Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 767. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Love it !!

Keep doing photoshop creation my friends Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

Remember there are bounties to grab here!

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)

Donations are also very welcome! they make me able to add even more products!

\/\/\/

This looks like the same store for Klondike coin, but what happened with this store? Is it still online and if not, will you keep this store online or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
awsome, I'm Dutch but never heard about this airplane builder.

Cool looking airplane, great job getting the payment option done! I saw a post about it yesteday
Activity: 154

I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a
general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro.

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Ik had er gisteren 1 moeten kopen Wink Mooie kisten!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how I can see the daily transaction volume of Peercoin? The total number of trades not just exchanges so coinmarketcap.com wouldn't help.

I want to see if there's any evidence people actually use PPC other then speculating on the exchange.
Activity: 94
I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an Italian aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro / Blackcoin exchange rate.

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Activity: 154
The more I think about it, the more it amazes me. Think about this: We went to a 31M marketcap in no time, sniffing Doge's ass and now there is a measly 6M left.

Some rich whale got even richer and laughing like a mofo with a few bottles of Moët.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
If black coins ever hit 5 bucks each I'm gonna buy a bunch of cards and hide them as geochaches all over north America while taking a nice trip with the family then open it up as a fun game for people to go find
Activity: 140
Everyone interested in BC should sub to the subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

It's been growing fast through all of this and there is some interesting discussion. I think we need some solid direction as a community, and that's hard to do here when there's a new page every six minutes!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
no one wants to fill my 20k @ .00015750  Undecided
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BC community - we all need to understand how crypto - at this point in it's history - works.

There are organized pump and dump gangs.  They watch for low priced coins with a happening community and lots of hype.  When they feel the coin is ready for a pump they throw BTC at it and of course at their target price they bail.  They have gotten pretty sophisticated.

Yes they do usually leave coins for dead.  How, Why?

1) The pumpers attract a bunch of new buyers mid-pump.  Those mid-pump buyers are the one that get fleeced.  NOW THE FLEECED ARE THE HATERZ of the coin - perma-bitter trolls!

2) The coin is no longer the flavor of the day so the sheeples move on, hoping to catch and time the next pump and to next time get it right.

3) The coin's community felt rich and then just as quickly lost it all so the community demoralizes and descends into recriminations etc...

4) For the above reasons and the resulting FUD (and other reasons) the volume dies.

And that number 4, my fellow BC true believers, is the real death-knell;  no volume.

Yes, we all feel a little raped and pillaged at this point.

Will this community stay together?  All the reasons this community rose up are still valid.  The coin has not changed.

COMMUNITY, YOU NEED TO GET THIS...

You will probably never "get rich quick in crypto" unless you are tied in with a P&D gang.  So don't bother.

There is a least one "get rich slowly in cypto" strategy though, pick the next BTC/LTC.  No question, there will be more massive winners.  Find your winner, buy it low, support the community and hang on through the ride.

I realize the next part of my post is controversial but please consider it:

We need to Promote volume Not price.  Being in the top few in volume will attract new money.   With BC's limited supply, new money will get us a gradual rise.

Think of it this way. New crypto investors are looking for low prices.  When we hype price there are fewer and fewer new crypto investors for BC!

Volume allows for a good trading market.  Traders need volume.  Traders bring in new money at WHATEVER price.

Now this is the part that if this community embraces will take BC to BTC parity.  OK ready?

We need to thwart the pump.

Lets take a stand:

We must NEVER allow this coin to be abused!

We must NEVER allow another person to get fleeced by buying BC - not one more hater made on our watch!

We must NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER PUMP!

Please do this, plan to sell a specific portion of your holdings at each swing high / new high.  I suggest 1 to 5% at swing highs and 10% at new highs.  Then, buy back MORE at each swing low.

Please, look at a chart for a previous meaningful swing high (maybe 10 to 20% higher than the current price) and enter your sell orders now!  After you get a fill enter your buy order.  Of course if you want to commit new money now (4/16 3pm EST) I suggest 10k - you may never get a fill but you might.

If we do this as a community and are disciplined about it we provide volume to the market AND tamp down each trading range.  Every time a trading range collapses into a new equilibrium the pool buying will push us into a new higher trading range.

If we do this a community you will own the first alt coin to reach BTC parity.

I ask: Will we be the first community in crypto to GTFU and self-determine the future of our coin?
+1
Hope they listen
Seems to me that it is only retarded white live in mom's basement Americans who talk about the "chinese"
Stop the fear mongering.

How is that fear mongering? If anything, it might help explain this wild ride.

It was a big 'news week' for crypto in China, and the news was basically 'this will be harder to put money into soon'. I think that could be an impetetus for weaker/less experienced Chinese buyers entering the market. Don't forget that BC made most of it's surprisingly large gains during Asian business hours, and now the largest losses also seem to be overnight in the West.

It's all speculation on my part, that's all. I'm not claiming that's what happened.

And yes, there's interest in crypto in China. Been living under a rock? Heard of BTC?

Wasn't directed at you specifically more towards the term "the chinese" like they are some alien group of super manipulates.

There is a ton of merit in crypto currencies to mainland China citizens because it helps them bring money off shore.  So of course if it works and if their government let's them get away with it crypto prices will spike there.
Instead of thinking of it as "the chinese" think of China as a caged bank with a ton of money but huge restrictions on where they can spend it.

Sorry I'll stop writing about China anymore

Eh, we're probably all still a bit on edge. TBH, I don't know a whole lot about the Chinese market, my speculation might be going really far.
Activity: 168
Does the BC Card come preloaded with any amount, or is the balance at 0 ? I know this have been mentioned before, but I can't find the specific post, and the website doesn't tell.

0 Amount. You load whatever you want on the card.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Seems to me that it is only retarded white live in mom's basement Americans who talk about the "chinese"
Stop the fear mongering.

It was a big 'news week' for crypto in China, and the news was basically 'this will be harder to put money into soon'. I think that could be an impetetus for weaker/less experienced Chinese buyers entering the market. Don't forget that BC made most of it's surprisingly large gains during Asian business hours, and now the largest losses also seem to be overnight in the West.

It's all speculation on my part, that's all. I'm not claiming that's what happened.

And yes, there's interest in crypto in China. Been living under a rock? Heard of BTC?

Wasn't directed at you specifically more towards the term "the chinese" like they are some alien group of super manipulates.

There is a ton of merit in crypto currencies to mainland China citizens because it helps them bring money off shore.  So of course if it works and if their government let's them get away with it crypto prices will spike there.
Instead of thinking of it as "the chinese" think of China as a caged bank with a ton of money but huge restrictions on where they can spend it.

Sorry I'll stop writing about China anymore
Activity: 70
I love the activity of this community. Every minute I refresh I see new posts Smiley
Can't be bored
Activity: 180
When everyone is selling their BC you buy, when everyone is buying BC you sell. So simple yet so hard to follow.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
BC is the only coin in the market cap which went down. Everything is increasing. Hopefully when everything gets dumped BC will climb back

that's totally true and is what we are witnessing. The big whales made their $$$$ from BC pump and are keeping some profit as BTC and then investing other BTC profit into other scam coins which explains the retarded rise of Billion, Battle, USDe etc....Once the bottom comes crashing down on those trash coins the whales will be ready to pump those profits into BC again for another crazy pump and dump....it's like the "Wave" at the baseball game and we're sitting on the opposite end of the stadium right now with nothing happening....as much as I hate the whales too, we need them in the crypto world and just learn from their wild schemes
Activity: 210
We need less price discussion here.

Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.

Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: [email protected]
Post your email here, mate I'll spam them with all of my emails Smiley (have a few)

And like he said LESS TALKING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE AND MORE HELPING BLACKCOIN

Something like this?

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

done and done
Stop the fear mongering.

It was a big 'news week' for crypto in China, and the news was basically 'this will be harder to put money into soon'. I think that could have been an impetetus for weaker/less experienced Chinese buyers entering the market. Don't forget that BC made most of it's surprisingly large gains during Asian business hours, and now the largest losses also seem to be overnight in the West.

Jump to: