Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 882. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
You don't understand guys, whales are leaving the boat. There is no one in this community, just few big whales who controls the market.
Tonight we had an example of a dump made by whales. Everyone lost BC in few second. It's not a secure way to make money
and look on reddit, 500 subscribers ? You think it's normal ? We are not present !

500 vs 75000 on doge, which is the most secure and active community ?

Lol look at the average doge comment on reddit "much win so very moon". I swear half of them are bots.

I would rather have 500 high quality subscribers.

The real proof is in the trading volume. 10,000 BTC traded in a day says it all. There are a lot of people with an interest in Blackcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
i think the pump is over for today and the price is stabilising
Activity: 83
I contacted Bitstickers yesterday to ask them to add a Blackcoin sticker on their site: http://bitstickers.net/product-category/altcoins/

I got a favorable response:

" Hello,

we will print BL stickers in our next print batch.

Do you have coin logo in vector format?

Thank you on interest. "

Is there anyone aware if we have a logo in vector format??

http://www.blackcoin.co/general/a-new-logo/

Thx!! Smiley

By the way, they already accept Blackcoins via https://www.coinpayments.net/ Smiley
Activity: 112
despite the rollercoaster ride we have work to do! cant wait on ICONICs Anouncement!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
FUD troll infestation again? Ah shit, saw the same at 500 sat. GTFO.

You're telling me. If you guys are going to troll, at least put some thought into it so there's some entertainment value. The same old crap gets old.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We need some profit taking and further distribution of coins amongst a greater # of people... Please think long term.. I'm just sitting back and staking with my coins in my wallet personally Smiley

I feel like this is a better method vs PoW/Bitcoins.. but it's still got a long way to go.  Need patience..
Activity: 210
FUD troll infestation again? Ah shit, saw the same at 500 sat. GTFO.
Activity: 140
I think BC will be on downtrend very soon. Just guess.

I think BC panic sellers will look the fool, like every other time. Just a guess.
Activity: 560
I think BC will be on downtrend very soon. Just guess.
Activity: 70
You don't understand guys, whales are leaving the boat. There is no one in this community, just few big whales who controls the market.
Tonight we had an example of a dump made by whales. Everyone lost BC in few second. It's not a secure way to make money
and look on reddit, 500 subscribers ? You think it's normal ? We are not present !

500 vs 75000 on doge, which is the most secure and active community ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Keep panic selling so I can eat your low sells. As I said we will be at 200k in 8 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Now is a great opportunity to buy.

I accumulated half of my coins from crashes and it's always proven to be very profitable. Re-sell 50% of them on the rebound, keep the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
It jumped from 55k Satoshi to 75k Satoshi in a few seconds hehehe.

It's crazy. And also hard to predict now..  Allthough I think it will decrease in value again now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Damn I bought another .5 BTC worth today just a few hours ago for 20k more.  I would've gladly taken the BC's off of these nitwits

Im holding to 200k ..... I have 45k BC in this
Activity: 98
The real dump is happening now!!! Damn whales!

Silly people

Dude we were just at 30.000 yesterday... This is just fucking normal! It went to 95.000 high thats almost at 100k. Thats a big barrier justr like 10k was..
Now is the time when whales KNOW loads of people will panic sell on bigger dumps and their profiting off your back..
We're going to reach 100K sats at 10,000 volume! Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 108
Damn I bought another .5 BTC worth today just a few hours ago for 20k more.  I would've gladly taken the BC's off of these nitwits
Activity: 196
Don't worry guys it's just a mintpal error.

Jump to: