Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 842. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
it's time to buy!  Wink
Activity: 868
damn, everytime i buy it goes lower
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
and we can't be millionaires on a couple days. Holders will be rewarded as usual.
Activity: 966
Well bc going back to 15k at this rate.

More BC for true believers then Smiley

True believer will be well awarded in the future....
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Well bc going back to 15k at this rate.
This is the new floor testing time, if it's 30 000, or even 20 000, that 2X-3X the previous floor (9000) huge step nonetheless. In Bitcoin market history, is has made the same thing, so that purely normal that we experience drops. I think when you decide to buy, it is a good move to turn all off for a while. Before it when over 10 000, 9500 what a point that seemed hard to break, when it reached that level, dump happened. I lasted a couple days (even more than a week like that).

The same will happen, it will go back to 90 000, maybe refall.... but someday (when?) it it break this new barrier and new high level Wink

Just be patient with your precious BC, mine it on multipool so you will be happy today to have more BC/MHs!!

from 90k to 30k, if there is no buy wall pressur to push it up people are going to sell at loss. those who bought at 60-90k do you think they will wait to lose it all? no they wont and panic sell is fkin happening right now.

Those who bought at those level can't even keep it more than 24 hours? No pity for weaks hands, come back in a month Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Its all good. I think by June we will be rocking. All this does is give me more time to hit it harder and buy cheaper. I sold... I bought back and sold.... and bought back. Sorry but I am not looking to drop the price but do have a wife n kid to feed and if anything I gained BC
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
On the bright side, we must be the most undervalued coin at the moment. The red on coinmarketcap sticks out like a dog's dick right now. And we're still #9 !! With huge Volume. We are on the map, we are just in a hazardous weather zone. When the 24 clock resets the negative % will be a forgotten memory and we will look cheap once more.
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

Congrats on the car, you played the game very well.
I hope you got a really nice one yesterday, remember to post pictures Smiley
How many Bitcoins generate a multipool per day, around?

right now approx 60BTC just for the official blackcoin pool
www.gamebet.gg
This is the new floor testing time, if it's 30 000, or even 20 000, that 2X-3X the previous floor (9000) huge step nonetheless. In Bitcoin market history, is has made the same thing, so that purely normal that we experience drops. I think when you decide to buy, it is a good move to turn all off for a while. Before it when over 10 000, 9500 what a point that seemed hard to break, when it reached that level, dump happened. I lasted a couple days (even more than a week like that).

The same will happen, it will go back to 90 000, maybe refall.... but someday (when?) it it break this new barrier and new high level Wink

Just be patient with your precious BC, mine it on multipool so you will be happy today to have more BC/MHs!!

from 90k to 30k, if there is no buy wall pressur to push it up people are going to sell at loss. those who bought at 60-90k do you think they will wait to lose it all? no they wont and panic sell is fkin happening right now.
www.gamebet.gg
Guys, all those rounded sell orders. The whale's order is pulled I think he's lost patience and split the order. It may take a while, but basically we have to eat the whale in small chunks before going higher. All Million BC of him in 100-1000BC chunks.

Well then i guess its time for the multipool to wake up and kick in.

If they think people are just goign to watch the price fall and do nothing else thand ump this is stupid.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How many Bitcoins generate a multipool per day, around?
Guys, all those rounded sell orders. The whale's order is pulled I think he's lost patience and split the order. It may take a while, but basically we have to eat the whale in small chunks before going higher. All Million BC of him in 100-1000BC chunks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
blackcoin is doing great
long live blackcoin
Good morning BC holders (new and old)!
Yesterday felt a little like Black Monday but I think this is part of the game. Great coin redistribution and from now on we should be golden  Wink

Morning!

Basically you just missed this:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

should have sold yesterday when it was at 86k, and should have sold my bitcoins today while it is a 370€...

I missed a lot of money.

Fuck.

Yeah, you don't know the future, be glad you understand it now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
feels like anything under 35000 is a good buy.
Jump to: