Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 769. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
BC is the only coin in the market cap which went down. Everything is increasing. Hopefully when everything gets dumped BC will climb back

No it is not the only one , besides it's the only one which was growing two days ago at that rate.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
We need less price discussion here.

Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.

Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: [email protected]

Sent an email to mintpal requesting just that Smiley Was in on BC from the start and have not dumped any because this coin is just starting. People in crypto are too impatient.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BC is the only coin in the market cap which went down. Everything is increasing. Hopefully when everything gets dumped BC will climb back
Activity: 168
I am still holding on to my coins. It's like playing with stocks.. It's all on the waves Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I don't want to burst the bubble here, but i'm going to tell you that bc as a new coin that has had its pump, the price will go much lower and it won't go up like it did in a very long time. bc is going into another stage now which is proving that it can survive, this will take some months.

Whats your agenda? To buy more coins. Get out of here. Stop scaring weak hands. Hold people dont listen to these greedy pigs.

No agenda at all, but unfortunately this is the case with every new crypto that goes though this
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What will the whales do when they have all the coins? Should a coin not be distributed between many many different people to improve circulation?

Whales are not that stupid to hold all the coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Where do the devs hang out and chat?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Many people have waited for the price to bottom. If they feel this is the bottom they will get back in and buy up.
Activity: 210

Everyone who is pro blackcoin email Mintpal and ask them to take on blackcoin as a second market.

Don't just sit there, do it! Two minutes and you've made a difference to your investment. Here's the email address: [email protected]
Post your email here, mate I'll spam them with all of my emails Smiley (have a few)

And like he said LESS TALKING AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE AND MORE HELPING BLACKCOIN
Activity: 406
Seems that the whales are gone. But now, who can make this coin going up ?

in the community, we are maybe less than 1000 in the BC...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
What will the whales do when they have all the coins? Should a coin not be distributed between many many different people to improve circulation?

coins are distributed much better now than they were before the jump

this is when the whales come back to feed
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I do believe we are approaching capitulation volume has been steadilly decreasing as people have decided to neither sell nor buy, will take someone with huge gonads to start another big sell off at this point, but Im guessing we are gonna stabalize here for a few days until we are all rested and realize that the multipool and buyers are eating all the sell orders.  At that point BC holders have a few more million dollars from the last top to buy back in.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 720
For everyone who enjoyed this pump n dump, get on WhiteCoin next! That will likely follow the same pattern this one did, just don't get too attached to these kind of ponzicoins, see them for what they are and you should be alright.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

What does this mean? Like BC against coins other than BTC and LTC? In this case it would be more of a third market! Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm at a loss of 20.9 BTC. However i rather loose all of the 25.9BTC what i invested then sell this low. It will go back later. It can happen in a month or two.
A good news would be the best to attract ppl. Buy BC till its low so you will make profit coz it will pump up.

Wow. I've been kicking myself all day for investing 0.25 BTC when I'd been telling myself up till that point it was a bad idea.
Activity: 574

+1
More feature discussion, that's where the long term value will come from
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm at a loss of 20.9 BTC. However i rather loose all of the 25.9BTC what i invested then sell this low. It will go back later. It can happen in a month or two.
A good news would be the best to attract ppl. Buy BC till its low so you will make profit coz it will pump up.
Jump to: