Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 646. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
60-65k sats needed to take back 7th place from Nxtcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Yeah, be interesting. But they did an upgrade today, and replied to emails. Funny bank holiday.

But i've got bc orders for usd...

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i think jeff is right i watch the altime chart i see a drop to 20000 coming we r fight @ the top for now. but we will see
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I get that BC was the exception, but theres like 8 news clones now with same supply curve, how is BC going to be the exception now?

Right now, BC developments and growth are larger than all of the clones combined.
Activity: 112
Just look at the top four coins on the market cap. They have all been abused. All the time. This is a constant. It doesn't matter. They all have something in common. They will never be abandoned no matter what. Blackcoin is established in this. 2014 is already the year of Blackcoin. And there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

just something makes me feel nervous when everyone is saying things like this whats the catch?

There is no catch. I am a scientist by occupation. Maybe I made an error. But my job is analyzing data. And from my analisis I am not. Not to brag but I have set sixteen world records in physics. And when someone who has set sixteen world records in anything gives you advice you should atleast do your own study.

As a fellow scientist (Biochemist). I see the value in what is going on here as well. I have been trying to figure out why what we are doing here won't work, and why this coin couldn't be valued extremely highly in the long run. I just can't come up with anything.

sorry but does anyone actually care what 'scientists' and biochemists think about at BC chart?  see in any scientists in the Forbes rich list? lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Just look at the top four coins on the market cap. They have all been abused. All the time. This is a constant. It doesn't matter. They all have something in common. They will never be abandoned no matter what. Blackcoin is established in this. 2014 is already the year of Blackcoin. And there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

just something makes me feel nervous when everyone is saying things like this whats the catch?

There is no catch. I am a scientist by occupation. Maybe I made an error. But my job is analyzing data. And from my analisis I am not. Not to brag but I have set sixteen world records in physics. And when someone who has set sixteen world records in anything gives you advice you should atleast do your own study.

As a fellow scientist (Biochemist). I see the value in what is going on here as well. I have been trying to figure out why what we are doing here won't work, and why this coin couldn't be valued extremely highly in the long run. I just can't come up with anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Congrats with your records, impressive.

I would love to see your analysis on Blackcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Guys,

Where can I find some market charts for BC ?

Buy/Sell, Volume, etc... Something like Bitcoin Wisdom could be great Smiley

Thx !

best to wait for the BC Mega Dump that is clearly in the pipeline.
How do you see a mega dump in the pipelines? lol I see about 25 BTC in buys over 49000 Smiley
I know many bought in last week higher and may want to get some of it back,,,but a mega dump

because everyone is saying buy now its a sure thing and what a great investment it is usually price doesnt do what all the new buyers expect lol.  and check how many people sold when it went up the other day...

You have a point , many shitcoin they are always saying buy now buy now, in hope to pump the price. BC is the exception, (and of course is not a shitcoin) these ADVICES are not new, and when BC was 1500-2000 sats, a month ago, thoses advices were saying too, so do some reading on this thread, go back a month ago, you will see.

Anyway the best tool to eradicate shitcoin is Cryptsy Wink

I get that BC was the exception, but theres like 8 news clones now with same supply curve, how is BC going to be the exception now?

The clones help us cos they are saturating the market. Even the clones which have gone 100% proof of stake are crashing.

All your posts you bash BC though so I don't expect to have an intelligent discussion with you.

The last batch of trolls disappeared when the price rose from 35k to 48k.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
PSA: Do not respond to troll posts
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Guys,

Thx !

How do you see a mega dump in the pipelines? lol I see about 25 BTC in buys over 49000 Smiley
I know many bought in last week higher and may want to get some of it back,,,but a mega dump

because everyone is saying buy now its a sure thing and what a great investment it is usually price doesnt do what all the new buyers expect lol.  and check how many people sold when it went up the other day...

You have a point , many shitcoin they are always saying buy now buy now, in hope to pump the price. BC is the exception, (and of course is not a shitcoin) these ADVICES are not new, and when BC was 1500-2000 sats, a month ago, thoses advices were saying too, so do some reading on this thread, go back a month ago, you will see.

Anyway the best tool to eradicate shitcoin is Cryptsy Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Does anyone know the BTC/MH/day return of the blackpool? Is it published anywhere?

An average would be best.

Thanks

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

Do you know who runs this site? Someone in the BC community presumably?

hashrate isn't on there and it gets 0.009Btc/Mh/day atm. Can it be added?
It certainly does not do 0.009 BTC/Mh/day atm.
As a matter of fact it doesn't even do half that. Yesterday it was below 0.004 actually.

Soepkip, is there a good explanation why Blackcoinpool is lagging in daily profitability compared to Clevermining, Hashcows, Waffle etc at the moment?

Explaination is here http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/
Netcoin fork... crap!
Thanks for clarifying mate.
Guys,

Thx !

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! excuse me for barging in like this but I'm interested in if that BC pool . com is still active for mining and if it's still profitable to scrypt mine from it?
I started investing in this coin just a couple of days ago (because I really like this community, your marketing skills etc., it's got something to it, like a band of brothers, I'm also tired of all new shtcoins beign dumped just so some a$$hole can get rich and move on)... so I didn't have time to read through all 1129+ posts to be fully informed...

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Does anyone know the BTC/MH/day return of the blackpool? Is it published anywhere?

Thanks

As a matter of fact it doesn't even do half that. Yesterday it was below 0.004 actually.

Soepkip, is there a good explanation why Blackcoinpool is lagging in daily profitability compared to Clevermining, Hashcows, Waffle etc at the moment?

Explaination is here http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I love the idea of the multipool - following BC closely now  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Thanks

how do you guys know this isn't a bull trap?

blind hope?
Jump to: