Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 751. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Giving people a choice is giving people an opportunity to piss and moan. When the card was announced everyone was going to buy it anyway, why stuff around with the details? Clearly it looks better with the chip. Probably costs more or something. Speed is more valuable
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Chip or no Chip

We are finalizing the BlackCoin card design. Do you like the version with the simulated chip or the version without the chip? Please note the final version of the card will have rounded corners. The template is setup to be rectangle for the manufacture. I am only accepting votes on keeping or losing the chip Smiley!

I like the chip.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Volume has slowed down, price drop incoming. Sell and buy back in before the mulitpool

Is your only reason posting here is to incite "fear & panic"? If you are not going to post something of value please stop posting here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
the chip makes it look professonal

good job on tyhe design
Activity: 138
Blackdoge?   Cool
Activity: 168

Chip or no Chip

We are finalizing the BlackCoin card design. Do you like the version with the simulated chip or the version without the chip? Please note the final version of the card will have rounded corners. The template is setup to be rectangle for the manufacture. I am only accepting votes on keeping or losing the chip Smiley!

Merit: 500
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

There is something far bigger in the works behind the scenes. I'm not going to discuss it or announce it but it's better than Blackdoge.

I would recommend everyone to hold onto their Blackcoins because if the plan goes through Blackcoins could be worth a lot more.

... TESTIFY

Merit: 510
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

There is something far bigger in the works behind the scenes. I'm not going to discuss it or announce it but it's better than Blackdoge.

I would recommend everyone to hold onto their Blackcoins because if the plan goes through Blackcoins could be worth a lot more.

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I see 8 people have pm'd me for details on multisig gateways with fiat bridges (anything to anything trading without the exchange). It is heartening to know it isn't just about the price in here  Grin

I have to go but anyone else intetested, pm me and I'll get back to you later.

Thanks guys

I too would be interested in taking a look.

Can you PM me?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I know BC was slaughtered today. But just heard word a big dump is coming.

Protect yourself with stop orders. Whales will be at it again, they were just waiting for price to rebound to sell mid levels again.

These orders are not on the charts.

Just protect yourself. We don't need another blood bath.

Strato

Trust this. They are watching closely. This has been a good ride up. As soon as buy orders are where they want them there's gonna be a big sell and price is gonna fall.

Just watch yourself, and don't forget the whales are watching you right now.
Sure and all should join your MRC train now...

No thanks i will stick with BC Cheesy... it s in depths now.
About MRC i was trying for month sold @4sat now i did it.But so many was mined in so cheap prices it will be hard for you push it high for long.

So we helped you make some coin... What no thanks?  It would still be sitting at 1 remember. Wink
Activity: 238
I fixed your link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y

Who is the old guy speaking, Spock ?   Shocked

Thanks  dont know him.. professional announcer..  Smiley
Activity: 140
He Guys and Gals, rich traders, poor miners, big whales, small fish and Black Coin Team:

I am accepting BlackCoin at my Ecolodge.
If you come Ecuador - South America, please visit us at: http://pululahuahostal.com/

BELIEVE ME!  ALL YOU NEED IS ECUADOR:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y

That's really cool man. Next time I'm in Ecuador. Wink

I like seeing the grassroots effect. I've seen a lot of merchants adding Blackcoin. Merchants LOVE the fast transaction times. That is so ridiculously huge for this coin.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I fixed your link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y

Who is the old guy speaking, Spock ?   Shocked
Activity: 238
He Guys and Gals, rich traders, poor miners, big whales, small fish and Black Coin Team:

I am accepting BlackCoin at my Ecolodge.
If you come Ecuador - South America, please visit us at: http://pululahuahostal.com/

BELIEVE ME!  ALL YOU NEED IS ECUADOR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
hes trying to make others panic.. boring
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Volume has slowed down, price drop incoming. Sell and buy back in before the mulitpool
Don't panic bro, take it easy
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Just think if Facebook merged with Friendster to take out MySpace what a horrendous mistake that would of been.  The coin is 51 days old.  WAIT let it grow!!

The success of Microsoft and others was partly down to absorbing their competitors and including their features.   That can work and I think facebook has probably taken on improvements from other sites where it could.  
However MS didnt merge, it did takeovers sometimes hostile.  Are we going to take over the doge network, no and without some iron hand making sense and giving direction it would be a bloody mess.    

What feature and added utility is bc to gain from doge

So have all black Coins been mined now???
If want any you buy them or if you hold any other coins, swap for them.   Holders gain a very small amount in their wallet, but you need some first
Jump to: