Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 943. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I submitted a patch to add Blackcoin support from Cryptsy on the app BitcoinChecker. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
sell order with 111 BTC?

0.00039000   286006.23537889   111.54243176
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
Nice job BC holding stable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
It's a pump bubble.  No way Multipools are generating over $1 million.

This happens each time Bitcoin and all the alts decline in value - some random coin is selected and everyone throws dumb money at it and then people are stuck left holding the bag.   It has happened several times in the past 90 days.

http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_90.html
http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_90.html

Last time it was Mintcoin / Vertcoin where the whales and bagholders were exclaiming, since it saw massive gains out of nowhere, that it would replace BTC.   Roll Eyes

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
blackcoinpool.com is giving away 30 BTC in BlackCoin to miners
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
When this bubble bursts expect new altcoins to be completely saturated with BlackCoin money. They may even turn out to be a good investment!
Activity: 140
Trolls everywhere...

Im still holding BC. Since this morning I love em so much I not sure if I ever sell em  Cheesy

Also Like "Always bet on Black" phrase. Its simple and easy to remember.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
What is the reason for BC to be so successful and MINT is stuck @14?
Activity: 183
I hate waiting for btc to get too mintpal, stupid ancient coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
BUY A FLAT, BUY A NEW T-SHIRT
BUY A FLOWERS FOR YOUR WIFE
DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY ON CRYPTOCOINS

What if we have made money on cryptocoins  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A lot of troll activity here!!!

These troll...., you have to punch a troll!!!

Trolls make a favor by yourselves and buy some blackcoin now 30000sats will seem cheap in a few days.

Blackcoin marketcap U$ 100 Milion in few weeks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Well, i respect you all team of BlackCoin for the work you are doing to create somthing from nothing, like a GOD
BUT, I have to explain for all Enthusiastic traders here:
coins always will be just a DIGITAL CODE
DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE

your an idiot so what about fiat that you have on an exchange?HuhHuh/

YOU ARE FREE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY
AND STAY IN STREET WHEN THEY DUMP ALL THERE THERE COINS

people have been saying the same thing for weeks but still no dump
But then it's the same thing with Zetacoin, bitcoin, litecoin etc.
What are you doing here if you don't believe in cryptos?
Activity: 168
Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping Worldwide!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Note: A portion of the proceeds will go directly to the dev team and community projects.

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Now that BlackCoin value has exploded, the first batch of Limited Edition cards might be valuable one day!!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Another night, another 2x increase anyone?

Would be nice to see. But to be realistic and to avoid disappointment I think we should now prepare ourselves for another consolidation phase. Sometimes this can last a day or two sometimes it can last over a week.

The previous pattern is, once the price levels out and finds an equilibrium the trading volume slowly drops as there are less and less people each day who take their profits from the pump. Until finally demand is greater than supply due to no mined coins being dumped, and the next upswing occurs.

I myself would be delighted if we simply established the new floor as 30k satoshis for now. This gives more people plenty of time to get in before Blackcoin becomes too expensive.
Activity: 112
Ahhh please dont quote this Sick Idiot!
Activity: 183
Well, i respect you all team of BlackCoin for the work you are doing to create somthing from nothing, like a GOD
BUT, I have to explain for all Enthusiastic traders here:
coins always will be just a DIGITAL CODE
DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY HERE

your an idiot so what about fiat that you have on an exchange?HuhHuh/

YOU ARE FREE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY
AND STAY IN STREET WHEN THEY DUMP ALL THERE THERE COINS

people have been saying the same thing for weeks but still no dump
Activity: 462
BC multipool 7,2 Ghs and 55 Ths on sha256 ~ 100 BTC daily. Ohh yes, buy now when it's cheap. Wink

How are you reaching that estimate? Based on optimistic CoinWarz assumptions I'm getting about 45-50 BTC.
Activity: 112
That stupid slogan is the reason why i did not chase this coin from the beginning.  Angry
When I saw that I thought  wtf?  I am not going to chase some coin with a racial slogan!!

You didnt buy because of a Slogan?Huh
Man no wonder those Fac Scum got so high! IF people didnt read the Facts/Advantages of a Coin!!

WTF??

I mean I havent the greatest Knowledge about Crypto but I can Compare one Coin with the other based on Facts!

So now I am back loving black!!! Shocked
your welcome  Wink
Activity: 434
Impressive price movement. One thing I'd like to chime in about is I really hate the catchphrase "Once you go black..." that's plastered on promo posts. It doesn't do any clever wordplay, it just leaves a juvenile thought hanging mid-sentence. I'm supposed to finish it myself in my head, I guess, with "you don't go back" or "you're a single mom" but if you wanted to go with a stupid cliche for advertising some kind of twist on it would be better than the lazy way out of making people finish it themselves.

BlackCoin - Welcome to the Dark Side.

There are a few sports teams in the US that portray a bad boy image, one that goes against conventional thought. One example is the Oakland Raiders and their uniforms are largely black. I think the color black represents this image much like pirates of old. It is appealing to a large part of US society and could be leveraged to have people invest in this coin.

One visual example would be a pirate's chest full of booty. That booty, of course, would be BlackCoins.

Here's a play on the black pirate theme. The phrase "Give no quarter" is the same as "take no prisoners" and is a pirate saying. BlackCoin gives no quarter to other coins we mine.

Jump to: