Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 750. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
chip without a doubt  Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I wrote this email and have been sending it to exchanges like mintpal and cryptsy, please feel free to copy and paste this and email it to [email protected], [email protected] (wait a few hours  or a day b4 sending this as I'm sure their overloaded w/ volume due to crash)

Dear Support,
THIS COIN IS AN ARBITRAGE TRADERS DREAM!!!
I frequently trade on Mintpal, Cryptsty, BTC-E, BTER, Poloniex, and Bittrex day trading by taking advantage of the disparity in alt coin pricing on each exchange. I can tell you first hand that this is currently a nightmare with both Bitcoin and Litecoin and generally the most stressful 20-40 minutes ever trying to get BTC from a wallet onto an exchange or from one exchange to the another to attempt to capitalize on the opportunity. Often times due to the confirmation times delaying the availability of my BTC I miss out on a lot of trade opportunities that I otherwise would have taken and find myself only making 1 big trade for fear of missing out on the price and losing my current buying power.

Recently I have been getting into Blackcoin instead of BTC  and have realized how advantageous it is as a trader in utilizing arbitrage opportunities between markets thanks to the super fast 10 second confirm times. in the trading world speed = $, and a lot of it. Read Michael Lewis' newest book Flash Boys if you don't believe me.

By offering alt trading pairs with Blackcoin you allow for much more trade volume due to the nature of its confirmation speed and how quickly it is being adopted by traders. faster confirmation times equates to more possible trading opportunities for traders which results in more trades and commission for your site.

Please I strongly urge you to start offering alt/Blackcoin parings on your exchange beginning immediately.

thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Chip or no Chip

We are finalizing the BlackCoin card design. Do you like the version with the simulated chip or the version without the chip? Please note the final version of the card will have rounded corners. The template is setup to be rectangle for the manufacture. I am only accepting votes on keeping or losing the chip Smiley!

Create voting pool. We don't wanna see next 20 pages to be about who likes or who doesn't like the chip on that card, right?

With the chip for sure, even if it's fake.  It makes it look way more sophisticated.  Hands down without a doubt.  Way cooler.
Activity: 70
That is some great drawing but I have no idea what is going on. Your english is very doge.

you can correct my language if you want, i almost asked that i was always the last at school Cheesy

BEm7zxssL2mcjcuVNk1jbcBxaWP8g1B4fc
Activity: 29
That is some great drawing but I have no idea what is going on. Your english is very doge.
Activity: 70
hey, here is my contribution for BlackCoin,
you can rewards me if you want for my work, i have draw 5 days for that, and sory for my english, i was always the last at school Cheesy

BEm7zxssL2mcjcuVNk1jbcBxaWP8g1B4fc
Love this coin, BlackCoin#1!
Activity: 140
You are doing a great job promoting the subreddit! Keep it up and before we know it, the shibes will be flocking there by the minute!

Thanks! I think this is THE MOST important thing that we need to do. I believe that the confusion, chaos, and unfortunate panic selling during that crazy trading period were due largely in part to new buyers being unable to find support on the web. This forum moves too fast, and coordinated attacks by trolls here are very effective. Plus, many newer supporters might not know that a lot of our community is on IRC. Building a strong Subreddit, and then going from there will make this community 10 times stronger.

If you google 'Blackcoin', you should immediately see our strong community. We need to make that happen.

Always bet on Black.
Activity: 126

^ That is exactly how I felt when I discovered Blackcoin. Immediately I realized that this is one of the very few coins with marketing and branding that could actually take hold in the real world. And then I looked deeper into the coin - it's innovative? It solves a lot of the long-standing problems with most crypto-currencies? It's unique? The potential here is supermassive!

This coin is going as far as the community takes it. But we need to expand across the web and show that we are strong!

I watched our subreddit grow by over 100 members today! It's packed with new topics. There are merchants asking how to accept BC and new users asking how to buy it... AND THAT'S JUST TODAY! WE NEED TO BE THERE. SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

You are doing a great job promoting the subreddit! Keep it up and before we know it, the shibes will be flocking there by the minute!
Activity: 182

Chip or no Chip

We are finalizing the BlackCoin card design. Do you like the version with the simulated chip or the version without the chip? Please note the final version of the card will have rounded corners. The template is setup to be rectangle for the manufacture. I am only accepting votes on keeping or losing the chip Smiley!

Create voting pool. We don't wanna see next 20 pages to be about who likes or who doesn't like the chip on that card, right?
chip looks awesome

I agree even though it won't do anything. The question arises.. Should it be a fake chip or none at all? That's the dilemma.. hmm.
Activity: 140

^ That is exactly how I felt when I discovered Blackcoin. Immediately I realized that this is one of the very few coins with marketing and branding that could actually take hold in the real world. And then I looked deeper into the coin - it's innovative? It solves a lot of the long-standing problems with most crypto-currencies? It's unique? The potential here is supermassive!

This coin is going as far as the community takes it. But we need to expand across the web and show that we are strong!

I watched our subreddit grow by over 100 members today! It's packed with new topics. There are merchants asking how to accept BC and new users asking how to buy it... AND THAT'S JUST TODAY! WE NEED TO BE THERE. SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
chip looks awesome
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Chip is pleasant to look at even though it's not useable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Chip or no Chip

no chip, since it doesn't really do anything. Keep it authentic Smiley

No chip for me. Looks more classy with the symmetrical design.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Chip or no Chip

no chip, since it doesn't really do anything. Keep it authentic Smiley
Activity: 18
Just donated 500BC to the Dev, help them to make this coin better. I'm a normal chinese trader, I hope more chinese or worldwide trader can donate to the dev team, not only pump and dump. All the marketing activity, multipool maintenance needs money, and you can help.
bar
Activity: 14
Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.
Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks, XXX

done
Activity: 83

Chip or no Chip

I like the chip.

With the chip it looks better but if the chip is fake won't it create confusion? Its not a credit card or a debit card.. its a USB wallet!
Jump to: