Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 605. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

The coolest thing about this system, and that for example:

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Nothing there. All I see is 17 Sell Wall @ 42999

It's an example Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Nothing there. All I see is 17 Sell Wall @ 42999
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Excellent idea, why not start this with lower amount say .25 BTC per person, or however much someone wants to put toward it in .25 increments. All is you'd need is 50 BTC to be effective, but surely more would be better to have at disposal. But 50 BTC would be a big start to taking down these whales.

I know we need to do something !!! and faster, if we have 1,000 people with 0.1 BTC would be wonderful!!

Yup, I feel like this is at bare minimum, is just an investment for a future investment, like going to school to get a better job or something down the road.

And even the threat that there are these superbuys out there (with Black Shield as well) maybe whales would think twice throwing up 30 or 40 btc walls trying to create panic, knowing it can be snatched up in one swoop and that they might not be able to pull it fast enough.

Superbuy will create a demand for constant purchasing because no one will want to put very large sell walls, because if they put, we will demolish them, I believe this will be the new gold rush!! Superbuy Now !

Yup! Only those who truly want to sell will list their bc, because they will know it'll be bought, or get eaten into at the very least. So those who want to manipulate won't, knowing their wall will just be torn down. I suppose there will always be a way for the whales to keep trying to manipulate later, but this would at least slow the panic selling that accompanies newer sellers when they see a 50btc wall pop up really low or something.

Activity: 700
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

What needs to be done for it happen? Let's imagine a superbuy, If we have 400 people with BTC 0.5 each, then we would have 200BTC in investment, a simple, good and old math, but for it become possible the 200BTC need to be with a single person for example (Iconicexpert), Blackcoinpool or someone else, I would have no problem with this, I want to protect my investments and I want to see the fuck BC to the moon, and I think everyone here wants the same thing as me, unless the trools of course Grin. Each investor will give his Blackcoin address to Iconic or Blackcoinpool, and They will stay with 200 BTC with his finger on the trigger, then when some wise guy put a 50BTC sell wall or 60BTC sell wall, bang!!!, bang !!!, he gonna buy and distributes the BC for investors on equally amount. We will thus protecting our investments against this dumpers, and Superbuy will bring more security to potential new investors, it could be a new gold rush. I am 100% in favor of the idea. Iconic you have my full support, I suggest that you create a poll to see how many people can accept this investment. DUDE Let us not get $ 1.00 - $ 10.00 with a turtle's pace, we have to be aggressive, fight fire with fire!!

Sorry for my bad english

Excellent idea, why not start this with lower amount say .25 BTC per person, or however much someone wants to put toward it in .25 increments. All is you'd need is 50 BTC to be effective, but surely more would be better to have at disposal. But 50 BTC would be a big start to taking down these whales.

I know we need to do something !!! and faster, if we have 1,000 people with 0.1 BTC would be wonderful!!

Yup, I feel like this is at bare minimum, is just an investment for a future investment, like going to school to get a better job or something down the road.

And even the threat that there are these superbuys out there (with Black Shield as well) maybe whales would think twice throwing up 30 or 40 btc walls trying to create panic, knowing it can be snatched up in one swoop and that they might not be able to pull it fast enough.

Superbuy will create a demand for constant purchasing because no one will want to put very large sell walls, because if they put, we will demolish them, I believe this will be the new gold rush!! Superbuy Now !

Yup! Only those who truly want to sell will list their bc, because they will know it'll be bought, or get eaten into at the very least. So those who want to manipulate won't, knowing their wall will just be torn down. I suppose there will always be a way for the whales to keep trying to manipulate later, but this would at least slow the panic selling that accompanies newer sellers when they see a 50btc wall pop up really low or something.
Activity: 462
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
This is great. I'd think someone like Iconic or a dev (maybe no time?)...but someone we all can agree on can maybe help get it setup or started? Figure out logistics like who will gather the btc and watch for a wall? We can always keep a public google doc (either for the whole community or just for those involved) of who donated how much in what order, in increments of either .25 or .5 (whatever is decided), so if say he uses 20btc to eat a wall, the first 100 people in the google doc, listed in order of time sent, gets paid out in bc? Then say a 10 btc gets taken the next day, so the next 50 people get paid back, etc. All with the understanding price fluctuates, but it's simply to take down whales with the bonus of getting bc? Smiley
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
can you encrypt the wallet and still receive POS ?

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Id go in on this.
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Just buy when you see the wall you will profit from the manipulaters while he shakes loose all the weak hands and takes on all the risk
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I want to do anything possible to stabilize the price.   I would donate to the superbuy pool, and would have no problem letting anyone on BC dev, or Ionic handle it.

And to the people who keep reference the short PoW period:
This coin hit 500 SATS,  Let me say it again,  .00000500 per BC, It was at this price for days (nearly a week).  You can't be everywhere at once, suck it up!

Considering how this coin is the only coin with positive buy pressure,   Anytime is the best time to buy.

If you sell off at 40k hoping to jump in at 35k you are going to get punished when it never comes back to you, which will happen at some point.  A month later your few BTC won't look so shiny.

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

+1

+ 1

+ 1

Sorry for my bad english

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Here are some links (updated) for anyone just joining us: Please PM me if you want me to add another  Wink

Official Website - http://www.blackcoin.co
Official Multipool - http://blackcoinpool.com
BC Multipool - http://www.cryptoalts.com
Official BlackCoin Store - http://blackcoinstore.com
Official BlackCoin Forum - http://blackcointalk.com
Order Your BlackCoin Card USB Wallet here - http://www.blackcoincard.com

BC Blockchain Explorer - http://blackcha.in
Daily BlackCoin ews - http://www.dailyblackcoin.com

BlackCoin Paper Wallet - http://www.blackwallet.me
How to use your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Buy BC in UK - https://www.bitcoin123.co.uk
Buy BC in UK - https://bittylicious.com
GiftCards for Bitcoins Store - http://www.itradebtc.com
Give people access to your BC address simply by telling them your username - http://addie.cc
Web Wallet, Debit Cards and Payment Terminals - https://coinkite.com - COMING SOON
Stores that accept cryptos. BC is now accepted there - https://www.coinpayments.net
BC USD trade - https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd
Euro to BC - https://www.litebit.eu/coin/bc/en

Buy yourself Airplane with your BlackCoin - Zelf Vliegen Dealership - http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

BitCoin Wisdom - https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc
Pock - giftcards and more - https://pock.io
AltOutlet Store - https://altoutlet.com/bc
Rigs.ch Store - http://www.rigs.ch
3D printables BC's - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/CoinWear
Buy GOLD and SILVER with BC - http://www.coaex.com
Rare Coins and paper money for sale with BC - http://www.sovnumisltd.com
Get yoursef wooden BC wallet (BC accepted) - https://woodwallets.io

MintPal BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
Cryptsy BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/179
Austin BTC/BC Exchange - https://agx.io/markets/296/trade

Check coin distribution ( top 1000 wallets ) - http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution
BlackCoinBalance v0.2 Androin Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blackcoinbalance/ggphhhbdjbaidlgkmmgelfebbpnhdjef
Download Google Chrome price ticker extention - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptosaur/ldifofhjjihonamocbjmboeeaolkflag
Apple iPhone BC price ticker - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8
Android BC price ticker - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.bc

Tweeter related to BlackCoin - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23blackcoin&src=typd&f=realtime
A free php script to sell a digital good for BC - http://www.storyhack.com/bccp

Full Casino - Before was BTC only, now accepting BC - https://strikesapphire.com
For those who like to gamble. Here is BC dice game - https://bc.xtremedice.com
BC Scratch Game - http://coinok.pw
BC Faucet - http://54.186.214.68/BlackFaucet/public_html/index.php
Jump to: