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be smart. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.

lol i produce commercials for a living. lol so go cry somewhere else. Other coins are trash clones. Are you a whitecoin boy? Or a bbqcoin man? lol.
after a quick look at the post history i'd think he is another bitter Mintcoin guy Wink
Thanks for the video, will check and give feedback once i got a litte more time, some real life work to be done first Cheesy

Yeah I know. I got two replies about the tagline (I KNEW I WOULD)... but I just want to hook people. Its guerilla marketing. You got to get them at their wallets. But let me know what you think. I got "Always bet on black" vs "The coin that eats other coins" and a voiceover suggestion. Will wait for at least 20 more replies. Hope it doesnt go viral before then hahaha. Can anyone get one of the devs in on this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Question, about this POS thing, lets say you download the BlackCoin wallet, transfer some funds to it, open it until the chain is fully downloaded and then you close it for 1 year.

One year later will this wallet get 1% reward? Or are there any constraints?

Thanks
Activity: 140
I smell whales here...
legendary

Of course you do.

used to work for videooptimize my boss was blake goodwin. Produced for mercedez eharmony smart light signs southern california graphics and a bunch more. Im originally from california. I hashed that little commercial in less than a day lol. So yeah I do you fucking moron.
Activity: 700

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

legendary

I think the idea is good and it actually looks good, but "The coin that eats other coins" kinda sounds meh, I'd replace it with "Always bet on black" or something else.

You are the second person to say that... hmm ok I like your tagline. Will wait for a few more suggestions and then make the alterations. (I like the coin that eats other coins because there are so many stupid coins that need to be eaten... its a public service) I just think its more important to get miners interested and that tagline will definitely do it. (They will google "why does he say it eats other coins"/black shield etc)

Of course you do...
Activity: 120

I'm afraid the 30mil was misinformation. According to http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100, the top addresses hold 40,973,569.05. That's worse distribution than the ~39mil I posted last week. (You can see that easily in my tiny post history.)

well it depends on how much is held in exchanges.

there was over 3500 btc traded on minpal alone which is about 10 million blackcoin.

Across all exchanges you could probably assume that there is between 10-15 million on exchanges.

Stop sweating who owns what wealth currency coins is always going to b top heavy

The Wealth Distribution

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2010, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 35.4% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 53.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 89%, leaving only 11% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.1%. Table 2 and Figure 1 present further details, drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2012).
http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/wealth.html

Wow.Thats even worse than in cryptoworld.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm pretty new in PoS.
I found many guides that explain well how to encrypt and unlock the wallet to make the coin eligible for PoS.
But absolutely ZERO say if or when I can close my wallet.

I mean... sometime I have to shutdown my computer ... Smiley How I know when ?

Have I to leave it open 24h/24 ?
If I close my wallet, will my minting lower ?

Is it a good idea to rent a small VPS just for minting ? This way the wallet could be open 24h/24 and maybe optimize the minting process ?

Thanks for your replies Wink
legendary

Be smart. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be clever. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.
Activity: 120
http://blackcoinstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=80&search=knc

This is a good investment.I cant believe there isnt more people already in.130$ and 3Mh is a good deal.
I couldnt find this in blackcoinstore except using search.

Also there should be list of all important blackcoin webpages in one place.Theres this one message in here but you cant see it from all of these pages.You should update the first post or something.Also blackcoin official webpage should be updated. It doesnt look very special and its lacking alot of info whats going on.It should be more informative to people who go there for the first time.

I noticed few days ago that if you have 15K coins,you get to top 1000 addresses,but now its only 10K.Thats a good thing.Coins are spreading.Wish those scary big addresses would spread out.I think bitcoin had the same thing when it came out?

Love this coin.Devs are really professional.I havent seen a coin got so big in so little time.It really is only serious new coin right now. Btc is allways going to be nro.1 even though its old and slow Smiley,but there is a spot for nro.2,and Ltc isnt going to be there forever.Ltc is going to have a hard time with BC someday.Bc is a lot smarter coin that Ltc,but Ltc has a huge fanbase and it will give us a good fight Smiley

Wish i had got into this coin sooner,but i bought some at 15K sat,and buying more.Its still very cheap.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Community "Pump"

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not responding, I finally got some sleep! I had a chance to catch up and I would like to point out a few things.

1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.
c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge. I think if we all trade on the same platform and work in unison, it will have the same outcome as one person trading for everyone.

3. For this to work we would all have to make a pledge as ladies and gentlemen and stick to our pledge.
a) Everyone involved agrees to buy at the current market price, not wait for a dip
b) You cannot sell what you bought for at least 3 days

3. This can work in the short term but I honestly do not know what the after effect will be because a community has never collectively pumped a coin before.

I just want to add for quite sometime I have publicly expressed my concerns that one or more people are suppressing the price of BlackCoin. I have taken heat in public and behind the scenes because of my comments, but I stand firmly behind my comments. Now I am being contacted privately by people who also believe the price is being purposely suppressed and they are frustrated as well. I noticed this suppression around 10,000 sat and as soon as we were able to break the 10,000 wall BC exploded in price. Whomever was suppressingn BC seemed to have lost their grip after 10,000 sat, but then we had a massive sell off around 80k sat. I do not believe the sell off was orchestrated, I believe a bunch of people who never seen that much money before started to cash out quickly. However, I think when we went back to around 14000 sat, this person or persons were able to regain control and has been back to suppressing BC.

A Massive buy will break through the suppression but also give this community something to rally behind. We will also make history once again since this has never been publicly done before in crypto. The news of us doing this will make others not interested in BC to join in because they know the price will be going up.

Around 8AM EST this morning I will announce the date and time we will do this.

I need to round up more $$$ im definitely in. I wanna be apart of history.
So used to Blackcoins transaction time now!

Bitcoins so slow  Wink

If you care only about transaction time, then BC shouldnt be your first choice. Its rather slow to transfer and to confirm compared to majority of other alts.
But because of being with 60 sec block target and 10 conformation for transfers, its more secure as well.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

legendary
Community "Pump"

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not responding, I finally got some sleep! I had a chance to catch up and I would like to point out a few things.

1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.
c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge. I think if we all trade on the same platform and work in unison, it will have the same outcome as one person trading for everyone.

3. For this to work we would all have to make a pledge as ladies and gentlemen and stick to our pledge.
a) Everyone involved agrees to buy at the current market price, not wait for a dip
b) You cannot sell what you bought for at least 3 days

3. This can work in the short term but I honestly do not know what the after effect will be because a community has never collectively pumped a coin before.

I just want to add for quite sometime I have publicly expressed my concerns that one or more people are suppressing the price of BlackCoin. I have taken heat in public and behind the scenes because of my comments, but I stand firmly behind my comments. Now I am being contacted privately by people who also believe the price is being purposely suppressed and they are frustrated as well. I noticed this suppression around 10,000 sat and as soon as we were able to break the 10,000 wall BC exploded in price. Whomever was suppressingn BC seemed to have lost their grip after 10,000 sat, but then we had a massive sell off around 80k sat. I do not believe the sell off was orchestrated, I believe a bunch of people who never seen that much money before started to cash out quickly. However, I think when we went back to around 14000 sat, this person or persons were able to regain control and has been back to suppressing BC.

A Massive buy will break through the suppression but also give this community something to rally behind. We will also make history once again since this has never been publicly done before in crypto. The news of us doing this will make others not interested in BC to join in because they know the price will be going up.

Around 8AM EST this morning I will announce the date and time we will do this.

I can guarantee you the drop from 80K was people cashing out. i moved up 10 spots in the list. I know exactly why they cashed. I was shocked it didnt drop faster to be honest. I should have cashed haha. But anyways I think the last rally was a standoff. It seemed like the first true time there was manipulation. It did not amount to much honestly. By the way... look at the commercial i just posted on youtube. Its a 1st draft would like feedback from community and hopefully get it passed around to miners.
Jump to: