Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 944. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think they are looking for a new one already, but it's meant to be..

Once you go black, you never go back.

I prefer "Always bet on Black"

Its not amateur and is very widely understood

+1000  

That stupid slogan is the reason why i did not chase this coin from the beginning.  Angry
When I saw that I thought  wtf?  I am not going to chase some coin with a racial slogan!!

So now I am back loving black!!! Shocked

So IconincExpert, Soeptic, etc..etc.. dear devs and promoters  can you please USE something that is not racial like proposed above?

I do like as proposed:

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

Please if anyone has a better slogan or idea bring in ON to make this Coin even better!

BTW:  If you want to relax in a place far away from all the noise of civilzation please visit me at www.pululahuahostal.com

BTW2: For a vacation all you need is Ecuador : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTF? Soepkip should make a moderated thread and start charging for ad space with the amount of shitcoin shilling that goes on.
 Guy please don't quote the trolls. It defeats the purpose of having them on ignore.
+1

Yep reported,too! Man... in the Internets you encounter some REAL weird/SICK People!  0_o
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
BC multipool 7,2 Ghs and 55 Ths on sha256 ~ 100 BTC daily. Ohh yes, buy now when it's cheap. Wink
Activity: 294
A <10min withdrawl from Mintpal for me. So they are definitely running perfectly well.

Yes, hoping for that x2 in the morning.
Activity: 210
Another night, another 2x increase anyone?
Activity: 90
I did not miss the Blackcoin train, but I do miss my blackcoins, damnit cryptorush.

For all of you that missed the Blackcoin train, or have been robbed, or want to try again, I suggest WhiteCoin.
I'm still at loss for what happened, nothing I can do now, just trying my luck somewhere else, and wanted to give you the opportunity to do the same.
Guys everyone buy TurqoiseCoin it's the new big crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
 WTF? Soepkip should make a moderated thread and start charging for ad space with the amount of shitcoin shilling that goes on.
 Guy please don't quote the trolls. It defeats the purpose of having them on ignore.

+1 Ignore and report
Activity: 154
Activity: 79
Anyone know whats happening on Xtremedice? The bank just shrunk to 4K.  Huh
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Well, i respect you all team of BlackCoin for the work you are doing to create somthing from nothing, like a GOD
BUT, I have to explain for all Enthusiastic traders here:
coins always will be just a DIGITAL CODE
DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE

your an idiot so what about fiat that you have on an exchange?HuhHuh/
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Impressive price movement. One thing I'd like to chime in about is I really hate the catchphrase "Once you go black..." that's plastered on promo posts. It doesn't do any clever wordplay, it just leaves a juvenile thought hanging mid-sentence. I'm supposed to finish it myself in my head, I guess, with "you don't go back" or "you're a single mom" but if you wanted to go with a stupid cliche for advertising some kind of twist on it would be better than the lazy way out of making people finish it themselves.

You don't seem to realise that "Once you go black you don't go back" is a well known phrase that been used for a long time before Blackcoin existed. It's not something that Blackcoin made up. People aren't supposed to guess the ending.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well, i respect you all team of BlackCoin for the work you are doing to create somthing from nothing, like a GOD
BUT, I have to explain for all Enthusiastic traders here:
coins always will be just a DIGITAL CODE
DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE

http://rubinoandliang.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/book.png
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Is anyone else concerned that Bitcoin has been steadily dropping and doesn't seem inclined to stop?

BTC... hmmm what's that again?

Oh yeah, I remember now - it's the exchange medium I have to use when moving my BC->Fiat and vice versa. Wink

As long as you don't look at BTC as a store of value (like BC is proving to be) then it's price can be $5 or $5000 - won't matter because I'll only be in it for a few hours at the most.

+1000000000000000

This is 'exactly' how I feel.
Activity: 392
Is anyone else concerned that Bitcoin has been steadily dropping and doesn't seem inclined to stop?

BTC... hmmm what's that again?

Oh yeah, I remember now - it's the exchange medium I have to use when moving my BC->Fiat and vice versa. Wink

As long as you don't look at BTC as a store of value (like BC is proving to be) then it's price can be $5 or $5000 - won't matter because I'll only be in it for a few hours at the most.
Activity: 434
Impressive price movement. One thing I'd like to chime in about is I really hate the catchphrase "Once you go black..." that's plastered on promo posts. It doesn't do any clever wordplay, it just leaves a juvenile thought hanging mid-sentence. I'm supposed to finish it myself in my head, I guess, with "you don't go back" or "you're a single mom" but if you wanted to go with a stupid cliche for advertising some kind of twist on it would be better than the lazy way out of making people finish it themselves.

BlackCoin - Welcome to the Dark Side.

There are a few sports teams in the US that portray a bad boy image, one that goes against conventional thought. One example is the Oakland Raiders and their uniforms are largely black. I think the color black represents this image much like pirates of old. It is appealing to a large part of US society and could be leveraged to have people invest in this coin.

One visual example would be a pirate's chest full of booty. That booty, of course, would be BlackCoins.
Indeed. I think people view as a thing where if btc is down then the value of their alts is down. But there are different ways out of alts and investment will go somewhere into alts.
Btc could go down the higher we get up towards its level as btc is sold for bc. Though I guess the market cap makes a bit of a difference.
Activity: 183
Well it doesn't really effect blackcoin that much.
It no longer seems like something worth worrying about. All the bitcoin should actually be in blackcoin now to be honest.

Another way of looking at it is if you had sold to fiat on march 24th you would have about 6th of the cash that hold blackcoin would have given you.
Activity: 183

Wait until after the 15th and the Chinese exchanges have a work around of some kinda in place
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I like the phrase "BlackCoin: The New Standard"
Well it doesn't really effect blackcoin that much.
It no longer seems like something worth worrying about. All the bitcoin should actually be in blackcoin now to be honest.
Jump to: