Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 765. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an Italian aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro / Blackcoin exchange rate.

Awesome

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
18k...

Do I want to buy BC again ?

I don't think so. This night it will drop again, and when I'm gonna wake up tomorrow, it will be below than 10k...

Aha loser
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
18k...

I don't think so. This night it will drop again, and when I'm gonna wake up tomorrow, it will be below than 10k...

listen to what your gut is telling you
but do what your mind thinks is right.
Activity: 84
18k...

Good for you and good for us. Once more, you will buy high, you will sell low and you will come here crying. So, leave it ...
Activity: 70
♪ pump pump, pump pump it up ♪♪
Activity: 406
18k...

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I just sent all my BC back to my wallet a while ago so I dont get jumpy as we test the next resistance layers

You mean the new lows.

you may be right, but if I had the ability to short this coin.... I wouldnt

Not at this price at least. Even anywhere up to 100K would be risky.
legendary
I just sent all my BC back to my wallet a while ago so I dont get jumpy as we test the next resistance layers

You mean the new lows.

you may be right, but if I had the ability to short this coin.... I wouldnt
Activity: 154

HAHA i did exactly the same..... my MRS was giving me grief about not selling when it was at 90k - my holding was worth quite a bit, but i told to wait a couple of months and she will see....
legendary
I realize the next part of my post is controversial but please consider it:

We need to Promote volume Not price.  Being in the top few in volume will attract new money.   With BC's limited supply, new money will get us a gradual rise.

Think of it this way. New crypto investors are looking for low prices.  When we hype price there are fewer and fewer new crypto investors for BC!

Volume allows for a good trading market.  Traders need volume.  Traders bring in new money at WHATEVER price.

Now this is the part that if this community embraces will take BC to BTC parity.  OK ready?

We need to thwart the pump.

Lets take a stand:

Please do this, plan to sell a specific portion of your holdings at each swing high / new high.  I suggest 1 to 5% at swing highs and 10% at new highs.  Then, buy back MORE at each swing low.

Please, look at a chart for a previous meaningful swing high (maybe 10 to 20% higher than the current price) and enter your sell orders now!  After you get a fill enter your buy order.  Of course if you want to commit new money now (4/16 3pm EST) I suggest 10k - you may never get a fill but you might.

If we do this as a community and are disciplined about it we provide volume to the market AND tamp down each trading range.  Every time a trading range collapses into a new equilibrium the pool buying will push us into a new higher trading range.

If we do this a community you will own the first alt coin to reach BTC parity.

I ask: Will we be the first community in crypto to GTFU and self-determine the future of our coin?

I can participate but don't we need a kind of signal (for the ones that aren't on the xchange). A Tweet might be a good idea? And what xchange do we use Cryptsy or Mintpal?

please dont create an internal whale, it allows for too much manipulation.
instead just follow the plan that was laid out in this post, and if your feeling incredibly altruistic about your buy or sell just come in here and announce it so people know where the sell was coming from
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
one could get the feeling that everyone is just sitting in front of their monitors and waiting for the next takeoff  Grin
hardly anything happening on the exchanges, just creeping up a bit, but....

that's exactly what I said an hour ago, only little amounts are being traded now
Activity: 196

You mean the new lows.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
one could get the feeling that everyone is just sitting in front of their monitors and waiting for the next takeoff  Grin

seems appropriate that the latest vendor to accept blackcoin is a plane maker Smiley
Activity: 700
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I realize the next part of my post is controversial but please consider it:

We need to Promote volume Not price.  Being in the top few in volume will attract new money.   With BC's limited supply, new money will get us a gradual rise.

Think of it this way. New crypto investors are looking for low prices.  When we hype price there are fewer and fewer new crypto investors for BC!

Volume allows for a good trading market.  Traders need volume.  Traders bring in new money at WHATEVER price.

Now this is the part that if this community embraces will take BC to BTC parity.  OK ready?

We need to thwart the pump.

Lets take a stand:

Please do this, plan to sell a specific portion of your holdings at each swing high / new high.  I suggest 1 to 5% at swing highs and 10% at new highs.  Then, buy back MORE at each swing low.

Please, look at a chart for a previous meaningful swing high (maybe 10 to 20% higher than the current price) and enter your sell orders now!  After you get a fill enter your buy order.  Of course if you want to commit new money now (4/16 3pm EST) I suggest 10k - you may never get a fill but you might.

If we do this as a community and are disciplined about it we provide volume to the market AND tamp down each trading range.  Every time a trading range collapses into a new equilibrium the pool buying will push us into a new higher trading range.

If we do this a community you will own the first alt coin to reach BTC parity.

I ask: Will we be the first community in crypto to GTFU and self-determine the future of our coin?

I can participate but don't we need a kind of signal (for the ones that aren't on the xchange). A Tweet might be a good idea? And what xchange do we use Cryptsy or Mintpal?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Some Quick Facts To Remember

1.) BlackCoin is a little over 2 months old.
2.) With all the ups and downs BlackCoin is up 2700% from the day it launched.
3.) BlackCoin is up 180% from the start of April.
4.) After the crazy week we had BlackCoin is still up 97.18% from last week.
5.) BlackCoin has been added to CoinKite and Moolah.
6.) We have the BlackCoin card shipping soon that will bring brand awareness like no other coin before.
7.) Numerous merchants have begun accepting BlackCoin, and more are added every week.
8.) We have started a campaign to get BlackCoin its own market on Mintpal.
9.) In several weeks we are going to have the media event of all media events for a crypto-currency.

So those who wanted to get quick profits and leave, let them leave. What they left with are peanuts. Those who have been here from the start and are holding will be happy weeks and months ahead from now. The only thing dead around here are the coins we steamrolled over on our way to the top. With the sell off the past 2 days we are still #11. That is a good position to start from when we make another push for the top!!!

Iconic, I have had what I think is a good idea. What about a foreign press release? To the chinese media? Or is that too soon.

Sure...I think it is a great idea. Does anyone want to take that on?

If someone can write it, I can have it translated professionally.

Going to China in 2 weeks, so can hand deliver  Wink

Also, see if I can get something setup on WeChat (>400m subscribers)

Activity: 168
Did you send from mint pal?

I always forget to email confirm
Nah, sent from my wallet.

Coinpayments suck, and Moolah didn't add BC yet. I think I might just use Coinbase to accept orders. Too many people have had issues with Coinpayments. PM me so I can check for you.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Hey, can anyone here tell me about the Blackcoin card? Been searching through around 7 pages of posts but nothing yet?

http://www.blackcoincard.com/

The URL and a picture of it should be in the starting post. Get it some more exposure Smiley
Activity: 644
I'm happy to announce that Dutch aircraft dealer "Zelf Vliegen" now accepts Blackcoin as a payment option.
In short, this means you can now buy your own aircraft with Blackcoin.

Black meets black.

Blackshape’s Prime is an Italian aircraft whose sleekstyling, unbelievable performance and unparalleled safety offer pilots all the features and handling of a general aviation aircraft.

Prices range between 140,000 ~ 250,000 euro / Blackcoin exchange rate.

For more information about buying a Blackshape Prime please contact the dealer "Zelf Vliegen".

DEALER'S LINK
http://www.zelfvliegen.nl/vliegtuigen/verkoop/blackshape-prime

Dealer: Zelf Vliegen
Mail: [email protected]

Address

Emoeweg 1
8218 PC Lelystad
The Netherlands

Awesome! One of those should make for a nice community present for rat4 one day. Soepkip too. Tongue
Jump to: