Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 645. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Go look at the history of bitcoin more specifically 2011 and 2012 so much parity with BC right now. I think this coin will be huge. Wont make me rich but will give me some nice play money.  Cool

Why it will not make you rich? If it follow BTC, everybody that have some BC now will be rich  Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

So, it seems we have a lot of Germans here, can someone translate the Blackcoin website and blackcoin pool websites? This would be great step forward in reaching out to other countries. If anyone translates, we should put together a static translation project for pool and main websites which can be just the bare basics about the coin that won't change much, news and such will be hard to keep updated. Can someone please translate to German here?

Yes I think I can help you with that. The wallet could also use some corrections.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Go look at the history of bitcoin more specifically 2011 and 2012 so much parity with BC right now. I think this coin will be huge. Wont make me rich but will give me some nice play money.  Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Blackcoin on MadBitcoins all week long
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
jep we will see very soon panic sells volume diving down

You must be new to Blackcoin. The last two times that happened BC was at 9500 and 4800 and both times it meant the sellers were running out of Blackcoins to sell and a pump followed.

lol ^^ and what was this yesterday? a drop from 54000 to 38000 ? this was a massive panic sell on high volume

...aaand?

Within TWO hours, we were back to 48k, after maybe forty minutes above 52k, testing the ceiling at the time.

None of these other coins have that kind of support and responsiveness.

Do your research - or just keep feeling feelings in place of thinking...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hello everyone. MadBitcoins is the #1 daily bitcoin show on youtube with over 3,300+ subscribers. We are sponsoring him for this week to do some stories on Blackcoin and mention us as his sponsor. He will start with todays episode that can be seen on youtube or on www.madbitcoins.com . I think this will help open us up to a whole new group of people and will help promote Blackcoin. He is also going to push it on twitter for us. He is also going to do a promo on the Blackcoin card when they are ready. Please enjoy and post the videos on different sites.

Nice. I missed this post. They definitely have a new subscriber from me.

You may want to post this onto the blackcoin subreddit. It gets a lot of traffic.
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

So, it seems we have a lot of Germans here, can someone translate the Blackcoin website and blackcoin pool websites? This would be great step forward in reaching out to other countries. If anyone translates, we should put together a static translation project for pool and main websites which can be just the bare basics about the coin that won't change much, news and such will be hard to keep updated. Can someone please translate to German here?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

You must be new to Blackcoin. The last two times that happened BC was at 9500 and 4800 and both times it meant the sellers were running out of Blackcoins to sell and a pump followed.

lol ^^ and what was this yesterday? a drop from 54000 to 38000 ? this was a massive panic sell on high volume
legendary

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Just look at the top four coins on the market cap. They have all been abused. All the time. This is a constant. It doesn't matter. They all have something in common. They will never be abandoned no matter what. Blackcoin is established in this. 2014 is already the year of Blackcoin. And there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

just something makes me feel nervous when everyone is saying things like this whats the catch?

If you feel nervous about the coin then don't put a penny in it.  Don't worry about it.  There are coins I HATE!!! So I don't invest time, money or effort!!
legendary
not many will to sell coins under 50k...

don't forget that there are many kids around here, and that they will panic sell if it starts going

I disagree. There was 500 BTC worth of Blackcoin dumped yesterday in half an hour (flash crash). The price dropped 15%. If there were lots of unsteady hands with no confidence in Blackcoin that would have triggered a mass sell off. Instead the price quickly recovered and has been stable since.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Hello everyone. MadBitcoins is the #1 daily bitcoin show on youtube with over 3,300+ subscribers. We are sponsoring him for this week to do some stories on Blackcoin and mention us as his sponsor. He will start with todays episode that can be seen on youtube or on www.madbitcoins.com . I think this will help open us up to a whole new group of people and will help promote Blackcoin. He is also going to push it on twitter for us. He is also going to do a promo on the Blackcoin card when they are ready. Please enjoy and post the videos on different sites.
Activity: 182

Also not many willing to buy above 50k.
Activity: 308

don't forget that there are many kids around here, and that they will panic sell if it starts going
legendary
Trading volume is slowly doing down which is actually a great sign. The lower the trading volume, the less amount of BTC required to maintain the current price. Eventually the sellers will run out of Blackcoin to sell since there is no new coins being mined and the next upswing occurs  Wink I remember seeing this happen at 9500 and 4800.

I think our "magic number" for the next serious pump will be 60k.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
not many willing to sell coins under 50k...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Does anyone know the BTC/MH/day return of the blackpool? Is it published anywhere?

An average would be best.

Thanks

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

Do you know who runs this site? Someone in the BC community presumably?

hashrate isn't on there and it gets 0.009Btc/Mh/day atm. Can it be added?
It certainly does not do 0.009 BTC/Mh/day atm.
As a matter of fact it doesn't even do half that. Yesterday it was below 0.004 actually.

Soepkip, is there a good explanation why Blackcoinpool is lagging in daily profitability compared to Clevermining, Hashcows, Waffle etc at the moment?

Oh wow, how long were you mining for?

I am just going by the stats from the dev at hashrate. Where did you get your stats from? The API is complete, I'm told, so it will all be automated soon enough.
Activity: 308
i think jeff is right i watch the altime chart i see a drop to 20000 coming we r fight @ the top for now. but we will see

Everything is possible. this whole market is speculation. things is NO ONE KNOWS
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
it's never too late to buy more BC  Grin
Jump to: