Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 844. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It was fun as long as it lasted. Took some nice profit!
Looking for a new coin that will be hyped now. any ideas?

I heard BlackCoin might be a good choice.

I am allin in Blackcoin & Blitzcoin BTCBTC
Activity: 154
The players on this coin are very very large.

When they see Bitcoin go to 550+ they have to go sell it and then buy it back at 500.
Then they bring it back to their Alts.

That is what you saw tonight.

Notice BTC price spike matches BC drop??? There you go.

That's dead right - It's a win/win for them, because they sell their BC for BTC, sell the BTC, buy back when it drops, then buy up all the cheap coins fools can throw at them will making an increase in both Portfolio value and total number of Blackcoin. It's not rocket science - If you cannot understand that then you shouldn't be in this game. If you do understand that then you will be holding on the realization that at any point - just like yesterday - they could launch the coin back into orbit doubling its price and leaving those who sold at 32,000 and under feeling suitably robbed!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Can faith be restored? En then hyped all over again?

I remember a similar P&D (in smaller SAT ranges) around March 17th I think and you could really copy all the posts from that time here in the forum and paste them today without taking notice. Its always the same talk. Fact is you cannot determine the value of a coin through a candle stick graph, neither can you with any other trading tool that exists.

Start reading about blackcoin, the developers and the projects and then you surely will decide to put your blackcoins down from the exchange into your (linux) wallet and to begin staking.

I do like POS. I think it's the future of cryptocurrency. But 1% seems a little low IMO.

This is totally intended. A too large interest rate in the early phase off a PoS encourages people to dump the coins they gain. 1% is fine for doing basically nothing but keeping the wallet open Wink

Why would i want to dump a coin with a large interest rate. Not with you there. 1% makes my want to trade on exchanges.

Because without additional demand their coins will devaluate over time through the large inflation.

Still think a range between 8 ~ 20% makes people more likely to hold. just my 2 cents.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

When they see Bitcoin go to 550+ they have to go sell it and then buy it back at 500.
Imagine 10% on 5,000 BTC. Now you can understand what happens.

But daytrade gap on any altcoin is more than 10% so I don't think this is the reason for this dump. And even the huge whale in BC is not big player in BTC arena.
Activity: 182
Is there any way to get total coin in network when use debugger?
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

I remember a similar P&D (in smaller SAT ranges) around March 17th I think and you could really copy all the posts from that time here in the forum and paste them today without taking notice. Its always the same talk. Fact is you cannot determine the value of a coin through a candle stick graph, neither can you with any other trading tool that exists.

Start reading about blackcoin, the developers and the projects and then you surely will decide to put your blackcoins down from the exchange into your (linux) wallet and to begin staking.

I do like POS. I think it's the future of cryptocurrency. But 1% seems a little low IMO.

This is totally intended. A too large interest rate in the early phase off a PoS encourages people to dump the coins they gain. 1% is fine for doing basically nothing but keeping the wallet open Wink

Why would i want to dump a coin with a large interest rate. Not with you there. 1% makes my want to trade on exchanges.

Because without additional demand their coins will devaluate over time through the large inflation.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Imagine 10% on 5,000 BTC. Now you can understand what happens.

Why would i want to dump a coin with a large interest rate. Not with you there. 1% makes me want to trade on exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Us and Faircoin are two of the only coins in the red and HARD in the red. It's complete and utter bull shit and all of you who sold deserve to get burned when the whales decide they have got enough of your coins for a third the price they were going at this morning. They are not stupid - they know that if they take it too low then they NEVER make anything on the coin they hold so many of because people will just give up. They have set the floor at 3100 and will push the price up from there. To make money they have to keep the market enticing -Therefore it MUST rebound and rebound hard and fast with a vengeance.

What good are 976,000 Blackcoin if you have elimnated all the people from the market who are prepared to buy them? Think about that.

Good read mate, I think we've done enough. At least we know we can ride it without a guilty conscience. Everyone's getting a good chance to get in.

Yep - Bought 9 BTC worth at 6299-6500. Not even the slightest bit concerned, I know the way these whales think, smart men hold while the rest get turned upside down and shaken out of all their coins. I don't particularly care what the fools on here do with their stash, can't control that, but these 15,741 are mine and they can go fuck themselves! lol
5m $ voulme is not play for poor people anymore big players have arrived we need to accept it.
Before we jump over 1$ it will be real BTC whales fight to get better positions.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
how can you let your wallet staking again without entering the pass and unsecuring it? Has anybody the link again?

thx
Activity: 94
Again. I could take 200 Bitcoin yesterday and left, buy a house and be happy. But I didn't. I stayed and lost 137 bitcoins tonight. Not even worried slightly.

This is not child's play. Strong hands stay. Goodjob to everyone that's still holding.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Whats the Chinese take on Blackcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Whales had to go play with BTC to Fiat because BTC is up massive.
That is why many alts crashed tonight on Mintpal.

When they come back shortly they will have even more BTC.
Hopefully today Smiley

Then it all gets injected back into Alts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

sad little guy, just ask what you wanna ask lol stupid bitch
Activity: 112
Price is holding dow nartificialy! everytime we go near 40K! maybe we explode after that!

Activity: 154
Us and Faircoin are two of the only coins in the red and HARD in the red. It's complete and utter bull shit and all of you who sold deserve to get burned when the whales decide they have got enough of your coins for a third the price they were going at this morning. They are not stupid - they know that if they take it too low then they NEVER make anything on the coin they hold so many of because people will just give up. They have set the floor at 3100 and will push the price up from there. To make money they have to keep the market enticing -Therefore it MUST rebound and rebound hard and fast with a vengeance.

What good are 976,000 Blackcoin if you have elimnated all the people from the market who are prepared to buy them? Think about that.

Good read mate, I think we've done enough. At least we know we can ride it without a guilty conscience. Everyone's getting a good chance to get in.

Yep - Bought 9 BTC worth at 6299-6500. Not even the slightest bit concerned, I know the way these whales think, smart men hold while the rest get turned upside down and shaken out of all their coins. I don't particularly care what the fools on here do with their stash, can't control that, but these 15,741 are mine and they can go fuck themselves! lol
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

we don need that much hype..hype was 2 much so coin rice 2 quicly..is better 2 rise slowly
Jump to: