Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 881. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
http://blackcoinpool.com/

Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 11118.52 MH/s | Sha256: 79.41 TH/s) Miners: (Scrypt: 1789 | Sha256: 276)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
really wondering how people can fall for that dump TWICE in less than 90 minutes?
But it shows that even those who are after a quick buck don't sell below 60k anymore.
next "game" will be rise to 120/130 and dump to 90 a few times, i guess.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Am i wasting my time mining with a 270X? I have a total of 21 BC 20 from a donor on here, and 1 from mining....Trying to get some BC but mining seems pointless, or does the payout get better? I know a 270X aint much but its gotta count for something.
Activity: 70
FUD troll infestation again? Ah shit, saw the same at 500 sat. GTFO.

If you are talking of me, I'm not a troll. I have 8600 BC, it's represent 80% of my crypto.
I just want to make this community react. We need to do something constructive.
We have to look to the future.
What this community can make for others ? Blackcoin is just about making money ?

Empty goal = fail

What is the goal of fiat?

then we just do like them?  
You think fiat is an example ?
Fiat is the past and crypto the future. Stop acting like a loser.

WE HAVE TO BE ACTIVE AND USEFULL !!

And how are you being active and useful?

The saying goes: Cypher punks code.

How are you contributing - don't complain, contribute.

I'm building a BC project, and many others are too.

And if you need help I can help (I'm a web developper), I'm not here to complain

If you are talking of me, I'm not a troll. I have 8600 BC, it's represent 80% of my crypto.
What this community can make for others ? Blackcoin is just about making money ?

Empty goal = fail

I'm speaking of doomsday bringers here who start to post shit at every dip, it was not targeted at anyone specifically though I have many dedicated people on ignore, sometimes it seems that other coins setup bounties to FUD BC at every opportunity.

Look at the MAX chart, remember what price was yesterday, the day before - be smart and don't cry like a baby if it doesn't quadruple your money overnight. The coin is solid - the fundamentals are solid, the devs are solid, the multipool is best around, Iconic has yet another ANN to make later today, the volume and interest is crazy and people are bitching about dips like it's end of the world.

Nothing changed here, we're going for LTC, profit takers can exit BC will absorb them, shit a 200+ BTC dump is called flashdump in BC land.

I have to admit you are good Smiley

Maybe I will buy more blackcoin before big pump...
Look at this guy, he's just a troll wondering himself.

Why I didn't buy blackcoin?

Once you go black.....

Trolls and FUd, make a favor by yourself and to buy some blackcoin, because still cheap!!!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Value decreasing pretty rapidly now  Huh

People will be mad they sold

Price is rising again...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.

Empty goal = fail

And how are you being active and useful?

The saying goes: Cypher punks code.

How are you contributing - don't complain, contribute.

I'm building a BC project, and many others are too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Empty goal = fail

I'm speaking of doomsday bringers here who start to post shit at every dip, it was not targeted at anyone specifically though I have many dedicated people on ignore, sometimes it seems that other coins setup bounties to FUD BC at every opportunity.

Look at the MAX chart, remember what price was yesterday, the day before - be smart and don't cry like a baby if it doesn't quadruple your money overnight. The coin is solid - the fundamentals are solid, the devs are solid, the multipool is best around, Iconic has yet another ANN to make later today, the volume and interest is crazy and people are bitching about dips like it's end of the world.

Nothing changed here, we're going for LTC, profit takers can exit BC will absorb them, shit a 200+ BTC dump is called flashdump in BC land.

Activity: 44
@zeta93

go sleep fucking noob..

Empty goal = fail

Activity: 112
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Empty goal = fail

With this dump the next push will be giant.  Sale now and repent forever !!!

I am buying so please dump Grin
And were back on track!  Grin

Empty goal = fail
Activity: 98
We need some profit taking and further distribution of coins amongst a greater # of people... Please think long term.. I'm just sitting back and staking with my coins in my wallet personally Smiley

I feel like this is a better method vs PoW/Bitcoins.. but it's still got a long way to go.  Need patience..
Remember tat bitcoin crashed from 120 to 2 dollars and MANY PEOPLE LOST THEIR bitcoins on her due to panic selling. And in a period of 2 months or so? It went up to 1200
Think long term or you lose big time. And think in dollars not satoshis... This coin was at 0.40 dollar cents. And its so amazing and peercoin/namecoin and litecoin are above a dollar. some REALLY THINK! That we won't do that?...
lol I will laugh at you when we are above the 100k barrier.

Activity: 4
Just panicsellers looking for a quick buck, BC is here to stay. $6mil 24h volume, that's not something some whale would just dump in.

Oh well, I'm staying 'til I can buy myself a black lambo with a custom BC licenceplate;]
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
very small volume gets sold, more people hold when they buy.... 10 gh pool buys all the time... 100k by end of the week, if not 48 hours.
Jump to: