Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 654. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Just wanted to say loving BlackCoin community.  Enough to make an account and post for the first time. Smiley  Very pleased with this coin. 

Any way we can get a baby BC shirt/onsie made?  Going to be having a baby the beginning of June. She will be getting her very own BlackCoin card. I also wanted her to have a shirt or a onsie with BlackCoin logo on it.  Make it happen community! 

Thanks again devs and Iconic for all your hard work!

here you go

http://cryptogoodies.spreadshirt.com/blackcoin-500-png-I1000164221

The only thing that matters is that Market cap!! Until we take that down Doge is still up!
Activity: 700
No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

I'll take this bet. I'd be happy to lose $50 to be proven wrong.

You can send the 50 bc to B5xb1TDBaUh1TaesGPgotL8rydmPuho4d2

I am a man of my word...50 BC sent.

$1? That's 200K sats haha Well, we did reach almost 50% of it. But then everyone dumped so you'd lose this bet.  Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just wanted to say loving BlackCoin community.  Enough to make an account and post for the first time. Smiley  Very pleased with this coin. 

Any way we can get a baby BC shirt/onsie made?  Going to be having a baby the beginning of June. She will be getting her very own BlackCoin card. I also wanted her to have a shirt or a onsie with BlackCoin logo on it.  Make it happen community! 

Congrats and thank you for your support! Hopefully you got the limited edition card(s) so one day when your little girl is older the BlackCoin Limited Edition card will be worth a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 168
No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

I am a man of my word...50 BC sent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

here you go

http://cryptogoodies.spreadshirt.com/blackcoin-500-png-I1000164221
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

"down doggy, down"

Grin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 196

Lol. Gentleman's word.

Now cough up!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Activity: 210
guys,

Anyone interested in getting Iphone/samsung/LG/blablablaphone cases with blackcoin design ?

Just let me know, soon I'll be able to do custom stuff for anyone Smiley

(once again, please apologize for my really bad english)

I would love a Blackcoin iPhone case Smiley

you can already get one here;)

Cool !
guys,

Anyone interested in getting Iphone/samsung/LG/blablablaphone cases with blackcoin design ?

you can already get one here;)
guys,

Great Smiley

PM me please so I would not forget ya Smiley

I will design some stuff from simple vynil to "complicated" 3d case.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
guys,

guys,

do you want a BlackCoin mug so you can sit back drink your coffee or whatever and see your assets grow?

you can even get your BC shirt, or undies etc to go with it.

Buy them here:

http://cryptogoodies.spreadshirt.com

Any chance of a case for a Note 3?  Grin

let me look if that's possible

Sorry only Note 2 available
Activity: 644

do you want a BlackCoin mug so you can sit back drink your coffee or whatever and see your assets grow?

you can even get your BC shirt, or undies etc to go with it.

Buy them here:

http://cryptogoodies.spreadshirt.com

Any chance of a case for a Note 3?  Grin
Activity: 140
Man if you are a whale, and tomorrow the price is gonna be 0, you are soooooo screwed  Grin

It's a joke, don't taze me bro
Jump to: