Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 747. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I realize the next part of my post is controversial but please consider it:

We need to Promote volume Not price.  Being in the top few in volume will attract new money.   With BC's limited supply, new money will get us a gradual rise.

Think of it this way. New crypto investors are looking for low prices.  When we hype price there are fewer and fewer new crypto investors for BC!

Volume allows for a good trading market.  Traders need volume.  Traders bring in new money at WHATEVER price.

Now this is the part that if this community embraces will take BC to BTC parity.  OK ready?

We need to thwart the pump.

Lets take a stand:

Please do this, plan to sell a specific portion of your holdings at each swing high / new high.  I suggest 1 to 5% at swing highs and 10% at new highs.  Then, buy back MORE at each swing low.

Please, look at a chart for a previous meaningful swing high (maybe 10 to 20% higher than the current price) and enter your sell orders now!  After you get a fill enter your buy order.  Of course if you want to commit new money now (4/16 3pm EST) I suggest 10k - you may never get a fill but you might.

If we do this as a community and are disciplined about it we provide volume to the market AND tamp down each trading range.  Every time a trading range collapses into a new equilibrium the pool buying will push us into a new higher trading range.

If we do this a community you will own the first alt coin to reach BTC parity.

I ask: Will we be the first community in crypto to GTFU and self-determine the future of our coin?

++ 1000

Need to requote this, if we are starting to even out again. The general sentiment has been voiced by a few people, and it's one that I completely agree with.

If everyone who stands to make a huge amount of money on the highs were to attempt to fully cash out on the high, they'd never realise their fortune because the market would crash in an instant and the golden goose would ... well ... you complete the sentence

If, on the other hand, we take small chunks at regular intervals, then feed back some gains into the system, we would still realise great gains, at a later point, but in a much less stressful and damaging manner.

This basic plan needs to be considered and adopted by as many of us as possible. There is no point in trying to co-ordinate as a group. Such attempts at manipulation are bound to fail. If a signifcant number of people follow the basic principles then the system will find its own natural balance.  
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Chip or no Chip

We are finalizing the BlackCoin card design. Do you like the version with the simulated chip or the version without the chip? Please note the final version of the card will have rounded corners. The template is setup to be rectangle for the manufacture. I am only accepting votes on keeping or losing the chip Smiley!

I like it with the chip.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Double top formed at around 27k

If we break above 27k then watch out, the boat will leave.

no it won't

Oh shit, sorry. Didn't realise Warren Buffet was in here. ARe you too special to offer up your own analysis then?

Mark my words, when we break through 27 it's going up, way up.

Hmmm...
Are you too special to offer up your own analysis then?

How bout a bet, shall we say 500BTC? Keep it interesting and fun for the rest. State your terms.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Added my request to Mintpal for the BC pairings.

At the same time, requested that they offer the option of Heikin-Ashi charts as at www.kraken.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There will always be those who only wish to see Black fall. And I think, as a community, we gave too much attention and panic to these trolls in the past. I'm making a few anti-troll images so we can ward them off easily and move along when they come out from under their bridges with FUD. Here's the first:

What can I say. I likes me some Lord of the Rings. Grin Someone creative and talented should make more.
Activity: 182
Are there problems with the payout from blackcoinpool? I didn't had a payment this night?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

no it won't

Oh shit, sorry. Didn't realise Warren Buffet was in here. ARe you too special to offer up your own analysis then?

Hmmm...
Are you too special to offer up your own analysis then?
Activity: 294
Well it all looks more positive this morning. Hopefully people are going to be sensible and not get caught up in a day trade that they don't like.

Currently plenty of people will be un loosing what they had lost. So if we hold and keep steady. (Which we have only our own common sense to do that with) people's previous investments will be realisable. And the only losers are the ones that had no patience.  
Activity: 238
I love this slower steady climb we're seeing right now.

Break-neck speeds is scary. Fast action has fast reactions, slow and steady over time is what would make this shine. Smiley

Lets keep growing, we're "starting" in the top 10 by market cap so everything is looking absolutely awesome!

It's also becoming increasingly apparent that Blackcoins value seems to be mostly inversely correlated to just about every other coins value.

This is FANTASTIC, as it seems the popular opinion is that blackcoin is "unique" in that it is not attached to the other cryptos.

I like the break neck speeds.  So much fun & easy to make profit/increase coin count between margins.  Now I'm just sitting here bored. lol

Definitely though, one thing I never liked was how all the alts seemed to be attached.  I love how blackcoin stands apart.
Activity: 238

no it won't

Agreed 100%

no it won't

Activity: 19

no it won't

Activity: 37
It's also becoming increasingly apparent that Blackcoins value seems to be mostly inversely correlated to just about every other coins value.

This is FANTASTIC, as it seems the popular opinion is that blackcoin is "unique" in that it is not attached to the other cryptos.
Activity: 37
I love this slower steady climb we're seeing right now.

Break-neck speeds is scary. Fast action has fast reactions, slow and steady over time is what would make this shine. Smiley

Lets keep growing, we're "starting" in the top 10 by market cap so everything is looking absolutely awesome!
Activity: 210
How it the blackcoin-card works?
1. Insert the BlackCoin card into any Windows compatible PC.
2. Transfer any amount of BlackCoin direct to your card.
3. Remove your card and take it with you on the go.

It's basically an USB stick.

http://www.blackcoincard.com/

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
How it the blackcoin-card works?
I just saw the blackcoin action on minty.. this was my reaction. Then I topped up  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I don't understand why most of the guys who bought higher are complaining now - did you bought because you believe it's fair price or all you wanted was about just making quick buck? If you believe it was fair price - just hold and show you belief. But if you was for quick buck only, well someone was faster, blame him or yourself, it's not even about BC at all.

Keep calm and work for BC value like dev and Iconic do.

To get more purchasing power into BlackCoin you might want to look into som other coins, and put the profits from those into BlackCoin:

My picks:

- Whitecoin
Currently trading at BC levels before the rise. I believe many are thinking it will follow BC's pattern, therefore we will see atleast a double in the next days.

- ECCoin
Will most definetly rise like Mint did when PoS kicks in. Similar pattern.

- BlitzCoin
Has been dumped and is currently trading at very low levels, BUT moving fast up the ladder on the voting list. Think we will se the price rise as it gets closer to the top, maybe it will follow Fluttercoin's pattern?

Get some profit from these-/ or your own picks and push BlackCoin back to where it belongs!

can't say of every coin you mentioned but:
white is copy/paste - they can't even change ports so now you can't run white and black wallet on the same machine *facepalm*
blitz - was an ipo scam and dev run away
nice shitcoins Grin

Thanks! Just doubled my money on Whitecoin and ECC up! And how much did u make the past 12h? LOL

BC is for long run bro...

i was buying from beginning... so tiny 2-3 day time frame is not relevant to my income.
I could make 100x return but i don't feel good in daily trade...
I will sell some in 3 years maybe or when price with hit 1$ each below 1$ is still cheap for me.

About stright copies just look at
Doge - Cat-Kittech-Panda-PND
LTC - Mega - Lotto - Leaf
Mint - ECC - Zeit - Ghost
Blackcoin  - Blitz - DynamicCoin
Aurora - Maza - PLC and rest ...

Generally 1st who made something new is long therm winner.
Copies have usually one time bounce and jump to next one.

You can play with hype daily trade but this is mostly gambling not investing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Hi, you know cryptorush pretended some people withdrawed more blackcoin than possible. Is it true ? Is it related to the exchange bug or blackcoin bug ?

No other exchanges had any issue with Blackcoin. It was an issue with the way cryptorush did their accounting from what I understood. They blamed the developers of three different coins as far as I know for their own incompetence.

And I want mine back from them.  Angry

I know how u feel pal, I'm in same boat missing a lot of BC and its so depressing, and the best of it is I believe in the coin that much I wouldn't have sold a single one during the pump! Now I only have 259 BC, bought at higher price, very angry compared to what I was holding!
Jump to: