Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 839. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dump more people come on now! I want to buy even more at cheaper rates Cheesy

Stop dumping I don't have BTC anymore and I want to buyyyyyy more BC !

aren't you the one who lied just a few days ago about a tesla pump?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/heisenberg74-290839

Yup, that's you! It's funny cuz your dishonesty actually made me money lol

Yeah it's me Smiley. I was just a noob with my teslacoin. Now I'm a boss with my blackcoin
Business is business
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Buy when there's blood in the streets

YES! You don't buy on the fast ups. I am buying all I can as soon as it its 18-15k. I wanna make the rich list.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Genuinely amazed at the number of people who have never seen a pump and dump before...

Welcome to the world of Crypto!

Not trolling, think about it Blackcoin is no different to VTC, AUR, MINT and all the other gimmicky flavour-of-the-month altcoins that came along, got pumped, dumped and disappeared.

I feel sorry for the people who lost money but you really should have known better.

I am not trolling or anything, I was a BC holder myself until yesterday.
I must say it was an EPIC pump, I have followed a lot of pumps in crypto, but never one like this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The coin has shown time and time again that once those with weak hands have dumped (and granted there are a lot of them today) it levels out and then rockets upwards sometimes 2 or 300% in a day. I think 25,000 is the new floor here - things are leveling out - there is only so much that can be dumped before the buying must start again.
Activity: 238
come on guys, how on earth can you believe that this coin will reach 100k ?

it went up to 96k yesterday and now it's back down to 25k, everyone left this coin after they made huge profits.

As long as we have miners there will be constant buying demand for this coin.  You can't mind this coin directly which also means unlike all other coins it's not being dump on by multipools.

It's naturally for most people to want to cash out.  Now it will settle and start all over again.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

it went up to 96k yesterday and now it's back down to 25k, everyone left this coin after they made huge profits.

and only an idiot would pass up the chance to reinvest and do it all over again....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
yeah this is kind of scary even if I'm really a BC Believer...  Shocked

Indeed, I wish there were more pools... I think that miners realized that payouts from blackcoinpool.com aren't really as great (in BCs) so they just dumped their "mined" coins to get more BTCs

tell that miners who were minig in 3000-8000 range Tongue...

in few months current miners will be happy too.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
This is not good at all, all the miners from multipool are fu..ed hard for last few days, amount of BC's was low due to price rise, and this dump came like fist in the eye. I'm repeting, with multipool we need to make not only buy pressure we need to establish buying wall which will kick in when needed, I'm not against market movements and day trading but 300% up folowed with 75% down makes BC looks like just another p'n'd coin.
Activity: 238
Genuinely amazed at the number of people who have never seen a pump and dump before...

Not trolling, think about it Blackcoin is no different to VTC, AUR, MINT and all the other gimmicky flavour-of-the-month altcoins that came along, got pumped, dumped and disappeared.

I feel sorry for the people who lost money but you really should have known better.

Blackcoin is different than every coin in existence including Bitcoin.  You should do your reading.  If there were ever a coin to eventually replace BTC this is the coin.
Activity: 406

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Buy when there's blood in the streets
Activity: 140
No matter what Im Holding.

I dont even play with buy/sell now, just hold.

Finally its going to break 100k sat and then... Then will be even moar Grin
Activity: 67
I know I put too much faith in the power of the blackcoin pool when evaluating this climb in price, but I thought it had more power then to allow such a sharp quick decline.  Can whales still really be dumping at this price?  I'm a little surprised it didnt steady around 30k, how much lower can we really go, 14k more and we're back to the original stable value.  

I still think it's pretty clear the blackcoin pool has been the one HUGE thing setting BC apart from pretty much every other alt, this latest rise/fall seems to have been more of just a typical pump and dump now rather then anything amazing to do with the pool, which is sad Sad

This coin could become a pump and dump favorite with the blackcoin pool constantly working to create buy pressure when you're pumping, and waiting to buy from you during the dump.  And maybe becoming the darling of pump and dumps will become blackcoins bread and butter and have a long term increase on the value due to the amount of volume it sees from such things.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IconicExpert is very very quite at the moment......so where is all the usual marketing shout?

Is he usually on at this time or is it working hours. It is a weekday.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
It's been interesting watching all this unfold. The refusal to acknowledge that you're in a bubble seems to be an innate human trait. Bitcoin has certainly had plenty of that too with people shouting 'new paradigm' etc.

Once it's back to peace then the proper work can begin.

Yes, I have been reading all the posts the last 3 days with great interest, it remind me a so much of the speculation thread in bitcoin in late november.
Very interesting, I could not predict where this would go, but there is just to much money involved at this point, some people want to cash out: as a fellow said yesterday "I am cashing out my BC now, to get new a car", I do understand this guy, we all have to make our own decisions, in the end it is our own funds we are dealing with.
Activity: 79
yeah this is kind of scary even if I'm really a BC Believer...  Shocked

Indeed, I wish there were more pools... I think that miners realized that payouts from blackcoinpool.com aren't really as great (in BCs) so they just dumped their "mined" coins to get more BTCs

Activity: 154
IconicExpert is very very quite at the moment......so where is all the usual marketing shout?
Activity: 70
Let´s Stop talk of whale, no whale is so fool to dump 10K to 20K, is just people panicking, if  there is any whale it's eating all weak hand fish on mintpal, very sad.

Whales are smart and they will sell BC after $ 1.00. belive me
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Selling pressure is the lightests I've ever seen it. Good path forward if we keep buying.
Jump to: