Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 880. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
some foolish spam here

Lol. Oh no guys I only made 800% increase instead of 950% ;_;
Why would you even respond?
Look at his older post history, that guy is an absolute joke.
Guys, there are two buttons - Report and Ignore
And don't quote trolls Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Damn! You guys ALMOST beat Dogecoin

Crazy. The ride was awesome.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I see the same pattern, pump at least 50% of the previous high, dump, pump to recover and after this 5 hours of peace and then it starts again.

+1
probably with some extra iterations.
i think that first dump ~90 mins ago went "too fast", it had only around half the volume of this one.

Anyway, i am not touching my wallet, don't even have 1 BC left on mintpal so i can't get carried away whatever happens.... Couldn't care less how others battle for a quick buck there.
Activity: 616
I just got fucking rocked. I hate my life so much

Started today with 20 btc. Got up to 25. Now have 15.5. Man i wanna hit my head against a wall so hard

Did i mention i had 500k blackcoins in feb and sold before the multipool was announced. K cool kill me now

Could have like 400btc. Yeah i suck at life wooooooooo

You are not the only one. Everyone does bad trades. Just gotta be happy when you make a good one! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Why would you even respond?
Look at his older post history, that guy is an absolute joke.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I see the price equilibrium coming to rest somewhere between 60k and 100k. How long it stays there is anyone's guess. Could be a few hours, could be a week. But eventually the profit takers thin out and eventually they are gone and simple demand and supply brings the next pump.

Now is the time for accumulation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
Prepare for 100k+ when the chinese wake up tonight.

when will this be its already 24:00 here...
Activity: 70

Aha didn't think about that ! Thank you make my day Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.

Activity: 462

Started today with 20 btc. Got up to 25. Now have 15.5. Man i wanna hit my head against a wall so hard

Did i mention i had 500k blackcoins in feb and sold before the multipool was announced. K cool kill me now

For your enjoyment guys...
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Activity: 248
Can we please make prominent these two key strengths of Blackcoin on the OP?

- 100% proof of stake means no wasteful proof of work mining (bitcoin miners cost over $15 million dollars of electricty every day to run. If Blackcoin was worth the same, it would be a fraction of that).

- 10 second transaction times. A lot of people seem to think it's 60 seconds because that was what it was when the coin was proof of work, but now we are proof of stake

I see topics asking what are the strengths of Blackcoin and I rarely see those above mentioned, when they are pretty key.

NXT is a POS coin that has had these advantages for months, plus much, much more.  Please come join us at http://nxtforum.org.

Go away, we'd rather stay with the bitcoin toppler...

NXT is based on 100% brand new source code + a completely different protocol. It has promise but it needs to stand the test of time - for years like Bitcoin did before it can be held in great confidence. Forks of Bitcoin whilst differing slightly don't have anywhere near as much potential for security issues.

What is blackcoins POS mechanism based on? Is it new/peercoin/nxt etc?

Thanks Grin

Anyone know? Or is it just about the price?

Novacoin
Activity: 126
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
You what?
Activity: 462

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BC was at like 10k sat less than a week ago, and people are crying 'cuz it fell down to 70k sat from the 90k peak?

Oh well, still time to grab a few more of these cheap BCs:D
Activity: 574
Can we please make prominent these two key strengths of Blackcoin on the OP?

- 100% proof of stake means no wasteful proof of work mining (bitcoin miners cost over $15 million dollars of electricty every day to run. If Blackcoin was worth the same, it would be a fraction of that).

- 10 second transaction times. A lot of people seem to think it's 60 seconds because that was what it was when the coin was proof of work, but now we are proof of stake

I see topics asking what are the strengths of Blackcoin and I rarely see those above mentioned, when they are pretty key.

NXT is a POS coin that has had these advantages for months, plus much, much more.  Please come join us at http://nxtforum.org.

Go away, we'd rather stay with the bitcoin toppler...

NXT is based on 100% brand new source code + a completely different protocol. It has promise but it needs to stand the test of time - for years like Bitcoin did before it can be held in great confidence. Forks of Bitcoin whilst differing slightly don't have anywhere near as much potential for security issues.

What is blackcoins POS mechanism based on? Is it new/peercoin/nxt etc?

Thanks Grin

Anyone know? Or is it just about the price?
Activity: 140
Look at this guy, he's just a troll wondering himself.

Why I didn't buy blackcoin?

Once you go black.....

Trolls and FUd, make a favor by yourself and to buy some blackcoin, because still cheap!!!

Quick glance through his post history, it appears he had a stake in blackcoin when it was around 9k. Probably sold out at 9k sats and can't take it, so FUDs here...
Activity: 85
I see the same pattern, pump at least 50% of the previous high, dump, pump to recover and after this 5 hours of peace and then it starts again.
Jump to: