Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 649. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Jeffminer please get a life  Undecided

Blackcoin Gold! Will buy a bit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
jeffminer is troll #1
oh ok thx won't waste my typing then  Wink
I just got into this thread recently and haven't learned whos who yet  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys,

Where can I find some market charts for BC ?

Buy/Sell, Volume, etc... Something like Bitcoin Wisdom could be great Smiley

Thx !

best to wait for the BC Mega Dump that is clearly in the pipeline.
How do you see a mega dump in the pipelines? lol I see about 25 BTC in buys over 49000 Smiley

just FUD, look at his post history.
One more for the ignore list, nothing else.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
jeffminer is troll #1
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Guys,

Thx !

How do you see a mega dump in the pipelines? lol I see about 25 BTC in buys over 49000 Smiley
I know many bought in last week higher and may want to get some of it back,,,but a mega dump

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys,

Thx !

Many people use https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc but the website has some problems today loading some of the contents (at least for me).

Hehe, Just found it too Smiley

(and having trouble with it also...)

Thx !
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Guys,

Thx !

Many people use https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc but the website has some problems today loading some of the contents (at least for me).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys,

Thx !

Activity: 210
Guys,

Thx !
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Watch out, market player is awake, 66 BTC @ 51000sat buy order

EDIT: already removed...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bought an hour before the crash, freaked out when it crashed and checked value today. It's a nice birthday present to see that it has been going up Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
https://mywl.lt/voting/ < Doge is trying to catch up, we need to step up.

we have coinkite which 100 times better. instead of voting  for mywallet tell everyone you know to make a free account at coinkite

Blackcoin will not be live till June 1st but you can test drive it out with other coins. The website is world class, not some high school's kid get rich website.

MuffinMaster I sent you a pm about a website im doing for the BC community, see now it labelled (No Subject)..
Yep i saw it and responded. thanks ! , also everyone sign up for coinkite and you will realize you wont need anything else.
Activity: 194

we have coinkite which 100 times better. instead of voting  for mywallet tell everyone you know to make a free account at coinkite

Blackcoin will not be live till June 1st but you can test drive it out with other coins. The website is world class, not some high school's kid get rich website.

MuffinMaster I sent you a pm about a website im doing for the BC community, see now it labelled (No Subject)..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Progress Report

Potential investors often read this thread to determine if BlackCoin is a good investment or not. It is time consuming to weed through the FUD and troll activity. I will be launching a new site soon that will be everything BlackCoin. Until then I decided to create a quick progress report to help anyone still doubting BlackCoin.

1. BlackCoin has increased 9820% in value since launching in February.
2. From April 1st to April 21st BlackCoin has increased in value 892%.  
3. In the past week BlackCoin value increased 451.11%. (After the sell off)
4. BlackCoin has a total of $ 1,839,352 in daily trade volume.
5. BlackCoin is currently #3 in trade volume only beaten by Bitcoin and Litecoin.
6. BlackCoin market cap is currently $18,360,767 which puts BlackCoin in 9th place and quickly approaching 8th place.

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

Copy paste on facebook . Done !
Activity: 168
Progress Report

Potential investors often read this thread to determine if BlackCoin is a good investment or not. It is time consuming to weed through the FUD and troll activity. I will be launching a new site soon that will be everything BlackCoin. Until then I decided to create a quick progress report to help anyone still doubting BlackCoin.

5. BlackCoin is currently #3 in trade volume only beaten by Bitcoin and Litecoin.
6. BlackCoin market cap is currently $18,360,767 which puts BlackCoin in 9th place and quickly approaching 8th place.

If we have another week of 451% gains..we could easily be trading well above 200000 sat. Obviously 200000 sat in one week is very optimistic after having a sell off, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. However, if BlackCoin value only increase by 200% this week, we will be trading near 100,000 sat.

So if you are on the sidelines waiting to buy low, forget it! Now is the time to buy BlackCoins. The mid 45,000 sat floor will increase to at least 70,000 - 80,000 sat by the end of the week.

As always; Great Recap !

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Progress Report

I think that too, because now it feels like april 8-9-10th, price was about 9000 sats (I was under the impression that it was doing nothing) then BAM, you know the story Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Progress Report

As always; Great Recap !
Activity: 168
Progress Report

Jump to: